17

I think I love you

Few days later

Jiyoon POV

I’ve been texting with Sungkyu for over a week now and he seems to be a very nice boy. He’s cute too, and considered with me, not like pabo Junhyung and his moody character… He’s still dating that Soomi girl and I don’t know why I feel betrayed about it… ‘Is it because he said he'll be waiting for me forever?’ …Probably…

Hes a liar…’ I thought looking outside the window of the practice room we were.

The members were resting too. We decided to take a break before continue with our dance routines.

I know he did it for revenge but, Im still pissed about it that pabo if only he hadnt done that…’ It was pouring outside… and I felt miserable… and sad…

Junhyung-oppa said hell wait…’ I felt an imminent pain in my chest by the memory of the day he said that to me. ‘Why I feel so sad?’ That same day he said he loved me truly… ‘Why am I thinking about that specific day lately?I have to stop making questions I cannot answer…’

I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head but I failed. I sighed but then I felt my phone vibrating on my hand. I look who was it and was Sungkyu calling. I couldn’t help smiling a little. I picked up.

‘Yeboseyo?’

‘Annyo aegyo girl!’ Sungkyu greeted me from the other side of the line. He was clearly happy.

‘Annyo oppa! How are you?’ I don’t know why his voice cheered me up in a second.

‘I’m great. How are you?’

‘Tired… We’re on break of rehearsal’ I gasped still smiling.

‘How is that going?’ he wanted to know not losing his joyful tone of voice.

‘Fine. How about you? What are you doing?’

‘I’m on my way home now. We finished schedule just now’

‘Were you busy?’

‘Not as much as you, I imagine’ I giggled at this.

‘Well, I don’t know about that, maybe your working day was harder’ He laughed a little.

‘Maybe…’ he started. It was a little silence. ‘Well, I just called you because I wanted to know how you were and stuff... I’ve been missing the sound of you voice lately… and today we didn’t text so…, I kinda miss you…’

I froze a second and then I blushed really hard. Good thing he wasn’t looking at me because he’ll probably could mistake me with a tomato…

‘Yah… Why you always said things so embarrassing?’ I said almost in a whisper. He laughed amused at the other side of the line.

‘Because you’re cute when you get embarrassed and I can almost picture you in my head blushing’

‘Yah! Stop it!’ he laughed again.

‘Ok, ok, I’m going to stop for today…’ he giggled one last time and continued. ‘Have a productive rehearsal, ok? I’ll text you tomorrow’

‘Thanks oppa, have a nice afternoon’ I said fanning me with my free hand.

‘Thanks, you too… Bye Jiyoon’ my name sounded incredibly cute when he said it...

‘Bye oppa…’

I hanged up and put both my hands on my face to cool it a little. ‘What the hell is he doing to me?

‘Hey!’ I heard a voice calling. I turned and saw Junhyung-oppa getting closer. I felt my smile fading.

‘Hey…’ I greeted still with my hands on my face.

‘Why are you so red?’ he asked curious.

‘Rehears’ I answered immediately. ‘Why did I lie?

He nodded understanding. ‘Wanna ice cream?’

‘Yeah!’ I jumped off my seat. He laughed amused.

‘Fine, let’s go’ he messed my hair like he did before we started fighting. I looked at him surprised. He didn’t do that in more than a month now.

Apparently he didn’t notice my shocked face so he kept walking.

We went down the stairs chatting about random things and then we stopped at the ice-cream saloon.

‘Two chocolate’s’ he said to the girl in the counter. I got surprised. The girl nodded smiling and went to serve our ice-creams.

‘How did you know what I was going to order?’

‘I know you pabo, we’ve been friends for years now’ he said amused. I smiled and blushed a little.

What the hell is happening to me?’ I asked inside my head. ‘First Sungkyu-oppa and now Junhyung-oppa? I’m supposed to be mad at him, not smiling like a fool…’

He gave me a sweet smile and patted my head. I felt my pulse rushed in a second. ‘What is this?’ I looked up and his brown eyes sparkled a moment. I looked away.

‘…Stop it Jeon Jiyoon! He lied to you and he has a girlfriend now!’ I thought to my insides. ‘Once hes unavailable, you want him? What kind of behavior is that?

