34

I think I love you

 

Yoseob POV

‘What is taking her so long? She said 20 minutes…!’ I thought watching eagerly at my watch. It was 4:31pm, she said 20 minutes, 24 minutes ago, she’s never late, NEVER! I started to tap the floor with my foot anxiously.

‘Does something happened to her on her way here???’ I panicked, then, suddenly, the doorbell rang. I jumped off my seat immediately and opened the door frowning.

‘Why are you late?’ I said before even look at the person in front of me.

She looked at me a little shocked and then she smirked. ‘Yah! Is that how you greet your girlfriend?’

‘I was worried’ I pouted opening the door to let her in. She tip toed and put a peck on my lips.

‘I’m late by like 2 minutes or so; relax’

‘FOUR MINUTES!’ I said making an emphasis on my words. She smiled amused.

‘Well, I’m a 4minute girl so, 4 minutes is ok’

I got confused for a second and then I understood. I smiled despite myself. ‘That was clever’

She pinched my cheeks and chuckled. ‘See? Don’t be mad at me’

I obligated myself to pout and frown again. ‘But you’re never late, what happened?’

She sighed. ‘I’m sorry, Jiyoon-nie wasn’t feeling right so I stayed a little longer’

At the mention of Jiyoon-nie’s name, my frown disappeared. ‘How is she doing…?’ I asked softly.

Gayoon-nie had told me about Jiyoon-nie’s condition after she broke up with Sungkyu, and, to tell the truth, I was preoccupied for her too…

‘A bit better…, I mean, at least Hyuna could make her go out the room today…’

‘What did she do?’ I was impressed. Normally, the one that make Jiyoon-nie get back in her senses is Gayoon-nie, but this time, Hyuna was the one that did it so, I was surprised.

She giggled by the memory. ‘Hyuna told Jiyoon-nie that she was smelling’

‘WAAH~!’ I got shocked but then I started laughing. ‘Did Hyuna really told Jiyoon-nie that?’

‘Yeah’ she said laughing too.

‘I bet Jiyoon-nie was going to kill Hyuna’

‘Yeah, pretty much’ she said making her way to the living room. That meant: the Jiyoon-nie’s topic was over. I followed her and as she sat on the sofa, I did too.

‘I missed you’ I said putting my arm around her shoulders. She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder.

‘I’ve missed you too…’ she said softly.

‘We didn’t get much time together in the last trip’ I said pouting and almost whining. She didn’t reply, she simply nodded and entwined her fingers with mine. I smiled while caressing her hand.

There was a short pause. The TV was on, so the noise coming out from it filled the space.

‘I love you’ she said out of nowhere turning her head to look at me. I blinked once while my brain processed what just happened. Only when I say “I love you” she say “I love you” back, but now, she was the one that said it first! I felt an enormous happiness.

‘I love you too’ I said trying to control my emotions. I leaned to kiss her.

We shared a sweet kiss for a moment and then, we leaned on the sofa and cuddled. I hugged her tightly from over her shoulders while she wrapped her arms around my waist. She buried her head on my chest and I kissed her head.

‘God, her hair smells so good…’ I thought closing my eyes dreamily.

These kinds of things rarely happen because we’re always traveling so, the moments we have together are not exactly intimate… The members are always around, and when they are not around, the stylists are, or the staff members or a cameraman or anyone… We only have intimate quality time together when we’re home, like now…

‘I’m so happy…’ I smiled. The feeling of having the girl I love in my arms was incredible.

‘Me too…’ she said in a whisper. I looked down at her face and kissed her nose. She smiled and closed her eyes tightening her embrace in my waist.

We remained like that for a few minutes while the music playing in MTV soundtracked our moment, but then, I heard some familiar beat and IU’s voice came out from the speakers of the TV. I looked immediately at the screen. IU’s Marshmallow MV was on. I smiled unconsciously.

‘Naega wae ireolkka neoman saenggakhada… Rarallara ralla nara olla’ I hummed while watching the cute expressions that IU was doing.

‘YAH! YANG YOSEOB!’ Gayoon-nie suddenly shouted while punching my chest. I got shocked.

‘What?’ I asked confused.

She shot me a killer gaze and got up the couch.

‘When you finish enjoying IU’s video, call me’ she said grabbing her purse furiously and heading to the main door.

‘Wait, what?’ I asked getting up the couch too and running after her. ‘Where are you going?’

She stopped in her track and turned to face me. Her face was scary… ‘You still like her?’ she asked looking straight at my eyes.

‘Huh?’ I was really lost. ‘Where is all this IU thing coming from?’

‘Don’t make that face, I know you liked her!’

‘What? Where do you take that from?’

‘I still remember you doing a stage with her…’ she started.

