20

I think I love you

 

(A/N: For the next chapters, I strongly recommend to read “My aegyo girl” if you didn’t read it yet. You’ll understand better, trust me)

Same night

Beast dorm

‘Hyung!’ called Doojoon the moment he entered the dorm.

‘Which one?!’ yelled Yoseob from the bedroom.

‘He knows!’

Hyunseung got the cue and came walking lazily to the living room where Doojoon were.

‘I know what you’re going to say’ said the boy the moment he entered the room.

‘No you don’t. Sit’ Doojoon ordered and his friend obeyed nonchalantly. ‘Listen, I didn’t say anything in front of Jihyun because I didn’t want to fight with her, but the truth is… you hurt me…’

‘I’m sorry hyung, I already told you…’

‘No hyung…that’s not the way of making things…’ Doojoon interrupted. ‘Why didn’t you tell me anything about your feelings for her?’

Hyunseung hesitated a little, then sighed. ‘Because I knew you liked her before I do…and I wasn’t going to interfere…’

‘You interfered today’ said the leader with a touch of bitterness in his voice.

‘I know, and I’m sorry, I just… I was too frustrated…’ Hyunseung lowered his head and felt like crying.

‘Listen to me, I know you are friends with Jihyun and I cannot ask you to not talk to her anymore, but if you try another thing…’

‘Don’t worry hyung, I told you today, I’m not going to do anything. She really loves you, I got nothing to do there…’ interrupted the boy standing up to leave the room. ‘She’s yours…’ and with this he left Doojoon standing alone in the living room with the word in his lips.

---

4minute dorm

Jiyoon POV

‘Did I make a mistake by giving Sungkyu a chance?’I thought trying to clean my tears away.

Flashback

‘Hello…?’ I picked up the phone still sleepy.

‘Hi baby~♥’ said my boyfriend at the other side of the line.

‘Hi baby’ I said trying to wake up.

‘Were you sleeping?’ he wanted to know.

‘Yeah…’ I rubbed my eyes.

‘Oh honey, I’m so sorry’ he apologized.

‘No, is ok, I’m up now’ I said climbing down my berth and walking out the room to not disturb the members.

‘Why are you calling this late at night? Something happened? Are you alright?’ I began to worry. He never call this late…

‘Nothing happened baby, I’m ok, is just…I’m at “Children of the Night” right now…’ he started.

‘I know baby, you told me this morning, remember?’ I sat on the living room’s floor.

‘…Yes, I remember, is just…’ I heard him hesitating.

‘What is it?’ I asked alarmed.

‘…Well, you know we’re here with Sistar…’

‘…Aha…’ I could feel that something was wrong…

‘Well, I was reading the script and…they want me to…sort of sing a song…’ my boyfriend said with a soft tone.

‘So?’ I asked feeling danger in his next words.

‘Well…, they… they want me to sing it to Soyu…’ his voice cracked a little at the end.

I felt like my heart went down to my feet and an indescribable pain in my chest started to grow...

Silence…

‘…baby…?’ he said panicking at the other side of the line.

I was in shock. I felt so confused that my head was spinning.

‘Why would they want you to do something like that…?’ I asked feeling anger growing with every word I said.

‘They said they saw me the other day singing to you and th-’

‘What song do they want you to sing?’ I interrupted his explanation.

‘…Nothing Better…’ he answered after a short pause.

I felt like a big cube of cold of water was being thrown to my face. A mix of anger and sadness flowed through my body and made me shiver.

Silence again…

‘…Jiyoon…baby, are you still there…?’ my boyfriend asked cautiously.

‘…I’m here…’ I answered in a low voice trying to hide my anger.

‘Honey… I’m sorry, I tried to persuade them to not make me do that, but it was impossible…I guess is because of the rating…’ he tried to explain.

‘Idols! Positions in 30 seconds!’ I heard someone shouting in the back of my boyfriend’s conversation.

‘Baby…, I have to go now… Please don’t be mad, it’s all scripted’ he started, ‘I love you, only you, never forget that, ok?’

I didn’t answer at first.

‘…bab…?’

‘…Ok…’I interrupted a little off.

‘…Bye’ he said with sadness in his voice.

‘…Bye…’ I said nonchalantly.

End Flashback

‘Why “Nothing Better”…? Why not other song…?’I buried my face in my arms. ‘This is not a good sign…’

‘Jiyoon…?’ asked Jihyun-nie entering the living room. It was dark.

