21

I think I love you

 

Couple of hours later

After practice, Beast boys decided to went to see the girls at their dorm. Their schedule ended earlier so they had time.

‘I’m going home now…’ said Hyunseung before he could leave Cube building.

‘I’m going with you’ said Junhyung addressing Hyunseung.

‘Fine’ the leader said and waving his hand, he went out. Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang followed him.

---

Junhyung POV

‘Hyung, I know you’re not going home…’ I said in a low voice when I saw our four friends far enough.

‘How do you know?’ he asked not surprised at all.

‘Because I know you don’t want to be there…, me neither…’ Hyunseung didn’t say a word. ‘I’m going alone man’

‘I’m staying… I need to practice…’ he said nonchalantly.

‘Sure…, whatever…’ I said walking out the building. ‘See you later’

‘Bye’

I started to walk without a course, but my steps lead me to 4minute’s dorm.

‘What the hell…?’I thought angry to myself when I realized this. I was about two blocks from there, when I spotted someone familiar. It was Sungkyu. He was walking with his head down.

‘The hell is he doing here?’

I didn’t want him to notice me so I hid behind a wall. Suddenly, I saw four well known men carrying snacks and flowers.

‘I arrived before they do?’

They were walking in the contrary direction of Sungkyu.

‘Sungkyu!’ shouted Yoseob not in a friendly way. Sungkyu looked up and made a confused expression.

‘Hey…’ he said moving his hand.

‘Why were you calling my girlfriend?’ asked my friend frowning and getting closer to him.

‘Oh, so he was the one who called…’I thought remembering the scene in the practice room.

‘I-’ Sungkyu started but was interrupted.

‘Don’t you ever call her again!’ shouted Yoseob out of himself.

‘Fine…’ said Sungkyu in a defensive way.

‘Erase her number, now!’ said my friend.

‘What?’ Jiyoon’s boyfriend was truly confused and I was glad Yoseob were yelling at him.

‘At least he can…’I thought feeling almost sad.

‘Do it! NOW!’ Yoseob tried to take Sungkyu’s phone out if his hands.

‘Come on Seobie, kick his balls!’this was far too funny to see.

‘No! Hey, what is your problem?’ the boy moved away.

‘My problem is YOU calling MY girlfriend! You have your own, call HER!’

I have never seen Yoseob so angry in my entire life. He was truly pissed.

‘You’re on your right Seobie, give him a kick!’I almost let out. I was too excited.

‘Hey, stop!’ said Sungkyu avoiding Yoseob. Doojoon-hyung and Dongwoon had to hold Seobie’s arms to prevent him to hurt Sungkyu.

‘Oh come on! Let him hit the prick!’

‘Hey man, calm yourself. I just call your girlfriend because I was worried about mine, she wasn’t answering her phone!’

‘Well, next time, call someone else!’ yelled Seobie frowning.

‘Don’t call Hyuna’ said Kikwang-hyung all serious. I choked a laugh.

‘Neither Jihyun’ Doojoon-hyun joined Kikwang.

‘Don’t you even think in calling Sohyun either’ finally maknae Dongwoon also joined the jealous boyfriends.

‘What are you all, jealous boyfriends?’ Sungkyu asked almost amused.

‘This man read my mind…’

‘Don’t you get mad if another man calls Jiyoon-na?’ asked Dongwoon curious.

‘You call her…’ simply said the Infinite leader.

‘Yeah but we’re friends of her’

‘I’m friends with all your girlfriends too’ explained Sungkyu.

My friends left speechless. ‘I hate to admit it but the boy is right…’

‘Listen, I’m in love with Jiyoon, no other girl exists for me…’ he said.

For some reason the words “in love” and “Jiyoon” in the same phrase said by this guy, touched my nerves. I felt the urge to punch his face. ‘Control, control…’ I thought inhaling air to calm myself. 

‘What are you trying to say?’ I heard Doojoon-hyung asking in a threatening voice.

‘That I’ll only call any of your girlfriends if it is strictly necessary’ the boy explained.

‘What? This guy is trying to convince my friends that he’ll call their girlfriends?’

‘Necessary like what?’ wanted to know maknae.

‘Like Jiyoon’s surprise birthday party or her not responding her phone…’

‘Well…Jiyoon’s birthday only passes one time in the year…’ said Doojoon-hyung thinking.

‘This man is succeeding? I cannot believe this…’I was too frustrated. I really wanted to punch Sungkyu’s face and my friends in the way for believing him…

‘Exactly’ I heard Sungkyu saying.

‘But Jiyoonie could not respond her phone any time’ Kikwang said narrowing his eyes.

‘That’s it Kiki, fight back! This man is a fraud, don’t believe him!’

‘No, she’s not like that’ Sungkyu said shaking his head.

‘This prick…Since when four days of relationship gives you this kind of information about someone…? About Jiyoon…?’

‘Then why wasn’t she responding her phone today?’ asked Yoseob glaring at the boy.

‘Seobie…you’re my heroe! Fight! Kick his face!’