‘But-’

‘And a mobile ranking…’ she continued, ‘and you fanboying at Star Dance Battle… with me in front of you!’

‘Is she jealous?’ I got speechless for a moment but then I smirked. ‘I can’t believe this…’ I started. ‘You are jealous’

‘What?’ she asked in a high tone. ‘No I’m not!’

‘Yes you are…’ I said getting closer to her. She rolled her eyes.

‘I’m out of here’ she said attempting to open the front door. I quickly smashed my hand on it preventing it to open.

‘No, you’re not’ I said looking straight at her eyes. She took a step back looking at me weirdly. I was starting to be …

‘You know you look hot when you’re jealous?’ I said with a playful smile on my face.

‘I’m not jealous!’ she retorted annoyed.

‘Yes you are…’ I whispered taking a few steps forward. ‘And that is …’

She opened her eyes in disbelief, and before she could do anything, I pressed my lips on hers pushing her towards the nearest wall.

‘Gosh! What is happening to me!’ I shouted inside my head. ‘This is not me!’  But still, I wasn’t stopping… in fact I was pressing my whole body against hers… I wanted to feel her… Touch her…

She let out a soft moan when we hit solid. I smirked and start kissing her deeply. She fought for a second, but then, she gave up and kissed me back.

I put both my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me. She threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me with true passion. I let go of myself…

‘This is feeling seriously good…’

Within the seconds passed, the hot I started feeling and the more I wanted from her…

‘This… doesn’t mean… I forget about IU…’ she said while I was still kissing her. I chuckled.

‘There is a reason why four days after I made the stage with her, I kissed you…’ I said and got back to her lips. She smiled satisfied and hugged me tighter deepening the kiss again. I was glad…

“DING-DONG”

The doorbell sounded strong in our ears. We panicked and broke the kiss. We stayed still. Both looking at the little screen that was beside us. It was Junhyung-hyung.

“DING-DONG”

He called again.

‘Yoseob-ah! Open the door!’ he shouted from outside.

Gayoon-nie and I looked at each other for an instant. We were deciding what to do…

‘I left my keys inside! Open up!’

I grinned. ‘Well, too bad for him…, hyung can stay there a little longer…’ I whispered moving my hand in a dismissing way. We smirked mischievously, shrugged and kept on kissing.

But Junhyung-hyung wasn’t giving up. He started knocking and yelling to the point I got desperate. I broke the kiss and pressed the speaker button almost in rage.

‘Get lost!’ I shouted myself out.

At first, hyung petrified in his spot. I could see him through the screen. But then, he snapped out of his shock and yelled.

‘YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT???!!!’ he said in a really high pitch.

I giggled, but when I was about to reply, Gayoon-nie moved my face with her hand and we got back to the kissing…

What I didn’t realize is that my hand was still pressing the speaker button so Junhyung-hyung could hear everything that was happening inside!

‘Yah! Yoseob-ah! What are those noises?’ he asked loud and clear.

I looked at my hand and then I noticed. I took it out immediately but then, Gayoon-nie pressed the button.

‘Seriously oppa…, go somewhere else and come back in a few hours…’ she said in a cranky voice. I got shocked. Did Gayoon-nie just told Junhyung-hyung that?

I looked at her amazed. Suddenly, she turned out a million times hotter than before. I didn’t even wait for Junhyung-hyung to reply, I crashed my lips against hers… and after a few seconds, hyung’s voice came out again.

‘Oh-ok… I’ll go then!’ he said in a strange voice. We giggled while kissing and keep on going where we were…

‘He’s… going… to kill me…’ I said in between kisses. She chuckled amused and then, hyung’s voice sounded again.

‘Use protection!’

‘WHAT???!!!’ we both jumped off each other in shock. I could hear Junhyung-hyung laughing outside. I looked at the screen but he had run for it.

‘Now I’m the one killing him!’ I said raising my fist.

I turned to look at Gayoon-nie and she was blushing really hard.

‘Great hyung, you just ruined everything!’ I cursed.

She was all red and she was looking at me in a strange way.

‘I have to fix this!’

‘He didn’t mean to- I mean- We don’t have to-’

‘Shut up’ she interrupted me putting her fingers on my lips.

We stared each other for a moment and then we burst out in laughs. We started laughing like crazy; I even had to sit on the floor because my abs was hurting; she ended up in the floor too. We were behaving like fools but we couldn’t help it, the whole situation was hilarious.

After we had no strength at all of so much laughing, I stood up and helped her up too. She leaned on the wall with a playful smile on her lips.

‘Gosh, why is she so beautiful?’

