05

I think I love you

 

Later that day

Cube Entertainment Building

BEAST practice room

‘Good job today guys! We got this!’ said the choreographer.

‘Yey! That means we finish for today?’ asked Yoseob excited.

‘Yes’

‘YEY!’ Yoseob and Mir celebrated. The others applauded and gave the thanks to the choreographer.

‘Shall we go and visit 4minute?’ asked Mir innocently.

Dongwoon choked with the water he was drinking.

‘Hyung, are you ok?’ asked Yoseob to the maknae of BEAST knowing the reason he choked. Dongwoon nodded coughing.

‘Are you ok with it?’ asked Seungho at Doojoon.

Doojoon hesitated a little. ‘Yeah, why don’t we be ok with it?’

‘Well, you’re very protective with the girls’ replied Thunder calmly.

‘That’s because they are the only girl group we have in Cube and we have to take well care of them’ answered Junhyung calmly too.

‘Like family? Or like something else?’ wanted to know the main vocal of MBLAQ.

The BEAST boys hesitated and exchanged looks.

‘…like…like family…’ answered Doojoon not really convinced of what he was saying. ‘They are like siblings for us…’

‘Great! So you don’t mind if any of us make a move with any of them?’ wanted to know Mir getting excited again.

‘That’s right, we don’t mind’ said Hyunseung abruptly and carelessly, but before MBLAQ could celebrate, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Junhyung protested.

‘What are you talking about?’ asked angrily, the rapper of BEAST. ‘I care’

‘I care too!’ Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon joined Junhyung frowning.

‘Sorry guys, but we don’t want them to be hurt by any man’ said Doojoon trying to bring peace between the two groups.

‘Who said we were gonna hurt them?’ asked Joon feeling offended.

‘We don’t know what are your intentions with them’ replied the leader of BEAST starting to feel angry.

‘We just want to be friends’ said Seungho cutting the tense atmosphere.

‘Then why Mir asked us if any of you can make a move with any of them?’ asked Dongwoon feeling angrier by the second.

‘He’s just a kid, he doesn’t know what he’s doing or saying’ defended the leader of MBLAQ.

‘We really only want to be friends with them, get along, you know’ said G.O. in a pacific way.

BEAST boys softened their looks by this statement and a lighted air can be breath now.

‘Yeah men, don’t worry, we just want to be friends’ said Mir getting hyped not really understanding the whole situation. ‘So, shall we go to say hi?’

‘…Yeah, sure’ replied Doojoon.

The eleven boys started the walk towards the practice room where 4minute were.

‘They’re resting’ said Yoseob peering through the window door.

‘We should have brought them water…’ said Kikwang.

‘We did’ said a voice behind him. It was Joon.

Yoseob opened the door.

‘Annyo~’ greeted the excited boy.

‘Annyo~’ greeted the girls back without standing up the floor.

OMO, what are they doing here?’ thought Jiyoon in a flash when saw the MBLAQ boys entering the room behind BEAST.

‘We bring you water’ said Mir smiling brightly.

‘Oh, thank you’ answered Hyuna receiving a bottle.

‘This is how we say thank you for the first time we met’ said Seungho smiling at Jiyoon. She half smiled back and looked at another direction.

Why is he always looking at me?’ asked Jiyoon in her head a little annoyed.

It seems Jiyoon-nie doesnt feel comfortable around Seungho…’ thought Junhyung getting closer to his friend.

‘Jiyoon-nie, you still feel awkward?’ asked the rapper of BEAST to the charismatic girl in a whisper.

Jiyoon turned her attention to the boy and nodded. ‘A little’ she said.

‘Is because of MBLAQ?’ wanted to know Junyung.

She was shocked at his observant friend. ‘How do you-’ she started.

‘I’m just guessing’ Junhyung answered abrubtly.

‘So…?’ insisted the rapper.

‘What are you guys talking about so secretly?’ asked a high voice. It was Hyuna grinning.

‘Nothing’ answered Jiyoon giving her friend a serious look.

‘Hey! I have an idea!’ shouted Mir.

‘That’s odd…’ teased G.O. Everybody in the room laughed at this except Mir that gave his band mate a killer stare but continued. ‘You guys finished for today?’

The five girls turned their faces to the choreographer. He sighed defeated at the view of 16 expectant young faces and nodded.

The girls celebrated and so did the guys looking at the happy but exhausted girls sitting on the floor.

‘Great! So we can go for lunch or something since is still early and we all finished our schedules’ proposed Mir still shouting.

‘Yeah, that would be nice, I’m starving’ said Hyuna getting up.

‘Seem like a nice plan’ added Gayoon standing up too dragging Sohyun with her.

Joon, Mir and G.O.’s faces brightened immediately.

