06

I think I love you

 

In a Café near by

‘What are you guys doing for Christmas?’ wanted to know Junhyung when they sat into the warm Café.

‘Not much… Music Bank and then go to sleep in the dorm, I think’ answered Jiyoon looking at the menu.

‘Aren’t you coming to the party?’ asked the boy a little surprised.

‘Oh yes, the party, I completely forgot about that…’

‘You really have a bad memory’ said the rapper mocking the girl in front of him. She stuck out her tongue amused.

Shes so lovely…’ thought Junhyung watching his friend’s expression.

‘I guess we’re going to the party then’ finally said Jiyoon smiling. He smiled too.

‘Are you ready to order?’ asked the waitress politely.

‘Yes. Two hot chocolates and a cheese cake please’ said Junhyung giving the menu to the waitress. Jiyoon did the same.

The two friends started a light conversation about schedule and other random things until the order arrived. The waitress put the cheese cake in the middle with two little spoons. Clever.

Both grabbed a spoon and gave a spoonful at the cake in front of them.

‘Delicious’ said Jiyoon with a big smile on her face after she put the piece of cake on . The rapper nodded enjoying the cake in his mouth too.

‘So, what was with you today in the morning?’ asked Junhyung after a couple of sips of his chocolate and a small talk.

Jiyoon didn’t answer immediately; she was taking a sip of her chocolate too.

‘Nothing serious, it was just I felt a little awkward around Seungho and sometimes around Thunder too…’ she took another sip of her drink, ‘…but not anymore. After talking with them today, I felt more at ease…, I guess it was because we haven’t talked that much before, and Seungho is kinda silent and shy sometimes… ‘ the girl continued.

Junhyung felt a flashy anger but he hide it with a fake smile.

‘Why you were so worried?’ wanted to know Jiyoon looking at her friend at the face.

Junhyung hesitated. ‘Because I love you’ he thought looking into her eyes.

‘Because you’re my friend, and I worry about you’ finally said the rapper.

Jiyoon felt a little disappointed but immediately she smiled at him brightly.

Friend well, thats something, at least he cared about metheres no reason to be sad, right?’ thought the girl in a flash.

‘Thank you… friend…’ she said. He smiled at her too feeling sad inside.

Why did I say that? Friends, now shes gonna think I see her only as that Does she sees me as her friend only too? DAMN!... I hate myself right nowbut the truth is I cant confess her my feelings, not now, its too sudden…’ the rapper thought while taking long sips of his hot drink.

‘Oppa’ Jiyoon addressed. Junhyung turned his attention to her. ‘I think someone is watching us…’

‘Huh? Fans?’ asked the boy getting ready to run away.

‘…I don’t know, I just feel we’re being observed…’ replied the girl looking around her.

---

‘Where the hell did they go?’ asked an exasperated Doojoon.

‘There!’ almost screamed Yoseob pointing at a Café.

‘What makes you think they entered there?’ addressed Gayoon incredulous.

‘I have a strong feeling’ the boy replied.

‘You have a strong feeling too with the last two cafés…’ said Sohyun rolling her eyes.

‘Trust me this last time’ pleaded the boy putting his best puppy eyes.

They all sighed and nodded.

‘Let’s go then…’ said Gayoon dragging her feet to the place.

‘Yes!’ celebrated the baby face boy heading to one of the windows of the Café.

Kikwang arrived first and pick through the window. He searched for a couple of second and then, he spotted the couple at the back of the café, talking.

‘Found them’ whispered the pretty boy grinning.

The others wanted to see too so they throw the poor boy to the street floor.

‘Hey!’ he protested. Hyuna helped him to stand up and clean himself.

‘Oppa, are you ok?’ she asked.

‘Yeah, thank you’ he answered smiling at her brightly. She smiled shyly and turned her attention to the window too.

‘What are they doing?’ asked Sohyun trying to find a place in the small window where she can put his face.

‘Talking’ answered Dongwoon a little disappointed.

‘You see?’ Gayoon said.

A couple of minutes passed and the nine young were freezing outside the Café.

‘Man, this is too boring, the only thing they do is talk’ complained Yoseob.

Gayoon grinned. ‘I was right… You all will have to buy us three a delicious meal’

Yoseob and Kikwang pouted.

‘Oh, the order came…’ said Doojoon looking at the waitress putting the cups and a piece of cake in the middle of the couple.

‘Oh, they are eating from the same cake!’ yelled Dongwoon getting excited.

‘You are the ones buying the meal for us’ said Sohyun grinning.

‘Not yet, they’re still just talking’ said Jihyun calmly.

‘Junhyung grabbed his things!’ Yoseob pointed.

‘Are they fighting?’ asked Kikwang in the back of the group trying to look for a spot where to look through the window.

