26

I think I love you

 

Sungkyu POV

‘What am I supposed to do?’ I heard Jiyoon asking utterly amused.

‘You’re not supposed to do anything…’ I whispered in her ear once I was close enough. She shrugged a little. I smiled and put the bouquet of roses I had on my hands in front of her. She took them and smelled them.

‘So all this was your idea?’ she asked turning her body to meet me face to face. I couldn’t hide the little joy her words brought to me.

‘You like it?’ I asked touching her cheek. She nodded. ‘Happy birthday’ I said and I leaned to put a kiss on her lips.

Suddenly, the lights were on.

‘Hey!’ I complained and looked at the door just to find Beast glaring at me. Junhyung, though, was nowhere to find, gladly… And 4minute was giggling like crazy.

‘Why you were in this room with the curtains closed and the lights off?’ asked Doojoon suspicious.

I got shocked and so Jiyoon. We weren’t doing anything naughty or bad but Doojoon made it sound like a crime.

‘I’m kidding man!’ Doojoon chuckled and I sighed in relief.

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYOON-AH!’ shouted Yoseob entering the room and throwing himself over Jiyoon. I didn’t like it…

‘Hey… I’m standing right here’ I said coolly.

‘Huh? Why you say that, I know where you are’ Yoseob said innocently. I sighed… How could I be mad with this boy?

The other Beast boys and G.Na take this chance to enter the room too and cheer my girlfriend. She was smiling so wide that I couldn’t help but smile too.

‘She looks so pretty today…’ I thought while I was observing the scene.

After a short moment, she started to look for someone with her eyes. I knew she was looking for Junhyung and I felt hurt… Her eyes saddened a little…

‘Why did she care so much about him…?’ I thought bitterly seconds before she put her eyes on mine and her beautiful smiley face turned into concerned curiosity in a second.

‘What happen to your lip’ she asked getting closer.

‘Oh-oh’

I tried my best to smile casually. ‘Nothing baby. Yesterday while practicing, Woohyun-hyung hit me by accident’ I lied…

She frowned for a second but then she nodded understanding. ‘I hate when that happens…’ she said caressing my lips. I felt guilty for telling her a lie, but I couldn’t tell her the truth… I don’t want her to fight her friends for me… even with him…

‘Oppa, you’re so cheesy’ Hyuna said entering the room along the rest of 4minute.

‘You think?’ I asked mocking.

‘Why you never did something like this to me on my birthday?’ complained Nam-leader hitting Doojoon’s arm. He gave her an awkward smile and glared me. I laughed.

‘Oppa, will you do something as special as this on my birthday?’ asked Hyuna in aegyo mode to Kikwang. He nodded decisive.

‘Of course baby. It will be better…you’ll see…’ Kikwang said and gave a little peck on his girlfriend’s lips.

The other girls looked at them boyfriends expecting a similar answer.

‘Of course I’ll do something like this on your birthday’ Doojoon said immediately looking at Jihyun-shi with affection. She smiled satisfied.

‘I will do too’ Dongwoon said putting both his hands on Sohyun’s waist. She blushed and smiled shyly.

‘Hey, you’re not going to say anything?’ Gayoon-shi hit Yoseob’s arm. He complained a little.

‘I was going to babe, I swear’ he said holding her face in his hands.

‘Yeah right…’ she said and pouted.

‘You know I’ll bring down the moon for you’ Yoseob said cheesily. Gayoon-shi immediately smiled.

‘Really?’ she asked with shiny eyes. He nodded and put a kiss on her lips.

I giggled at how 4minute girls manage to convince their boyfriend to do as they wish.

I was utterly distracted by all the couples when suddenly, I saw something unusual. G.Na was looking at Hyunseung and vice versa, but they weren’t looking at each other in a normal way but in flirting way.

‘When did that happen…?’ I thought to myself and looked down at my girlfriend that was also looking at them with a shocked expression. She didn’t know either…  

After a second, I decided it was enough for the greetings.

