11

I think I love you

 

Next day (2010.01.05)

4minute’s dorm

Gayoon POV:

What am I going to do?’ I thought looking at the mess my gift was. I rubbed my neck trying to think what to do.

‘What is it Gayoon-nie?’ Hyuna asked entering the room. ‘Are you ok?’

‘Yeah, It’s…It’s nothing, don’t worry…’ I lied.

‘Unnie… You know you can tell me everything’ my friend said with her little voice.

‘I know, but I want to do this alone… or at least try…’ Hyuna looked at the many papers lying on the table and the tape stuck on my hands and clothe. She made an amused expression and started to unstuck the things I had everywhere.

‘Unnie…, you are trying to pack up Yoseob-oppa’s birthday gift, are you?’ I panicked a little but since I was caught, I couldn’t lie so I nodded shyly. Hyuna smiled widely.

‘Don’t worry unnie, I’ll help you, I’m good with manual thing’

‘No Hyuna, I want to try to do it myself’ she was a little sad of what I said but then she looked at the chaos in the table and insisted.

‘Unnie, obviously you’re not progressing in it, so let me help you, he doesn’t have to know’ I hesitated but she got a point, my lack of fine motor skill made the pack of the gift harder so I eventually agreed to let her help me with it.

She seemed to be really happy wrapping the present so I let her enjoy every minute of it. I felt happy too watching her moving around the table, making sure everything about the present was perfect.

At the end a beautiful and perfectly wrapped gift was on the center of the table with no waste of paper or tape.

‘Wow Hyuna, you really are good at manual things’ she smiled proud. I patted her head and gave thanks.

Ok, now I have to think in a way of giving him this…’

‘Don’t think about it, just give it to him’ I looked at her surprised.

‘Are you a mind reader of something?’ I asked.

‘No unnie, you said it out loud’ she giggled. I blushed and looked away.

‘What are you guys doing?’ Jiyoon entered the room. ‘Wow! What a pretty gift! Congrats Hyuna, it’s beautiful’

‘Hey! Why you assume Hyuna was the one that wrapped the gift? Why not me?’ I protested.

‘Because you have the hands of a sailor, nothing you could wrap would look this good’ Jiyoon said with an amused look and Hyuna laughed hard. I glared at Jiyoon and she laughed too.

‘What are you laughing for?’ asked Sohyun entering the room along with our leader.

‘Oh Hyuna, you wrapped it so good!’ NamJiji complimented Hyuna. Jiyoon and Hyuna laughed hard again.

‘Hey! Why nobody believe in me?’ I complained frowning.

Hyuna was laughing so much that she had to sit on the floor and Jiyoon almost fell for the same reason. Sohyun patted my back comforting me but with a mocking smile on her face.

‘Yah! With these friends why do I need enemies?’ I made the attempt to walk out the room but Jiyoon wrapped her arms around one of my legs. ‘Yah! Let me go Jiyoonit’

She hated the nickname and was always a way of turn the things on my favor every time she tease me for something, but at the moment she was laughing so hard that she didn’t listen. I tried to release my leg but she was too strong even laughing.

Jihyun put a hand on my shoulder. ‘Don’t worry Gayoon-nie, we still believe in your vocals’

Hyuna and Jiyoon were officially dead of laughing, and Sohyun was going on the same path. The only one that tried to maintain the calm was NamJiji that was too evident that was fighting really hard with herself to not to laugh. I sighed defeated and joined their laughs. They were right after all, my fine motor skill .

 

Yoseob POV:

‘Today is my birthday! YEY!’ I jumped off my bed.

‘Yah! Don’t scream babo!’ complained Junhyung-hyung from his bed.

‘Go back to sleep Seobie, its 6am in the morning…’ Doojoon-hyung mumbled from his bed too.

‘I can’t sleep, I’m too excited! I’m turning 21 today! I’m a big man now!’

‘No you’re not…, you still Seobie to us, now go back to sleep please…’ Hyunseung-hyung also mumbled.

‘I don’t want to!’

‘I’m going to kick your if you won’t climb to your berth now!’ Junhyung made the attempt to get up.

When he’s mad, he’s seriously scary so before he could even move I was already on my bed. I couldn’t sleep though, my mind was too active.

Im turning 21 today! Today is the day Im the same age as Gayoon-na and for four whole months she can see me as a man and not as a boy’ I felt really happy about it.

‘I can hear you thinking, don’t…’ said Doojoon-hyung beside me.

‘Sorry, I can’t shut my mind up…’ I whispered and he said something unintelligible.

Is she going to give me something for my birthday? Beside her fist on my arm?’ I giggled. ‘I hope she gives me a kiss That would be sooo good…’ I started to fantasize about the idea and I felt in heaven. ‘Gosh, I like her so much…’ and with this on my mind I fell asleep.

 

Later that day

Cube Entertainment Building

‘Did you decipher the message?’ asked Doojoon when he saw the leader of 4minute walking down the hallway.

‘Oh, hey…, no, it was too hard’ started Jihyun. ‘Why don’t you give me a hint or something?’

He giggled. ‘Fine, I give you a hint... It’s a special date’

‘A special date?’

‘Yes’

‘That’s it? That’s the hint?’ the boy nodded. She sighed.

‘What about the symbols?’ Jihyun wanted to know.

‘They are in the gift I gave you for Christmas’

‘Huh?’ the girl was really confused.

‘Look closely to it and you’ll see’

‘…Ok…’ Jihyun sighed defeated at the nonsense’s the boy was saying.

---

‘Hey…’ called the boy.

‘Oh…, hi…’

‘You have a minute?’ he said a little shy.