‘No, it seems that Jiyoon is looking for someone’ said Hyunseung.

‘She’s looking at this direction!’ yelled Doojoon docking. Eight young tried to do the same.

‘Damn! Did she saw us?’ asked Yoseob panicking. He imagined Junhyung and Jiyoon beating him.

‘I hope not’ said Sohyun imagining the same thing.

‘How did she knew we were here?’ asked Kikwang with evident fear in his voice.

‘Does she have a sixth sense or something?’ said Dongwoon.

‘I’m going to see if she saw us’ Doojoon said. He took a deep breath and pick through the window again. He panicked. ‘They are not there anymore…’ the leader of BEAST said in a whisper.

‘We better get out of here before…’suggested Kikwang but was interrupted by a shout.

‘You!’ someone shouted opening the Café’s door.

---

Jiyoon was looking around her when she spotted something unusual, a lot of familiar faces picking trough one of the windows. She fixed her eyes in that direction but then the faces disappeared.

‘Our dearest band mates are stalking us’ said Jiyoon turning her attention to Junhyung.

He opened his eyes in surprised. ‘Are you serious?’

‘Positive’ answered the girl looking at the window she just saw the faces disappear.

‘I guess they wanted to know if we were on a date or something’ said Junhyung frowning because they just ruined his time alone with Jiyoon.

‘Let’s find out’ said the girl standing up and heading to the exit.

‘Excuse me, you haven’t pay yet’ said a waitress trying to catch the young couple.

‘We’re not leaving’ cut Jiyoon glancing at the girl. The waitress stopped surprised at this cool response. Junhyung smiled at the working girl trying to soft the harsh tone his friend used.

Jiyoon opened the Café’s door and saw the remain members of 4minute and BEAST trying to escape.

‘You!’ shouted the girl pointing at her friends.

‘Run for your lifes!’ shouted Yoseob, but when he was about to run, he felt strangled by his own jacket. Junhyung have just grabbed him and Kikwang.

Jiyoon did her job with Hyuna and Sohyun.

The others tried to escape but when they saw their friends caught, they decided to stay.

‘What were you doing?’ asked Jiyoon threatening.

‘Nothing, we were just passing by’ lied Yoseob.

‘Passing by the same Café we were? What a coincidence!’ said Jiyoon punching the baby face boy in his arm.

‘Ouch!’ he complained.

‘That’s for stalking us!’ said the charisma girl frowning but smiling at the same time.

‘We weren’t-’ started Kikwang but was interrupted.

‘What do you bet?’ asked Jiyoon at her bandmates.

‘She really has a sixth sense’ said Dongwoon without thinking.

‘Shut up’ shouted Doojoon.

Jiyoon ignored the maknae and the leader of BEAST and insisted on her question.

‘A meal!’ said Yoseob almost strangled by Junhyung’s wrist.

‘Great!’ said the charismatic girl. ‘Junhyung-oppa, we just won a meal for an entire week sponsored by our dearest band mates!’ Junhyung smiled at this.

Nine voices raised complaining. Junhyung and Jiyoon laughed.

‘Why? We were on your side’ said Jihyun trying to avoid the punishment.

‘My side?’ asked Jiyoon amused. ‘And what side is that?’

‘We were sure you weren’t on a date’ defended Gayoon.

Jiyoon glanced Junhyung and he seemed surprised for a second but then he shrugged.

‘It doesn’t matter, you bet and you stalked us, so you’ll have to pay likewise’ the charismatic girl made a statement.

She and Junhyung let go their friends’ necks.

‘Now, our chocolate must be cool’ said Junhyung frowning.

‘We should get inside before it gets cooler’ suggested Jiyoon heading to the entrance of the Café.

‘Can we go in with you?’ asked innocently Yoseob.

‘Only if you pay’ replied Jiyoon grinning at the boy. He pouted but since they were freezing, they all entered together.

The poor waitresses almost had a heart attack when they saw 4minute and BEAST entering the Café. They all sat down in a large table and ordered hot chocolates and cheese cake for everyone. Jiyoon and Junhyung enjoyed their second hot chocolate and cheese cake.

‘Good thing I saw them’ whispered Jiyoon at Junhyung’s ear.

He felt shivers from his head to his toe. She was really close to him and he fought himself to remain calm.

Its good because theyre buying us food, but is not that good because I wanted to spend some time with Jiyoon alone’ thought Junhyung looking at the crowded table. He really loves his band mates but he was angry with them because they ruined it everything. They were going to pay and they know that, that’s why they were delaying the walk home.

Sooner or later…’ the rapper thought mischievously.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How do you like this chapter?

Sorry for the late update but I was lacking of inspiration..., gladly, I had some a couple of nights ago so I started to write this chapter and the next. I hope you enjoyed it

As always, comments or anything is welcome.

Thanks for reading ^^