I didn’t answer…

‘Jiyoon?’ asked again my leader turning the lights on.

I was sitting on the floor with my legs folded and my head still buried on my arms, crying silently.

‘Jiyoon, what’s wrong?’ she asked worried running towards me. ‘What happened? Did you two fight?’

I couldn’t talk so I didn’t respond…, I just kept crying disconsolately.

Jihyun-nie hugged me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I was feeling like crap and I literally couldn’t move, my limbs were seized… But then, after a minute or so, feeling and urge to yell, I unwrapped my legs and hugged my leader tightly choking a scream in my friend’s chest.

‘Shh… It’ll be ok…’ said Jihyun-nie softly still rubbing my back. I cried and cried until I fell asleep…

End POV

---

Next day

(A/N: The following link will explain you what happened the morning 4minute found Jiyoon and Jihyun sleeping in the living room: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19199/16/my-aeygo-girl-4minute-hyuna-jihyun-jiyoon-sohyun-sungkyu-woohyun)

Cube Entertainment Building

‘Hyung! Are you ok?’ Kikwang entered the room and ran towards his lifeless friend. Yoseob and Dongwoon followed him.

Junhyung opened his eyes slowly and saw three expectant faces looking at him.

‘Why are you looking at me like that…?’ asked the rapper getting up.

‘What do you mean like “that”? You were lying on the floor, we thought something had happened to you’

The boy looked around him and noticed that he had fallen asleep on the practice room floor. In a flash, he remembered all that happen the night before and felt like crying again.

‘Why were you sleeping on the floor?’, ‘Why didn’t you come to the dorm last night?’ the two maknaes asked almost at unison.

‘YAH! Junhyung! What the hell are you doing here?’ Doojoon had entered the room followed by a distracted Hyunseung.

‘Nothing…I…I was working on a new song and I fell asleep, that’s all, sorry for worries you…’

‘Ok, next time, CALL!’ said the leader almost frowning. The rapper nodded nonchalantly.

‘I don’t see any papers around…’ whispered Yoseob looking around. Only Downgoon listened and nodded agreeing.

‘Me neither…and he has swollen eyes…’ noticed the maknae.

‘Was he crying?’ asked the pretty face boy still whispering. Dongwoon shrugged. ‘I bet is Jiyoon-na… Maybe he found out about…, you know…, new boyfriend in town…’ Yoseob said with a surprised look on his face. The maknae nodded.

‘Maybe… But anyways, he should stop hurting himself and break up with Soomi-na already…, I mean, she is nice and all, but we know he doesn’t love her…’ Dongwoon

‘Yeah…he’s hurting her too…’

‘Hey, you chatty girls! Bring your lazy asses here! Rehearsal is on!’ Ordered Doojoon interrupting. Both maknaes pouted and went towards their leader to begin the practice.

---

15 minutes later

‘Hey guys!’ half 4minute greeted Beast when they entered the room.

‘Annyo~!’ greeted back the boys a little too hyper.

Each girl went to their respective boyfriends or will-be boyfriends.

‘Hey beautiful’ greeted Kikwang giving Hyuna his best smile. The girl blushed and greeted him back.

‘Hi babe~♥’said Dongwoon putting a peck on Sohyun’s lips. She smiled and greeted him.

‘Annyo baby~♥’cheesy Yoseob almost shouted when he saw his girlfriend. Gayoon giggled.

‘Annyo’she said and kissed him softly.

Junhyung noticed that Jiyoon was not there. Hyunseung and Doojoon noticed that Jihyun wasn’t there either.

‘Where is NamJi?’ asked the leader of Beast with a concerned face.

‘Jiyoon-nie and NamJi-leader are sick…’ answered Hyuna.

‘Sick?’ Why? Yesterday they were fine!’ panicked Doojoon. Junhyung and Hyunseung alarmed too but didn’t say anything.

‘Some problems last night…’ replied Sohyun not wanting to reveal too much about it, she knew that the night before, Jiyoon talked to Junhyung and the situation was still delicate.

‘Problems?’ Doojoon was spazzing.

‘I cannot tell you, sorry…’ Sohyun said glancing for a brief moment at Junhyung. The rapper noticed and scoffed looking at the window.

‘Wae~!’ complained the leader of Beast.

An awkward silence grew for a second or so. The girls exchanged worried looks. No one wanted to speak, and then a phone rang.

