Epilogue 3

I think I love you

 

‘Gayoonie’ Jiyoon called her friend’s attention. The latter turned to look at her. ‘You missed me?’

‘Huh? Why the question?’ Gayoon lifted an eyebrow and half smiled.

‘You’ve been clinging on my neck since I got here’ said Jiyoon with an amused expression. ‘You’re going to make my boyfriend jealous’

Gayoon giggled and tightened her grip on her friend’s neck. ‘You’ve been with him too much, I deserve some attention too’

‘So, you do miss me’ teased Jiyoon. Gayoon scoffed and tried to move away, but Jiyoon caught her by the waist and pulled her closer. ‘Now you’re screwed ‘cause I’m not letting you go…’

‘Yah, let go, Yoseob is going to make a scene if he sees us’ said Gayoon trying unsuccessfully to move away from Jiyoon.

‘Jiyoon-ah!’ Yoseob’s voice sounded across the room. In a second he was right next to them. Gayoon rolled her eyes. She knows her boyfriend very well…

‘She’s my girlfriend!’ he said pulling Jiyoon’s hands off Gayoon.

Jiyoon laughed and hugged Gayoon tighter. ‘Nope, she’s mine tonight!’

‘What about me?’ Junhyung asked popping his head behind Yoseob.

‘You’re still my boyfriend, don’t worry baby’ she said with a wink. Junhyung sighed and shook his head amused.

‘Junnie~ Help me! She has Gayoonie!’ Yoseob whined.

Junhyung watched his girlfriend hugging her best friend and glanced at Yoseob. ‘What do you want me to do? You have any idea how strong is her grip?’

Yoseob pouted. ‘She’s your girlfriend, control her!’

Juhyung laughed out loud. ‘If you think Jiyoonie is controllable, I dare you to try’

The shorter boy pouted even more. ‘Gayoonie can…’ he mumbled.

This time, Gayoon laughed. ‘OMG, he’s right’

‘Shut up, you’re not controlling me tonight. Tonight you’re mine’ Jiyoon said pulling Gayoon even closer and attempting to put a kiss on her cheek.

‘Yah! Don’t do that!’ Gayoon complained hitting Jiyoon’s arm softly. The latter simply laughed, and laughed even more when she saw Yoseob trying unsuccessfully to get his girlfriend away from her grip.

Yoseob was starting to make a tantrum so Junhyung felt pity of him and decided to help him. He got behind his girlfriend and put his head very close to her neck but didn’t touch it.

‘…I’m starting to get jealous…’ he whispered against her skin. Immediately, Jiyoon shivered from head to toe and moved one of her hands to her neck. In that moment, Junhyung took her other hand and with a simple movement of his arms, she was facing him and Gayoon was released.

‘Yah!’ she complained, but it was too late, Yoseob had already hugged his girlfriend and he was dragging her away from Jiyoon and Junhyung. ‘It’s not fair!’

Junhyung laughed amused at his girlfriend disappointed face and kissed her lips when she was pouting.

‘Now, you’re mine tonight…’ he whispered and kissed her again.

---

Sohyun lost on purpose for the second time.

‘Yeah! I won again!’ shouted Mir throwing his fist in the air. Sohyun faked a disappointed face and glanced at her boyfriend.

‘Oppa, I’m losing too much, I don’t want to play anymore, let’s go outside’ she said directly to Dongwoon that was standing right next to Mir. He looked at her and caught her signal.

‘Okay baby, let’s go’ he said reaching for her hand while Mir and Joon rolled their eyes and went back to play.

‘You were losing on purpose, right?’ Dongwoon asked his girlfriend when they were far enough from the MBLAQ boys. Sohyun smirked evilly.

‘Was it too evident?’ she said holding a laugh.

‘It was evident to me that I know very well how you play’ he admitted.

Sohyun felt pleased with the answer and hugged him by the waist. He was caught unguarded so for a second he didn’t know what to do, but then, he hugged her too.

‘You know, it’s been a while since we spent quality time together’ Dongwoon spoke his mind.

‘Yeah, and during this time, I’ve been missing you so much…’ Sohyun was still hugging him.

‘How about you and me tomorrow, all day?’ the boy asked holding his girlfriend’s face in his hands.

‘I would love to’ replied the girl with a smile and immediately after that, he kissed her.

---

‘Hey, 4D prince!’ G.Na called out her boyfriend’s nickname. Hyunseung turned around and smiled when he saw her coming his way.

‘How’s my 4D princess?’ he asked rather cheesy. She faked a disgusted face and hit his arm lightly.

‘For your information, the “4D princess” is Jihyun so, don’t call me that’ G.Na said in a serious tone. Hyunseung’s eyes went wider for a second, but then, he went back to his nonchalant face.