Suddenly, Sungkyu popped in my head. ‘I actually enjoy the time spent with Sungkyu-oppa, and I really started to like him Hes sweet and handsome and he seems interested in me too Maybe I should-’ my thoughts were cut off by Junhyung’s voice.

‘Here’ he said handing me a chocolate ice-cream cone. I gave him thanks and we started to walk.

‘Let’s sit here’ he suggested showing me a couple of seats. We sat down.

I was really enjoying my ice-cream when his phone rang. He looked at the screen and hesitated. I knew it was Soomi. I felt a little pain in my chest and a sudden anger going up my spine.

‘Answer’ I said coolly. I didn’t expect my voice will come out that way.

He picked and turned around giving me his back. ‘Hi’ I heard him saying. ‘I’m a little busy now, I’ll call you later… Ok… Bye…’ he hanged up and again he faced me.

Apparently, my face was showing my feelings because he gave an apologetic look. I tried to act normally.

‘Who was it?’

He hesitated before answer. ‘…Soomi-na…’

‘Oh’ I simply said biting my ice-cream but I realized that I wasn’t hungry anymore…

‘Why did you tell her you were busy? You aren’t…’ my rage was taking control over me. I tried to calm down.

‘Because I am. I’m eating ice-cream with you now. I’m not going to talk to anyone else’ he said taking a little bit at his cone.

That was it for my patience. ‘She is your girlfriend for chrissake!’ I exploded.

‘So? I’m with you right now, and you are more important’

I hated that comment I don’t know why…

‘What are you saying that you prefer to be with me than her?’

Here we go again another fight added to our endless list…’ I thought in a flash.

‘Yes!’ he shouted suddenly. I frowned.

‘Then why are you with her?’ I asked gasping. I hit a nerve. He was speechless. He opened his mouth but no sound came from it. ‘Ah? I can’t hear you’ I put a hand next to my ear. He frowned.

‘Yah! Why are you being this way? I thought you didn’t want me’ he exploded angrily.

‘I don’t!’ I shouted knowing deep down that was a lie. I was about to say something else but then my phone rang. It was leader letting me know that I had to get back to the practice room. I stood up.

‘I have to go. Thanks for the ice-cream’ I grabbed my not finished cone of ice-cream and left the table. I heard him punching the table with his free fist. I kept walking.

Why did I ask those things?’ I screamed inside me. ‘I need to stop fighting with him, this is getting sick…’

I was really angry with myself for be a pick-fighter, but then suddenly, Sungkyu’s face appeared on my head. It made me smile instantly, actually, the memory of him made me calm a little.

Maybe I should give Sungkyu-oppa a chance Junhyung-oppa has a girlfriend anyways, he doesnt want me anymore…’ but in that precise moment, my mind illuminated like a flashlight and I smirked. ‘Screw about the pick-fighter Yong Junhyung, youll learn not to mess with me if you want war, war youll get…’

End POV

---

‘!’ said Junhyung under his breath punching the table. He turned around and saw the girl he truly love walking away of him. ‘Everything was going just fine until THAT CALL!

The boy looked at his unfinished ice-cream and felt no hungry anymore, but he took a bit anyways. At least it was something sweet in his bitter life…

This is getting sick!’ thought Junhyung looking at the empty space Jiyoon left. ‘Soomi-na Im so sorry, butbad timing…’

He didn’t hate his actual girlfriend, but in that specific moment was being a burden. ‘I should listen to Gayoon-shi and end the things with her…’

He thought about it a little more because he was feeling lonely and miserable, yes, but at least Soomi was a company... and apparently it was making Jiyoon jealous so this gave him reasons to stick with the girl of Co-ed.

No…, Im going to wait a little longer…, Im going to make Jiyoon-nie jealous until she realizes that she cant live without me…’

Junhyung felt more at ease with this thought in his mind. He was going to make Jiyoon confess her love for him and Soomi played a crucial role in this play. ‘Im going to be the perfect boyfriend…’

He never imagined that resolution he made that day was going to cause the opposite result…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm here with a new chapter. Did you like it? I really hope so.

Please comment about it.

Thanks for reading

Until a next update! ^^