Epilogue 4

I think I love you

 

Kikwang wanted to have some quality time with his girlfriend after so much time without her but G.O and Seungho were entertaining her with their random talks.

‘…so, the other day, Joon-hyung said this stupid thing…’ G.O was telling them a story that he found funny and Hyuna seemed very interested in it… Kikwang didn’t like it a bit.

The short boy looked around the room and saw all his friends with their respective girlfriends and Joon and Mir playing some games in the X-BOX. He sighed.

He heard Hyuna’s loud laugh and turned his face to giggle politely.

‘Hyungs’ Doojoon’s voice came from behind Kikwang. ‘We’re leaving’ said the older boy with a smile.

The four members looked surprised.

‘Why so early?’ asked Seungho lifting an eyebrow.

‘I’m tired’ Jihyun replied immediately. This time Hyuna lifted an eyebrow.

She knows her leader very well, she knows she’s a “party hard” girl and it was impossible that she could be tired at that hour of the night. She observed her friend and found a little smirk on her lips that let pass a bit of secrecy. Hyuna glanced at her friend’s boyfriend and found nothing in him, so that meant it was all Jihyun’s play.

‘Tired so early?’ Hyuna pinned her eyes in her leader, the latter simply smiled making her eyes disappear.

‘Yeah’ Jihyun simply said as she nudged her boyfriend.

‘Ok guys, see ya’ Doojoon responded immediately at his girlfriend’s little push.

The couple bid goodbye and went away.

Hyuna needed to let out all her thoughts so she excused herself with the two guys of MBLAQ and dragged her boyfriend to a corner.

Kikwang smiled pleased of the privacy.

‘Did you see that?’ Hyuna said the moment she was sure they were far from intruders’ ears.

‘What?’ Kikwang was lost as always.

‘Jihyun-unnie!’ the girl almost shouted.

‘She was tired…’ he said still not getting it.

‘She has a secret!’

Kikwang was more confused than before. ‘What secret?’

‘I don’t know, but I’m sure she has something she’s hiding…’ Hyuna narrowed her eyes and looked across the room to the nothing.

‘Baby, I think you’re overthinking. Why can’t she be tired as she said?’

‘Because she’s not! I know my own leader, ok?’ Hyuna was getting irritated.

‘Ok, I get it, she has a secret, then ask her when you get home’

‘I will…’ again that narrowed look. Kikwang found it really cute so he chuckled and pinched her cheeks. ‘Yah!’ she frowned.

‘You looked so cute’ he said still chuckling.

Hyuna wanted to be mad but she couldn’t, and a small smile grew on her face.

‘Pabo’ she said slapping his arm softly. He giggled and hugged her by the waist taking her closer to him. She blushed a bit. He loved when she gets shy…

‘Hyuna…’ he whispered calling her attention.

‘Hm?’ she looked up to her boyfriend’s face.

‘Haven’t you missed me?’ the boy asked pouting a bit. Hyuna got surprised.

‘Of course I’ve missed you, why you asked me that?’

‘Because tonight you’re being more interested in chat with everyone else but me’ Kikwang was being as honest as he could be.

The girl got silent for a brief second. ‘…I haven’t noticed…I’m so sorry!’ she said as she placed her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back enjoying the warmness of her body.

‘I was so into the party…’

‘It’s ok, you apologized’ he smiled making his eyes disappear.

There was a short silence and then, Hyuna decided to speak.

‘Oppa…’ she called softly. He looked at her expectant. ‘Why do you like me?’

This time Kikwang got speechless. ‘What kind of question is that?’

‘I’m not a good girlfriend…I’m messy, I’m noisy, I behave like a 12 year old boy, I’m moody…’ she stopped her talking and glanced at him. He was smiling.

‘Haven’t we talked about that before?’ he chuckle a bit. ‘Baby, for all those reasons and more, I don’t like you…’ he said dropping his smile. Hyuna gasped. ‘I love you!’ he finished the sentence and pulled her closer to put a kiss on her lips.

Hyuna got shocked for a moment but after a few seconds, she blended in the kiss.

She felt that had been hundreds of years that she have felt so happy. Kikwang have been busy and so does she so they didn’t really see each other much. That kiss, somehow, was erasing all those days they were apart.

She felt all the love her boyfriend professes to her and when the kiss ended, she was with a huge smile on her face and so does he.

‘I missed you so much!’ Hyuna suddenly said wrapping her arms around Kikwang’s neck.

He hugged her back and after several minutes of hugging, they shared another kiss, and another, and another…

---

‘Leader couple went away’ Gayoon observed after she looked around the room.

‘Do you wanna go too?’ asked Yoseob back-hugging her.

‘Well, we’re not doing anything in here anyway’ the girl shrugged.

‘Wanna go to my place…?’ the boy whispered in her ear. Gayoon shivered and blushed.

‘Oppa!’ she reacted delayed. He chuckled but pouted right after.