‘Hello?’ answered Gayoon finding weird that an unknown number appeared on the screen of her mobile.

‘Hi Gayoon-shi…’ said a male voice on the other side of the line. ‘It’s Sungkyu…’

Gayoon got surprised and started to walk away of her boyfriend. Yoseob got shocked at this and frowned.

‘Oh, hi…oppa…’ Gayoon felt uncomfortable talking on the phone with her best friend’s boyfriend. ‘Why are you calling me?’ the girl said almost annoyed. Yoseob followed her and seven eyes followed the couple until they were out of their sight.

‘Jiyoon isn’t responding her phone and I’m worried…’ said Sungkyu with a concerned tone.

Gayoon chirped her teeth. ‘She’s at the dorm… she’s sick…’ she said trying to control her anger. ‘…Thanks to you…’ she whispered hoping Sungkyu didn’t hear her but unfortunately he did.

Yoseob started to ask her for explanations with his hands. She was already annoyed so she didn’t answer him; she simply put a hand in front of her to stop her boyfriend’s movement.

‘I know… I have to make things right…’ she heard Sungkyu saying.

‘You better…’ Gayoon said in a threatening tone. Yoseob was curious and annoyed at the same time.

‘Thanks Gayoon-shi, I’m going to visit her now’

‘Ok’ simply said the girl.

‘Bye’

‘Bye’ Gayoon hung up and looked up to her boyfriend that was frowning angry.

‘Who was it?’ the boy asked a little too high.

‘Sungkyu-oppa…’ she said in a low voice begging that Junhyung, that was near the door’s room, didn’t hear.

‘What?! Why is Jiyoon’s boyfriend calling you?!’ shouted the boy out of himself. Gayoon closed her eyes regretting telling her boyfriend the name of the caller.

She could feel the tense inside the practice room. She knew her friends had heard that…

‘Baby, relax. He was only asking me where Jiyoon was because she’s not answering her phone and he was worried’ Yoseob pouted. ‘…Honey…, don’t be mad…’

‘Why all the secrecy?’

‘I didn’t want Junhyung-oppa hear me, but thanks to your screams, now he knows’ the girl replied annoyed. She spoke almost in a whisper. She didn’t want everyone in the room to know.

‘Well, I’m sorry but I was curious about who “oppa” you were talking to!’ Yoseob was truly morose. ‘How’s he have your number anyways…?’

Gayoon sighed. She didn’t want to fight. ‘He asked our numbers once… In case he can’t reach Jiyoon-nie’ the girl explained slowly.

‘Ok then, but why did he call you?’ the boy’s grimly humor was descending.

‘Baby, I’m Jiyoon-nie’s best friend, who else did you want him to call?’

‘I don’t know, there are three other girls he can call…’ he said moving his hands. ‘Besides…, I don’t like another man having your number…’ he pouted.

Gayoon’s lips drew a smile. ‘Fine, I’ll ask him to erase it…’ she took a step to the front and met Yoseob’s eyes. ‘Happy?’

The boy looked at her eyes for a second and then, giving up at her stare, he nodded. She put a kiss on his lips.

‘I love you’ Gayoon said almost cheesy. He smiled and gave her another kiss.

‘I love you too’ both shared a soft kiss.

‘Should we go inside?’ asked the girl grinning innocently.

‘Hey! Turtledoves!’ the couple heard Doojoon yelling.

‘Yep…, we should go inside…’ Yoseob sighed and dragged his feet back to the room. ‘What?’ he asked holding Gayoon’s hand.

‘It was NamJi? How is she?’. An alarmed Doojoon questioned the couple.

‘No, it wasn’t her, but she is staying at the dorm with Jiyoon-nie, I assume they are sleeping’

‘After practice I’m going to visit her’ stated the leader. ‘Girls, I’m sorry but we need to keep practicing’

‘Fine…’ Sohyun pouted and said goodbyes to her boyfriend. So did Gayoon.

‘Hyuna…’ whispered Kikwang. The girl turned her attention to him. ‘Do you want to hang out after schedule?’

She smiled widely and nodded. Then, she and the other two girls went out the room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

Sorry for the very late update. I was busy and then I got stocked in some point in the story, I could find a way to go on, but gladly, yesterday I could think in something...anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter, it was hard to write... Don't ask why... IDK...

Comments or anything is always welcome

Thanks for reading