‘Guys’ I spoke so everyone could hear me. They turned their attention to me. ‘Would you mind?’ I said putting my arm around Jiyoon’s shoulder.

‘Fine. We get it’ Doojoon raising his arms like surrendering. I chuckled.

Beast, 4minute and G.Na went out the room leaving me and Jiyoon finally alone.

‘This was the best surprise birthday party I’d ever got’ Jiyoon said softly. I smiled and caressed her hair.

‘I love you’ I said from the bottom of my heart. She smiled and kissed me tenderly.

‘I love you too…’

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I felt the happiest man on the entire planet… holding the girl I love like that… I never wanted to end so we stayed like that for a few minutes until a shout brought us back to earth.

‘Jiyoon-shi!’ someone yelled poking out his head inside the room. I cursed and Jiyoon simply looked curious at the door.

‘Happy birthday!’ six men screamed at unison. They were my band mates. I glared them for being noisy and interrupted our moment. My wonderful girlfriend, though, smiled and gave thanks to them.

‘Hyung, you’re gonna hate me for this but, manager-hyung just call, he want us to go to the agency now’ Woohyun-hyung said apologetic.

I felt miserable… ‘What?’ I complained. ‘He cannot wait for like an hour or so?’

‘I tried to convince him but he insisted, and you know how manager is about some topics…’ he said.

I looked down to Jiyoon and I could see disappointment in her eyes. I felt a knot in my stomach. I didn’t want to leave. I wanted to stay with her for at least one or two hours more…

‘Fine… I’ll meet you down stairs’ I said to Woohyun. He nodded and left.

‘I’m so sorry…’ I said under my breath. She didn’t reply… ‘Let’s meet tomorrow. I’ll take to the movies’ I said trying to cheer her up but for my surprise, she shook her head.

‘I can’t’ she said in a sad tone. ‘We travel tomorrow to Thailand…’

‘What…?’ I was breathless… Why she has to travel so fast?

‘For how long?’ I asked complaining.

‘One week, but then, I have to go to Japan…’ she said looking at the floor. I felt terrible…

‘So…At least for two weeks you’re going to be out…?’ I asked more than sad. She nodded.

We remained silent for a second and then I sighed. ‘Then I’ll make it up to you in two weeks. I promise’ I said trying to cheer me and her up. Jiyoon looked up to me and smiled.

‘I love you my aegyo girl…’ I said and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and then I said goodbye and left the room.

I started to walk towards the elevators area when I spotted Junhyung leaned over a wall with his arms crossed. I decided to ignore him so I kept on walking like I didn’t see him.

‘Leaving so fast?’ he asked when I passed him. I ignored him. ‘Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her in Thailand…’ he said almost amused. I couldn’t take it anymore.

‘You better don’t touch her or I swear I’ll kill you!’ I shouted in anger turning to face him.

‘So now your threaten me?’ he scoffed. ‘Why, jealous that 4minute and Beast are going to travel all over Asia for months?’

‘What did you say?’ I was shocked.

‘You heard me. 4minute and Beast are going to be out for at least one or two months’ he said with an arrogant smirk in his face.

‘Jiyoon told me it would be two weeks’ I said thinking about the previous conversation with my girlfriend. Junhyung let out a sonorous “HA!”

‘Yeah, we will come in two weeks to change our bags and keep traveling’ he said still smirking.

I felt annoyed by the second but at the same time I was speechless. ‘Why didn’t she told me that it was going to be more than two weeks?’

‘What, mouse ate your tongue?’ he mocked. I had the urge to punch him… but I resisted and simply glared him.

‘You better don’t touch her, you hear me?’ I said with a firm voice. He scoffed and started to walk away. I felt my blood boiling in anger but I decided that making a scene right there wasn’t the best option, so I simply turned my back at him and kept on walking towards the elevators.

I was so pissed and sad at the same time… ‘Will this relationship last?’ I asked myself looking up to the sky once I was out the building… ‘I really hope so…’

End POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update today! YEY!

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please comment and subscribe

Thank you for reading! ^^