‘…Her phone’s battery went off and I was worried…’ Sunkgyu said lowering his head.

‘Oh, COME ON! He’s hiding something…!’

‘What? And you panic only for a battery?’ mocked Dongwoon.

‘I bet you are worst than me…’ the boy said smirking.

‘The hell he knows…’

‘Only Dongwoon-hyung’ said Kikwang glancing at maknae.

‘What? Kikwang! Don’t give him that kind of information!’

‘Who says that, Mr. I can’t breathe without Hyuna?’ Dongwoon said imitating Kikwang expression every time he says something like that. I scoffed.

‘I can’t believe this!’

‘Hey!’ I heard Kikwang complaining.

‘It’s true man’ Doojoon-hyung said giggling.

‘Shut up, you’re the one that get worried every time NamJi go out by herself!’

‘This is getting worst by the second…’

‘Well, something can happen to her!’ our leader said making an excuse. All laughed, even Sungkyu…

I started to feel sick… ‘Why even my friends fall for this prick…?’

‘Hey, we’re going to 4minute’s dorm, wanna come?’ I suddenly heard Kikwang asking Sungkyu, like a normal thing.

‘What? Suddenly they’re all friends?’

‘I came from there but I can’t go back, I have schedule’ the Infinite leader said. ‘Thanks anyway’

‘No biggy…’ Kikwang moved his hands. ‘Since we’re all 4minute’s members’ boyfriends…’

‘What?’

‘Since when you’re a 4minute’s member boyfriend?’ mocked Doojoon-hyung.

‘Today I’m going to confess…’ Kikwang said all proud. I smiled almost tenderly at the view of my friend’s expression.

‘Finally?’ asked Dongwoon mocking too. Kikwang nodded. ‘What took you so long?’

‘Is not that easy with Hyuna, she’s shyer than the other girls’ he explained.

‘That is true’I thought remembering the promotions of Change. She could barely look at me when we were rehearsing… Wait, what? The hell am I thinking! Kikwang, you’re not supposed to give this kind of information to an enemy!

‘Well yeah, that is true’ agreed my three band mates…, even Sungkyu agreed.

‘Since when he knew that about Hyuna-shi…?’I frowned. I didn’t like the idea of Sungkyu getting near any of 4minute’s girls, not even Hyuna-shi…

‘Well guys, is nice to talk to you and all, but I have to go’ the boy said. ‘See you around?’

‘Sure’ said my friends almost at unison. They seemed to like the guy… ‘Why?’

‘Hey, I’m telling you this now’ Sungkyu said before leaving. ‘Jiyoon’s birthday is coming so I’m going to call your girls to plan something, is that ok?’

‘Did he just ask what I think he asked?’

‘…Only to plan the birthday party, right?’ asked Yoseob narrowing his eyes.

‘Don’t believe him Seobie, I heard he’s a player!’

‘Yes, of course’ said Sungkyu.

‘Then it’s ok with me’ my friend said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

‘Fine for me too’ said Doojoon-hyung and Kikwang and Dongwoon agreed with him.

‘NOOO!’

‘Ok guys. Thanks. Bye’ Sungkyu waved his hand and left.

‘Bye man’

After this my friends kept walking towards 4minute’s dorm chatting about how nice Sungkyu was and stuff like that. I felt sick again…

I went out my hid and decided not to go after my band mates. I dragged my feet to the nearest park.

I found a swing there so I sat there. The park was nearly empty.

‘Why even my friends seem to like Sungkyu…?’I asked myself watching some kids playing in the sand box. ‘I mean, he’s well mannered and all but I heard he’s a player…’

I thought for a second about it. ‘But the truth is…, when he said he was in love of Jiyoon-nie…, he sounded real, honest…’ I looked at the sky. ‘Damn…, am I starting to like him too?’

‘…No way…’I shook my head. ‘He’s my enemy…, he’s the reason why Jiyoon-nie is not with me right now…’ I let out a laugh. ‘Who am I kiddin’…? The reason Jiyoon is not with me is me…and no one else…’

The sound of my phone ringing shook me out of my thoughts. It was Soomi-na…

I sighed. ‘Hello?’

‘Hi baby~♥’ she said in aegyo voice. I get annoyed. The only aegyo I can stand is Jiyoon-nie’s, and sometimes Hyuna’s…, when she’s not too whiny.

‘Hi…’

‘What are you doing?’ she asked happily.

‘Nothing…’

‘I want to see you’ she whined. Damn I hate it when she does that…

‘I…’ I hesitated…

‘I need to start making things right…’I said to myself.

‘Ok then, meet me in an hour at the Ice cream shop’ I said convinced of what I had to do.

‘Great! See you in an hour then. I love you baby. Bye’

‘Bye…’ I hung up and looked at my phone.

‘Yes, I need to break up with Soomi… I never really love her anyway, so it’s better if I stop hurting her…’

End POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Guess what? I found some inspiration after all :)

I hope you liked this chapter too.

Please comment about it. I hope to keep updating fast ^^

Thanks for reading!