We looked at each other for a second, and before we could even think, we were kissing like crazy again…

End POV

 

Gayoon POV

I wasn’t really thinking…, my brain stopped operating when all this started… I felt myself lost in instincts, logic was in a second matter right now…

‘I must be going crazy…’

I had never felt like this before, this kind of hunger wasn’t normal…

Junhyung-oppa’s words didn’t matter anymore, I stopped feeling embarrassed when we got back to kissing, when Yoseob-oppa’s hands traveled down my back and he found a good spot on my hips, when he pulled me closer to him…

‘What is this insanity?!’ I screamed in my head when my senses started going crazy.

Our bodies were glued; I could feel his jeans pressed on mines, his hands moving randomly over my back, sometimes pushing, sometimes pressing and sometimes caressing. I was playing with his neck and hair; it felt so good to pass my fingers on his soft hair…

The situation was starting to heat up, and I started feeling hot so I started taking off my jacket slowly while I was still kissing him, but then, I felt Yoseob-oppa’s hands on my shoulders, he moved his hands down my arms and my jacket fall onto the floor… He took the chance and tried to take off his jacket too, I did the same as he did and helped him to take it off. At the end, both jackets were lying flat on the floor, and we were still kissing…

Things were going out of control… His bare hands on my skin just drove me crazy, so, in a flash of sanity, I broke the kiss and stared at him trying to figure out what the hell was going on with me.

‘Are you ok baby?’ he asked me touching my cheek. I was breathless so it took me a little to reply.

‘Yeah, I’m just… I think I’m not myself right now…’

He remained silent for a moment and then he nodded and smiled. ‘I don’t think I know myself right now either…’

I looked at him with questioning eyes.

‘I’ve never felt like this before… I’ve never want someone so much in my life…’ he said placing his hands on my waist again and giving me a peck. I smiled.

‘How can he be sweet when a second ago he was wild?’

I shook my head lightly. ‘I kinda scared myself…’

‘Well, I wasn’t scared’ he said in a teasing tone. ‘In fact, I liked it…’ he smiled and started kissing me again. I hit his arm playfully but didn’t break the kiss.

‘You-know-that-I’m-really-happy-right-now?’ he asked pecking my lips while heading me to the living room. I giggled and answered him in the same way.

‘I’m-really-happy-too’

We started to laugh and before I could notice where I was, I hit something with my heels and lost balance. I fell on the couch; Yoseob-oppa stumbled too and landed on top of me… It was the first time we were like that… He on top of me…

We stared at each other’s eyes for what it seemed an eternity…

‘I love you’ he whispered moving a lock of hair out of my face. I smiled and peck his lips.

‘I love you too’

The weight of his body over mine was something new… It didn’t feel heavy though, just the right weight…

He started putting butterfly kisses over my face and neck. I giggled at first, but then, as his kisses on my neck started to be deeper, I felt a massive shiver traveling from my head to my toe… I let out a moan.

‘So right but so wrong…’

‘Oppa…!’ I whispered… and he giggled, then suddenly, I heard the door opening. I startled and opened my eyes immediately. I tried to sharpen my ears.

‘What is it?’ Yoseob-oppa groaned.

‘Shh…’ I said and stood still, listening. For a second, I didn’t hear anything but the TV, so I figured it was my imagination. I relaxed and pecked Yoseob-oppa’s lips. ‘Nothing, just my-’

‘YAH!!!!’ we heard someone yelling.

We both jumped off each other and ended up sitting perfectly in the sofa like ninjas. We looked for the origin of the yell and found G.Na-unnie and Hyunseung-oppa in front of us with a shocked expression. I swear our faces looked shocker then theirs because they weren’t just standing there, they were holding hands!!

‘YAH!!!’ Yoseob-oppa and I shouted as well pointing at their hands. They looked down and quickly un-entwined them.

‘When did that happen?’ I asked before I could stop.

They become nervous and started to mumbled nonsenses. Hyunseung-oppa made up a lame excuse that as always, was a lie. I rolled my eyes.

G.Na-unnie became defensive. ‘When did that happen?’ she asked us instead moving her hands around us and the couch. I blushed hard immediately and looked for help on my boyfriend. He became nervous too.

‘Anni, is not what you think…’

‘Then, what?’

We remained silent for a moment, thinking on how to get out that awkward situation.

‘Why are you guys here?’ finally Yoseob-oppa talked.

G.Na-unnie was definitely uncomfortable with the whole situation, and to tell the truth, so was I…

‘I told you I was going to be here’ Yoseob-oppa added directing his words to Hyunseung-oppa.

‘This is my apartment too, you know?’ Hyunseung-oppa said annoyed.

‘You said you were going to stay in Cube building’

‘Well, I changed my mind’

Hyunseung-oppa and Yoseob-oppa started an eye battle.

‘I think I better go…’ said G.Na-unnie trying desperately to get out the apartment.

