25

I think I love you

 

7am, 4minute’s dorm

‘Unnie, Happy Birthday!’ shouted Hyuna throwing herself on Jiyoon’s sleeping body. The girl let out a sonorous sigh when the younger girl landed on her stomach.

‘…Hyuna…I…can’t…breathe…’ she said trying to move.

‘Oh, sorry unnie’ the younger rapper said moving her body off her friend.

‘Good morning sleepy head…’ said Gayoon waking up. ‘Happy Birthday…’

‘Thanks’ Jiyoon smiled at her friend.

‘Appa! Happy Birthday!’ shouted Sohyun jumping from the nearest bed and landing in Jiyoon’s lap. The charisma girl made a face choking a scream of pain.

‘Thanks Sohyuni, but you could just hug me or do something less dangerous than jumping from a bed… and less painful…’ Jiyoon said trying to breathe normally after Sohyun took her breath away with that landing. Sohyun just giggled and hugged the older girl.

Suddenly a phone rang.

‘Jiyoon-ah! Your phone is ringing!’ Jihyun said entering the room and throwing the charisma girl the mobile. Jiyoon caught it in the air and looked at the screen. It was a message from Junhyung. She felt her heart beating a little faster. She opened the message.

“Wake up sleepy head, it’s your birthday! WAKE UP! ...You’re up now? Then Happy Birthday! Keke :D. See ya later!”

‘Silly boy…’ Jiyoon said under her breath smiling widely.

‘Message?’ Gayoon asked interested. Jiyoon nodded. ‘Boyfriend?’

‘Nope, from Junhyung-oppa…’ the charisma said putting down her phone.

‘Oh~!’ four girls said at unison putting an emphasis in the vowel.

‘Why you make that noise? Is not what you think, he just wished me a happy birthday’ tried to explained the charisma girl.

‘Whatever’ said Jihyun getting closer to Jiyoon’s bed. ‘Happy birthday wifey’ the leader said putting a kiss on her friend’s cheek. Jiyoon blushed a little and then smiled.

‘Aww… Umma and appa are so cheesy sometimes’ both maknaes said looking at their unnies.

‘Get a room…’ said Gayoon getting up her bed and heading to the bathroom.

‘Jealous?’ teased Jihyun sticking out her tongue.

‘Not even’ replied the girl closing the bathroom door behind her. The others giggled.

‘Ok girls, get up and have breakfast’ ordered the leader. They obeyed without arguing.

Once they were all clean and perfumed, they went down to take the van that will take them to Cube building.

‘Your boyfriend had called you already?’ asked Gayoon to Jiyoon when they were inside the car.

‘Nope…’ answered the charisma girl looking relaxed. Then, in that exact moment, Jiyoon’s phone started to vibrate. It was a text message. ‘Speaking of the devil…’

“Happy birthday my princess! Are you feeling better today? I really hope so. I wish I could be with you right now. I love you very much. Call you later”

Gayoon, that was peeking over Jiyoon’s shoulder reading the message, frowned. ‘He is busy today or something?’

‘Maybe…’ said Jiyoon calmly putting her phone back on her purse.

Gayoon didn’t say a word after that, but kept frowning the rest of the way to Cube building.

---

Inside Cube

‘She is here!’ Sungyeol said with a little too high pitch.

Sungkyu felt nervous instantly. ‘Ok guys…, positions…’ whispered the leader feeling suffocated.

Six men looked surprised at their leader. They had never seen him so nervous.

‘Relax man, everything is going to be perfect, just like you planed’ Woohyun patted Sungkyu’s shoulder. The leader looked at his friend in the eye and nodded feeling a little less anxious.

Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Woohyun went down in the elevator while Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungkyu stayed in the same floor.

Dongwoo went to the elevator entrance and Sungjong went to the practice room entrance. Sungkyu stayed inside the practice room, waiting…

---

Jiyoon POV

Gayoon-nie was still frowning when we went down the van, I know she was upset about Sungkyu-oppa not being able to meet me in my birthday, but…, I didn’t know what to say…

‘Gayoon-ah’ I called out her name the moment she was out the car. She turned her head and looked at me with questioning eyes. ‘I-’

I was going to open my mouth when NamJi hurried us to keep on walking. We obeyed and I decided to drop the attempt to talk to my best friend… I have time for that later.