‘I didn’t know that’ was the only thing he said before reaching for his girlfriend’s hand. ‘I’m sorry…’

‘It doesn’t matter’ she replied and came closer to him.

The boy caressed her cheek and smiled. ‘You’re so beautiful…’

‘You’re quiet today, is everything ok?’ she asked after smiling for the compliment of her boyfriend.

He tilted his head a bit and then, he nodded slowly.

‘What is it?’ G.Na knew him too well.

‘It’s nothing…’

‘Look, you can be very good at dancing and singing and all, but you’re very bad at lying, at least to me, so, tell me what’s wrong’

‘I’d been thinking… Would you like to go to meet my parents?’

‘Huh?’ she was rather confused. ‘What’s with the sudden question?’

‘Nothing… I just thought it would be nice for you to… meet them’ he almost mumbled.

‘This is because Jiyoon-ah went to meet Junhyung’s parents?’ G.Na lifted one eyebrow.

‘Ani…just…ugh…’ Hyunseung messed his hair. ‘I think it’s time for you to be introduced to my family as a member of it’

G.Na went numb. ‘…What?’ she said in a string of voice.

‘Would you like it…?’

She took a second to reply. ‘I…Hyunseung-ah…what are you trying to tell me?’

‘Nothing, just that I would like you to meet my parents and all’

‘Only that?’

Hyunseung nodded. ‘Yes’ he said. ‘Don’t panic’

G.Na seemed to breathe normally again. ‘Ok then…, let’s meet your parents’

The boy smiled and placed both his hands around her tiny waist pulling her closer to him.

‘I love you’ he said before placing a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled and kissed him back.

‘Nado…’

---

‘Do you really need to be this possessive?’ Gayoon asked her boyfriend that was puffing his cheeks.

‘You’re possessive with Jiyoonie, why can’t I be possessive with you?’ the boy defended himself.

Gayoon sighed admitting defeat. ‘Gosh, why do I have to be stuck with the jelly boyfriend?’ she said in a teasing way looking to the ceiling. Yoseob stopped his pouting and pull her towards him.

‘You’re stuck with me until I die…’ he said in a low manly voice. Gayoon loves when he does that. She smiled and put an arm around his neck.

‘You know I can’t resist you when you do that voice’ the girl said before kissing her boyfriend on the lips. He smiled proudly during the kiss.

---

‘How’s my baby girl tonight?’ asked Doojoon back hugging Jihyun. The girl blushed and smiled shyly.

‘Missing my prince’ she replied sheepishly. He smiled and put a kiss on her cheek.

She turned around to see him face to face. ‘Oppa, are you having fun tonight?’

‘Yes, everything is going smoothly; are you having fun?’ she nodded.

‘Oppa…’ she started but then, she got silent.

‘What is it?’ he asked caressing her cheek. She breathed deeply.

‘I’ve been thinking about…what we talked the other day…’ she said as she blushed.

‘What we talked about?’ Doojoon was rather lost.

‘Well, that thing…’ Jihyun was playing with her fingers.

He was clueless. ‘Baby, I don’t know what you are talking about’

‘About us…going to the next level…’ the girl mumbled.

‘Jihyun-ah, I’m not pressing you to do anything…’ Doojoon got serious.

‘I know oppa’ Jihyun nodded and held his hand.

The boy wasn’t comfortable. ‘Listen, don’t think about it anymore, ok?’

‘But…I want to…’

Doojoon took a second to process what his girlfriend said. ‘…What?’ he was in shock.

‘I want to…do…it…’ Jihyun paused at every word she said. She couldn’t believe she actually said it.

‘No’ suddenly he said.

‘What?’ the girl was confused.

‘I don’t want it like this…’ he was getting angry.

‘Oppa…’

‘No. Baby, this isn’t something you decide just like that. I never said I needed an answer anyway…’

Jihyun stared at her boyfriend’s frowning face and felt more in love than ever. It was decided, he was the only man she could ever trust and love the way she does.

‘You never asked for an answer but I wanted to give it to you’

He sighed. ‘I don’t want you to think I’m-’

‘You’re the best man I’ve ever met…’ the girl was honest about her feelings. ‘I love you more than you ever imagined, so I just wanted you to know that you’re the one’

Doojoon felt touched by his girlfriend’s words.

‘I’m tired. Will you take me home?’ Jihyun asked with an unreadable face. The boy got a bit surprised by the sudden statement and question.

‘Of course I’ll take you home baby, but why the sudden request?’ the boy wasn’t understanding the flow of the events of the evening.

‘I’m tired, I told you’ she said with half a smirk on her face.

Doojoon decided to drop it; it was useless to try to understand his girlfriend. ‘Fine, I’ll take you home then…’

‘Thanks’ she said smiling and holding his arm in their way out.