‘Sure’

The boy took the girl outside the practice room.

‘Listen, I wanna…’ he started.

‘Jiyoon-na! Hyung!’ a voice called the couple. They turned their heads and saw Dongwoon coming to them. Junhyung frowned.

Why are they always interrupting?’ thought the rapper in an angry flash.

‘Hi Dongwoon’ the girl greeted.

The maknae of BEAST smiled at her. ‘Noona, you know where is Sohyun? I can’t seem to find her’

‘She went for some snacks… oh, there she is’ Jiyoon pointed behind Dongwoon. The maknae turned and went to greet the girl.

‘What were you saying?’ the charisma girl asked when both maknaes were out of sight.

‘I just wanna…’ the rapper hesitated. ‘I mean…, last night…’

‘Jiyoon-na! Practice room now!’ Jihyun yelled.

Jiyoon sighed. ‘Tell me later?’ Junhyung nodded feeling angry with everyone.

‘Ok then… bye…’ she said and goes.

Why I cannot talk to her without being interrupt?’ he thought punching a wall. ‘This is ridiculous!

‘What is it hyung?’ asked Kikwang getting out the girls’ practice room.

‘Nothing’ cut the rapper.

‘Come on man, you can tell me’

Junhyung shook his head. ‘Don’t worry, I’ll be fine’ and with this, he turned his back at Kikwang and left.

‘What is it with him?’ asked Yoseob joining the recent-loner Kikwang.

‘I don’t know…, he was really upset though’

Yoseob thought for a couple of seconds. ‘I think I know why’

‘Tell me’ said the pretty face boy with expectant eyes.

‘Well, last night I was on the recording studio doing some vocals, and when I went out, I found Gayoon-na there too so we decided to look if anyone else was on the building’ Kikwand nodded interested. ‘We went to Junhyung’s favorite place because we know he work ‘till late hours’ Kikwang nodded again getting more interested by the second. Yoseob smiled mischievously and continued. ‘Well, when we were really close, we heard some yells and laughs but suddenly they stopped so, we got really interested and walked faster, and when we got there…, we saw Junhyung holding Jiyoon’s wrists and their faces really close…’

Kikwang choked a scream. Yoseob giggled.

‘And… they kissed?’ asked the pretty face boy.

‘Unfortunately, no, when they saw us both jumped far from the other, but I’m pretty sure that if we weren’t there, they probably would kissed’ Yoseob affirmed.

‘Oh, so that’s why Junhyung wanted to talk to her…’ said Kikwang and Yoseob nodded.

Suddenly, Kikwang smiled mischievously. ‘Well my friend, we have to make them be alone again so they can kiss’

‘How?’ wanted to know Yoseob.

‘Tonight. After party’

‘Hey! You two! Rehearsal, now!’ screamed Doojoon.

‘Coming!’ both boys answered.

‘I’ll tell you later’ whispered Kikwang.

---

Cube Stars Party

Junhyung POV:

I sighed while I waited for her outside the changing room. ‘I need to tell her now or else my head is going to explode…’

My hands were shaking and my heart was rumbling really hard. After a couple of minutes, she went out along the others.

‘Jiyoon-nie’ she looked at me and I panicked for a second. ‘Let’s talk…’

‘Now? The concert is beginning’ her members kept walking and left her behind.

‘I know, I just have to tell you something’ I was really nervous so I rubbed my neck.

‘You can tell me later’

‘No, I can’t!’ I explode and she got scared for a moment.

‘Fine, then tell me’ she frowned. ‘But hurry ‘cause I have to be in the stage in like… 20 seconds’

I nodded understanding. ‘About last night’

‘Hey, don’t worry, I’m not thinking too far about it’

‘What?’ I was confused.

‘I know you told me that as a friend’ she omitted my words and replaced “I love you” by “that”... That hurts a little. ‘I know you said it as a friendly love’

‘What are you talking about? No’ she misunderstood everything.

‘Wha-?’

‘Jiyoon!’ Jihyun-leader started to call her.

‘Coming!’ was her response waving her hand. ‘What do you mean?’

‘Jiyoon!’ Now was Hyuna-shi calling. I got more nervous.

‘That is what I’m trying to tell you…, what I told you last night…’ I rushed the words but then I made a pause to take a deep breath.

Is now or never…’

‘…I mean it’

Jiyoon was dumbfounded.

‘Jiyoon get your here! NOW!’ Jihyun-na yelled.

I saw Sohyun coming toward us. I looked at her in the eye and saw she was in shock, I could see her thoughts crowding in her mind.

‘I meant every single word of it…’ I whispered a second before Sohyun got to her side.

‘Sorry oppa, you can talk to her later’ and with this, the little maknae dragged Jiyoon away from me. She gave me one last shocked look before turned her attention to the instructions one of the engineers was giving to her.

That was it Now she knows…’ I thought walking towards BEAST changing room. ‘! Now she knows!’ I panicked realizing what I just did. ‘Why am I so stupid? Why did I tell her that all of a sudden? Now shes going to be distracted the entire concert!’ I slapped my face. ‘IDIOT!’

I ran back to tell her all was a joke but when I got there, they were already performing. I climbed the stairs and watched her closely. The stage looked fine, her vocals, stamina and charisma were as good as always. Good thing she’s a professional and her stage persona isn’t affected by her real persona. I looked at her a little longer and then I went down the stairs.

I hope she isnt hating me right now…’ I lowered my head and started walking again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!! Did you like this chapter? I really hope so.

This is getting interesting, huh?...keke

Well, as always, comments are really apreciated.

Have a nice night.... ^^