‘Someone strange is at the door…’ whispered Sohyun in my ear. I fixed my eyes and saw that she was right, some freak with a mask and a cape was standing in the front door.

‘Is there going to be some kind of event or something?’ I asked but the girls simply shrugged. We kept on walking.

When we got to the entrance, the strange man opened the door for us. NamJi and Hyuna were on the front so they thank him.

‘This is for you’ a male voice said offering me a red rose. The girls put a shocked expression at first, but then, Hyuna giggled and the rest of the girls followed her.

‘Huh?’ I got confused. ‘For me?’ I asked and the man nodded. I took the rose and thank him. He bowed his head and moved his hands showing me the way I should take.

I looked ahead and saw two other man wearing the same masks and capes. One was near the reception and the other was in front the elevator.

‘What is this…?’ I asked inside my head.

‘Come on’ said Sohyun beside me, crossing arms with me and pulling me towards the other man with the mask.

‘For the lady…’ said the next man with the mask offering me another red rose. A familiar voice…

‘He sounds like L…’ I thought for a brief moment but then, Sohyun pulled me again and without realizing I was standing in front of the last masked man.

‘A flower for a flower…’ he said a little too soft… I blushed by his words but then, I turned my head and the girls were spazzing, hooting, giggling and jumping, all at the same time. I had the urge to roll my eyes but then, the sound of the man’s voice hit me.

‘Sungyeol…oppa…?’ I asked tentatively trying to look behind the mask. He looked away and pushed the button of the elevator; it immediately opened and another masked man was inside it.

I wanted to find out if the man was really Sungyeol-oppa but the girls pushed me inside the elevator.

This man didn’t give me any flower, he simply bowed and pressed the button to the practice rooms.

‘Who are you guys?’ asked Sohyun curious, the moment the door closed. He turned his masked head and remained silent for a brief moment, like deciding whether to answer or not. ‘So?’ my friend insisted.

‘You’ll find out’ he simply said, and this time I had no doubts that was Woohyun. I smiled thinking how cheesy my boyfriend was, putting in this situation at his band mates and all…

A few seconds passed and the elevator doors opened again. I was about to go out when I see another flower being offered to me. I looked at him questioning but he simply stood there like a statue, waiting for me to take the rose.

‘Thank you Woohyun-oppa’ I said taking the rose and walking outside the elevator. He got surprised and when I turned my head to see him, the doors were being closed again.

‘Woohyun-oppa?’ asked Gayoon-nie shocked. ‘That means…’

‘Probably’ I answered knowing exactly what was she going to ask. A smile appeared on her face. I felt relief seeing she wasn’t upset anymore.

‘OH MY GOD!’ shouted Hyuna getting all excited. She and Sohyun started to jump and clap at the same time being all noisy. Curious faces started to appear peeking over the walls.

‘Girls! Keep it low!’ ordered NamJi with a frown. Gayoon-nie and I giggled.

We started to walk again but the moment we turned to the exit of the elevators area, I crashed over another man with a mask and a cape.

‘Oh, sorry’ I apologized bowing.

‘It’s ok’ he said and I could swear this time was Dongwoo’s voice. ‘Here’ he offered me another rose.

‘They’re all here?’ I asked inside my head after thanking him and taking the rose off his hands.

‘One last stop’ he said and pointed to ANOTHER man with a mask. I sighed and went to him.

‘This is for you’ the man that had the soft tone of a girl in his voice said giving me a rose and then taking my hand made me to walk inside the room.

It was dark inside the room. I could barely see what was in front of me, which was nothing except for the large mirrors that shined softly with the outside light.

‘What I am supposed to do?’ I asked trying to get in the game.

‘You’re not supposed to do anything…’ a way too familiar male voice said behind me, in my ear, making me to shrug a little and smile.

End POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello everybody!
 
I didn't update as soon as I wanted it, but well... I did it so, no hard feelings, right? :P
 
Well... I'm sure everybody knows the news about Junhyung and Hara so..., no matter how hard I try to make a happy ending for this fanfic, we all know how it will end..., anyways, at least in this fiction world, Junhyung will stay with Jiyoon :)
 
I really hope you liked the chapter. Please comment.
 
Thank you for reading!