‘No’ Hyusneung-oppa stopped her.

‘I shouldn’t even be here so, it’s ok…’ she said starting to move to the exit.

‘Anni’ Hyunseung said moving her hand. ‘Let’s go somewhere else… what about an ice-cream?’

She looked at us with an uncomfortable face. ‘…I…’

‘Please…’ he insisted.

She shook her head. ‘I think is better for me to leave’

‘Aish…’ Hyunseung-oppa looked disappointed. ‘…Then I’ll accompany you to the exit…’

‘Guess that’s my cue to leave too…’ I said getting up the couch taking my purse from the floor. I looked around. ‘Where is my jacket?’

‘No baby, don’t go’ Yoseob-oppa took my hand.

‘I…’ I looked at Hyunseung-oppa and G.Na-unnie that were starting to go to the exit. I waited until they disappeared from the view. ‘This is awkward’ I whispered. ‘Besides, I’m not going to stay here with Hyunseung-oppa in the next room’

Yoseob-oppa made a face. ‘I don’t want you to go…’ he pouted.

‘…Oppa…’

‘I understand though…’ he said lowering his head. I smiled affectionate and kissed his hair.

‘Don’t be sad, we can meet tomorrow after practice’ I said caressing his hair.

‘I wish we could be together all the time’ he said looking at me with puppy eyes. I giggled.

‘I wish that too but we can’t’ I said making sense. ‘Our life is not a normal life so yeah… reality kinda …’

‘Marry me’ he said out of nowhere taking my hand. I got shocked at first but then I let out a laugh.

‘What are you saying?’ I said denying my feelings towards those words. ‘I have to go’ I added still giggling.

‘Why are you laughing? I’m serious’ he frowned getting up the sofa.

‘I’m sure you are baby, but we can’t marry, we’re idols, remember?’ I said trying to maintain one foot in the earth.

‘So what? Idols don’t get married?’ he was getting frustrated. I sighed.

‘Not at our age…’ I said looking serious. Hyunseung-oppa entered the living room and passed by us heading towards his dorm. He got in and almost crashed the door behind him.

‘I should really go’ I said heading to the front door. Yoseob-oppa followed me. He was mad.

I saw our jackets still on the floor. I pick them up and cleaned them from dust. I handed the jacket to Yoseob-oppa and he took it reluctantly.

‘Oppa, don’t be mad, I’m trying not to fly so high in expectations’ I said trying for him to see my point of view.

‘Why not? Is not a crime’ he retorted angrily.

‘Is not, but is risky in this industry’ I said in a serious tone. I caressed his cheek. ‘Look. I love you; very much; but we have to be rational here, we can’t go around thinking in rainbows all the time, you know better that this industry can eat us alive if we don’t take care of our actions’

He remained silent for a moment and then he sighed. ‘Why you have to be right all the time…?’

I chuckled. ‘I don’t, but I try to maintain at least one foot on solid ground all the time’

He smirked in a playful way. ‘That’s not what I evidenced today’

I smiled and hit his arm. ‘Shut up’ He giggled and hugged me tightly.

‘I love you…’ he whispered in my ear.

‘I love you too…’ I said and put a soft kiss in his lips. He smiled and gave me another kiss before letting me go.

‘Bye…’ I waved my hand and so did he. He closed the door and I headed to the elevator.

‘Let’s hope G.Na-unnie don’t tell anything…’ I thought in a flash before entering the cabinet.

End POV

 

---

After Gayoon and G.Na went out

Yoseob closed the front door and headed towards his room. He opened the door without knocking.

‘Yah!’ he shouted at Hyunseung that was lying flat on his bed. He didn’t move. Yoseob took a stuffed animal and threw it to his sleeping friend. Hyunseung groaned when it hit his head.

‘Hyung, you just ruin my moment with Gayoon-nie!’

Hyunseung scoffed. ‘Whatever, as far as it concerns me, you ruined my date with G.Na…’

‘I was here first!’ defended the younger boy.

‘So what? I live here too, you know?’ Hyunseung said getting angry. ‘I can bring my girlfriend here too!’ he let out before thinking. After that, he covered his mouth with his hands.

‘AHA!’ Yoseob said grinning. ‘You finally admit it!’

Hyunseung tried panicked for a moment but then, he played cool. ‘Whatever hyung, the thing is… I’m not sitting in that couch again…’

Yoseob got surprised. ‘YAH! What are you saying? Nothing happened!’

‘That’s not what I saw’ Hyunseung said smirking, trying really hard to not to laugh out loud.

Yoseob got speechless. ‘YAH!’ he shouted for the last time and closed the door as hard as he could.

‘I need air’ he thought and went out the apartment…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this was it. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapters. I hope I can update soon.

Untill then!

Bye-yeom~!