Jiyoon exchanged looks with Junyung, but before any of them could react, Jihyun pulled from Jiyoon’s arms and put her on her feet.

‘Let’s go!’ said the leader of 4minute dragging the leader of BEAST and the charismatic member of 4minute with her.

Jiyoon stretched her hand and took Junhyung’s into hers dragging him too. He felt her small and soft hand and couldn’t think coherent anymore. The feeling of her skin in his blurs his mind and senses to the point he couldn’t see anything else but the two hands intertwined together. He almost fell twice when they were walking to the exit.

When the 16 young were outside the building they spotted a nice and quiet place and went there. Jiyoon let Junhyun’s hand go.

‘We can go for the chocolate after this’ said Junhyung into Jiyoon’s ear when he realized that their hands weren’t making contact anymore. She turned to face him and a wave of her soft perfume flies over to the rapper’s nose and he felt his senses blurred again. He fought himself to go back to reality and smiled at her. She nodded not noticing the struggled her friend just had with himself.

Inside the restaurant, the 16 took places in a large table. Almost each member of MBLAQ and BEAST seated next to one 4minute girl.

They ordered and while they were waiting for the food, they started to talk lively to each other, even the quiet Junhyung and the lately angry Hyunseung joined the happy atmosphere.

Hes not staring me that much…’ thought Jiyoon while Seungho was chatting calmly with her. ‘I guess is because Im not in front of him’ and she smiled at her own statement. The MBLAQ leader took that as a good sign and kept talking smiling too.

Junhyung didn’t notice that because he was talking with Kikwang that was besides him. Suddenly, G.O. called everyone’s attention with one of his random yells. Everyone laughed amused.

‘Gayoon-nie seems to be having fun with his two hyped-crazy suitors’ said Hyuna smiling to Jiyoon behind Kikwang and Junhyung’s backs. The charismatic girl laughed and nodded.

‘How about you?’ wanted to know Jiyoon.

‘Not bad, you?’ said Hyuna.

‘Same’ answered Junglasses shrugging. The girls smiled at each other and got back to their conversations.

‘Are you having fun?’ asked Junhyung to Jiyoon. She smiled and nodded. ‘Good’

‘You?’ she asked him back. He nodded smiling too.

The food arrived at last and they started to devour their plates. They were really starving. They eat mostly in silence because of the hunger, but after everyone finished, the happy conversations started again. They all were getting along really well.

After talk for hours, they all realized that was late already and that they had to go to their dorms to take a rest for the next day activities. The three groups said goodbyes and went away.

BEAST and 4minute went together since their dorms were close, but in the middle of the walk, Junhyung stopped.

‘Hyung, aren’t you coming?’ asked Yoseob stopping to face his friend.

‘No, I have something to do’ the rapper answered.

‘Huh?’ asked confused the baby face boy.

‘Jiyoon-nie!’ Junhyung called ignoring the questioning eyes of Yoseob.

‘I’ll see you at home’ said the girl to her band mates and turned to walk towards the rapper of BEAST.

The remaining members of 4minute and BEAST looked at them confused and amused at the same time.

‘Where are you guys going?’, ‘What are you gonna do?’, ‘Are you having a date?’ the members of both groups asked the couple.

Jiyoon and Junhyung rolled their eyes almost at the same time and dismissed their friends.

‘We’re just having a cup of hot chocolate’ said Jiyoon turning her back and walking away.

‘I want to go!’ shouted Yoseob whining.

‘You can’t!’ shouted Junhyung back at his friend.

‘Fine!’ pouted Yoseob, but after a couple of second he smiled. ‘Have fun!’ said the boy waving strongly his hand in the air.

‘What do you think?’ asked Doojoon at Jihyun.

‘Date’ Yoseob said. Hyunseung and Dongwoon nodded.

‘No, I think they’re just going to talk’ said Gayoon knowing her friend too well.

‘I think Junhyung is gonna confess’ added Kikwang giggling. Hyuna giggled too.

‘Let’s make a bet’ proposed Sohyun.

‘You’re on!’ said Doojoon getting competitive.

‘Fine, who’s in favor of “date” or “any of them confessing the other”?’ asked the maknae of 4minute. Yoseob, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Kikwang, Hyuna and the same Sohyun raised their hands.

‘What are we going to bet?’ asked the leader of 4minute.

‘A meal’ said Hyunseung talking for the first time in a long time.

‘Fine’ agreed the three who voted for “non date, just talk”.

‘How are we going to know which team is the winner?’ asked Hyuna knowing the answer.

‘We are going to follow them’ said Yoseob smiling mischievous making emphasis in each word. They all nodded and began to walk towards the young couple went away. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How do you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it :).

Comments or anything is welcome.

Have a nice afternoon ^^