10

I think I love you

 

That night

Cube Entertainment Building

Sound studio

‘Hey loner’ Junhyung turned around to see who said that.

‘Hey creep’ she stuck out her tongue and he smiled amused.

‘What are you doing here? Working late?’ he nodded. ‘You shouldn’t over work yourself, rest a little’

Junhyung smiled at his friend. ‘And what are you doing here? Working late?’ he laughed.

She laughed too. ‘Yeah…’

‘Well, you should rest a little, don’t over work yourself’ he imitated her way of saying this words. She sticked out her tongue again. He smiled and patted a spot next to him in the couch. She sat.

‘Are you going home any time soon?’ the girl asked.

‘Why?’

‘I don’t want to walk all by myself to the dorm’ the girl said shyly. Junhyung smirked at this.

‘…And, you want me to walk you home?’ she nodded cutely. He had the urge to kiss her right there but he resisted it. He just laughed amused at her childish attitude. ‘Fine, but you’ll have to pay me back somehow’

‘What?’ she exclaimed. ‘Aren’t you going to do it because you’re worried for me going home alone?’

Junhyung hesitated a second. ‘Of course Im doing it because Im worried and because I love you DAMN! Why I just can’t say this to her?

He sighed but then smiling, he shook his head. ‘You know how to take care of yourself…, besides, if by any mistake, someone would ever do the crazy thing of try to hurt you, I’m pretty sure you kicked that person’s so bad that he or she couldn’t be able to walk again’ Junhyung said laughing at his own words.

‘Yah! Is that what you think of me? You think I’m a killer or something?’ she hit his arms pouting. He laughed trying to avoid her fists, but quickly, her hits got the targets right so he had to hold her wrists with his hands to stop her to make him any more harm.

‘Don’t be mad Jiyoonit, you know I love you’ Junhyung said without thinking. Suddenly, he realized what he said and panicked. Jiyoon stopped hitting the boy and looked at him dumbfounded.

‘Wha…?’ she gasped with her eyes glued on him.

Junhyung was paralyzed. ‘OMG!!!! What did I just do?

‘…I…’ the boy tried to say something but nothing coherent appeared in his mind. The only thing he could do was look at her eyes. Those dark eyes that so many times filtered into his dreams and thoughts. Now, those eyes were looking at him with avid movements, questioning him, searching for answers. Slowly, Junhyung felt her eyes more and more close to his face. His heart was beating fast.

‘Hey! What are you guys doing?’ a voice broke the air. Both Junhyung and Jiyoon jumped away of the other and looked at the person who said that.

Yoseob and Gayoon were standing in the door with confused looks in their faces.

‘What are you guys doing here?’ Junhyung asked almost shouting. His voice showed the instability of his emotions in that exact moment. He almost had a heart attack when he heard them, so he was fighting to control himself.

‘I found Gayoon-na in the singing room and we were seeing if anyone else was on the building’ Yoseob said trying to understand the faces of his friends.

‘Well, we were on our way out, so we should go all together’ said Jiyoon standing off her seat and walking towards her friends in the door. ‘You coming?’ she asked Junhyung that apparently was nailed in his spot in the couch.

The rapper smacked himself out of the stupor and stood up to gather his things. After a couple of minutes, the four young were walking outside the building in silence.

Every now and then Junhyung glared at Jiyoon that was arm in arm with Gayoon.

What the hell happened?’ the rapper thought after leaving the girls in their dorm. ‘More important... What the hell would happen if we hadn’t being interrupted?’ Junhyung fantasized with the crazy ideas that came up to his mind in the way home.

Yoseob tried to think of a way to ask Junhyung about the episode in the studio but couldn’t think of anything that didn’t take to Junhyung hitting him or shouting him so he decided to ask later.

 

4minute’s dorm building

‘Ok Jiyoon, you and I have to talk’ Gayoon said the moment they entered the elevator to their room.

‘What? Why?’ Jiyoon tried to play fool and pressed the button to their floor.

‘What the hell was happening when Yoseob and I get to the studio?’

‘Nothing’ the charismatic girl simply said.

‘Don’t lie to me’

‘I’m not lying. Nothing was happening when you two get there’ Jiyoon fixed her eyes in the panel in front of her.

‘Really? Then why you jumped away of the other and both put a guilty face, like we were caught you doing something?’

‘Wow! You really are a good observer’ pointed Jiyoon trying to avoid the question.

‘Don’t change the topic!’ Gayoon demanded in an authority voice.

‘Nothing was happening! I just told you!’ the charisma girl shouted looking into her friend’s eyes.

‘You know I’m not buying it…’

Jiyoon gasped exasperated. ‘Why you guys always make a huge deal out of nothing?’

‘What?’ Gayoon was confused.

‘Junhyung-oppa and I were playing, ok? Just playing. I asked him to walk me here to the dorm and he, as always, said something that made me hit him and then he laughed and said-’ Jiyoon stopped.

The fashion girl looked at her friend with a mix of curiosity and anticipation. ‘He said…’

Jiyoon hesitated.

‘Jiyoon, what did he say?’

The charisma girl took a deep breath. ‘He said jkgkuyjg…’

‘What?’ Gayoon got confused. Jiyoon just mumbled something unintelligible.

‘…he said… he… love me…’

‘WHAT?’ Gayoon exclaimed surprised.

‘Shhh! You’re going to wake up the entire building’ said Jiyoon waving her hands.

‘This doors are sound prove’ Gayoon said calmly before jumped all excited. ‘Finally Junhyung confess to you!’

‘He didn’t confess! It wasn’t like that!’ the charisma girl defended.

‘What do you mean it wasn’t like that? You just told me he said he loves you’

‘Yes, but it wasn’t a confession, I mean, I was hitting him and he was laughing and then he said “don’t be mad, you know I love you”’ Jiyoon explained the situation. ‘You see? It wasn’t a confession’

‘It sounds like a hidden confession to me’ Gayoon said being honest. Jiyoon sighed defeated.

‘Fine, think whatever you like’ the charisma girl said walking out the elevator clearly annoyed.

Gayoon felt guilt for make her best friend angry so she hurried outside the elevator too. ‘Hey, don’t be mad’ the fashion girl said taking her friend’s arm making to face her. ‘I’m sorry…’

Jiyoon looked into her friend’s eyes and saw honesty in her words. She nodded. ‘Please don’t mention this to the members…, I know they will make this even bigger’

Gayoon nodded in agreement and hugged Jiyoon. The charisma girl was shocked at first because her friend wasn’t exactly affective but in the end, she hugged her back.

‘I love you…’ Gayoon whispered in Jiyoon’s ear.

‘I love you too…’ Jiyoon smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally!! Some inspiration! :D
 
I hope you liked this chapter... :P
 
Thanks for reading