‘How long has it been?’ Yoseob put puppy eyes.

‘Since what?’ Gayoon was half shocked half amused. She obviously knew what but she was surprised that he actually was talking about that.

‘You know…’ the boyfriend was still pouting.

The amused expression she was having turned into a laugh. She actually found him cute. ‘Silly, I can’t believe you’re asking me such thing doing that face’

‘That’s my charm’ he joked and smirked proudly. Gayoon slapped his arm playfully.

‘Stop it’ she giggled.

Yoseob played a bit but then he turned staid again. ‘Come on baby, I’m serious, let’s go to my place’

‘What if leader couple is there?’ Gayoon asked lifting her eyebrows slowly. He smirked.

‘There are more rooms, you know?’

Gayoon blushed. Her boyfriend was meaning every single word he said. She got surprised but at the same time, she liked it. She even got curious of what he was going to do.

‘Fine, let’s go there’ she finally said. The boy looked in shock for a moment, but then, he smiled extensively.

‘Really?’ Yoseob’s eyes widened. She nodded smiley.

A strange shine light up in the boy’s eyes and before she could even move, he cupped her face and put a breath taking kiss on her lips.

‘You have no idea how much I love you Heo Gayoon…’ he said right after he broke the kiss. The girl yearned for another of those breath taking smooches. She even kept her eyes closed a little longer. Her lips followed his and she pulled her boyfriend for another kiss.

When they parted, this time was Yoseob that yearned for more. ‘Wow, that was…let’s go NOW!’

Gayoon nodded and both went out the party not saying goodbye to anyone.

---

‘Gayoonie and Yoseob-oppa are leaving too’ Sohyun noticed the running couple heading out the party.

‘Seems like your unnies have something else to do tonight’ Dongwoon smirked. The girl tilted her head.

‘Like what? They all said they were free tonight’

For a second Dongwoon glanced at his girlfriend and thought she was really innocent, until she met his eyes and saw that dancing smile on her lips.

‘You’re such a good actress’ he said letting a full teeth smile form on his lips. She laughed.

‘You actually believe it’ Sohyun pursed her lips together hiding a smile. ‘I must be becoming really good because I fooled you’

‘You did’ he said joining the laughter.

When they stopped giggling and making jokes about it, they shared a comfortable silence, both looking at each other’s eyes and feeling happy just by the company of the other.

‘You know, I think I would never find a better partner to play video games’ he broke the silence. In a different situation Sohyun would laugh and say something similar to him but this time she wanted to hear other words. She couldn’t hide her sad expression. ‘Are you ok?’ he asked immediately.

The girl wanted to lie but she decided not to. ‘Do you still…love me?’ she asked looking down. She spoke so low that he almost couldn’t listen.

‘Of course I love you, why do you ask me that?’ the boy’s expression was frowny.

‘When was the last time you said it?’ now she lifted her head and met his eyes. He got speechless for a second. He didn’t remember the last time he said he loved his girlfriend…

‘I…’

‘It has been too long. You can’t remember, can you?’ Sohyun was getting angry.

‘I haven’t notice…’ admitted Dongwoon feeling like the worst human being.

‘I have…’

He observed her sad eyes looking at him; not judging him, not even that angry, there was pure sadness. He reached for her hand and pressed it a little.

‘I’m sorry’

Sohyun didn’t reply. She looked at his hand holding hers and a knot formed in .

‘Sohyun-ah…’ he called but she didn’t look. ‘Baby…’ still not looking…

With his fingers he lifted her face by her chin. Little tears were falling down her cheeks.

‘Ani, baby, don’t cry, please’ now he was panicking. He was making cry the person he loves the most. ‘I love you, I love you, I’m sorry I haven’t say it that often, please, don’t cry’

Sohyun sobbed.

The boy didn’t know what to do. He looked desperate for help but everyone seemed to be minding their own business so he turned to her, cupped her face and kissed her. He tasted her salty tears and felt even worse. He felt the need to make things up for her. He wanted her to feel he truly loves her.

‘I love you’ he said moving his lips inches away from hers. She stopped sobbing and looked into his eyes. ‘I love you…more than my words can say…’ She didn’t reply. ‘I promise to say it everyday’ a solitary smile started to grow in her face.

‘I’d like that…’ she said with her voice still shaky. He nodded and kissed her again.

‘I can’t believe I was such a douche, please forgive me’ Dongwoon apologized and noticed his voice unsteady too. Sohyun nodded and caressed his face.

‘I love you, oppa’ she said finally smiling sincerely to her boyfriend. He smiled too.

‘I love you’ He put a kiss on her nose. ‘I love you’ he put another on her cheek. ‘I love you’ he put another in the other cheek. ‘I love you’ now he put it on her forehead. ‘I LOVE YOU!’ he finally met his lips and put dozens of kisses on them until they both ended up laughing nonstop.