35

I think I love you

 

Cube Entertainment Building

‘Oppa!’ Hyuna called popping her head inside the practice room.

Kikwang stopped dancing and turned his head.

‘Hi!’ he said with a big smile. He ran towards his girlfriend and hugged her lifting her in the air. She giggled and hugged him back.

‘I’ve missed you’ she whined when he put her on the floor again.

‘I’ve missed you too’ he said and put a kiss on her lips. Hyuna blushed.

‘Are you busy?’ she asked looking around the room.

‘Nah, I was just trying to perfect some moves’ he said with a smile that made his eyes disappear.

Hyuna pouted. ‘Am I interrupting?’

‘You’re never interrupting me’ the boy said putting his arms around her waist. She smiled shyly and leaned her head on his chest.

‘Your heart is beating fast’ she said almost surprised.

‘That is because you still make me nervous’ Kikwang said leaning down his head and putting a kiss on her hair. She giggled and hugged him by his waist.

‘If I could hear your heart in this moment too, it wouldn’t be beating fast too?’ he asked making her to look at his face. She smirked mischievously.

‘I don’t know, you tell me’ she shrugged with an evil look.

Kikwang smiled knowing that game and decided to a little more. ‘Oh, really? So that means you would let me lean my head on your chest?’

He made the attempt to move his head down to her chest but she pushed him away. ‘Yah! Oppa!’ she complained blushing really hard.

Kikwang laughed amused by her red face. ‘You started’ he defended. Hyuna hit him in the arm playfully while laughing too.

After a couple of minutes of playing, Kikwang announced that he was taking a quick shower.

‘How’s Jiyoon by the way’ asked the boy on the way to the bathrooms.

‘She’s better I think… at least I could make her go out the room today’

‘What did you do?’

‘I lied to her telling her she was smelling’ Hyuna giggled at the memory.

‘Waa~! That must have pissed her’ Kikwang also giggled.

‘Yeah, she almost killed me’ said the girl mocking a scared face. Her boyfriend laughed. ‘What about Junhyung-oppa?’

‘Huh? What about him?’ he asked curious.

‘Did he and Jiyoon-nie have a fight or something?’

Kikwang was surprised. ‘I don’t know, why?’

‘Well, I haven’t seen him around lately; normally, when something happens to Jiyoon-nie, he’s the first one comforting her, but now that’s when she really needs him, he isn’t there…’ said Hyuna in a serious tone.

‘Hmmm… I really don’t know, hyung haven’t told us anything… but now that you mention it, hyung had been kinda sad and gloomy lately… more quiet and cranky than usual…’

Hyuna thought for a moment. ‘Hmm… Did Junhyung-oppa knows that Jiyoon-nie broke up with Sungkyu-oppa?’

Kikwang shrugged. ‘I guess… though we don’t really touch that topic in front of him nor mention Sungkyu’s name either, you know how it is…’

‘Yeah… well, I guess I’ll have to ask Jiyoon-nie about it’ said Hyuna also shrugging. The boy nodded.

‘Hey, I’m going in’ he said looking towards the entrance of the bathroom. The girl nodded and retreated to a small waiting room near the bathroom. Few minutes later, Kikwang went out with his hair wet and wearing clean clothes.

‘Sorry if I take too long’ apologized the boy approaching his girlfriend. She shook her head.

‘Not at all oppa, don’t worry’

‘How about ice-cream’ he asked placing his bag on his back.

‘Sounds good oppa but, what about the people outside?’

Kikwang peeked out the window and looked down to the streets. There were about six or seven fans waiting at the entrance of the building. He sighed.

‘I brought the car, we can go out without being notice’ he said trying to think in a way of have a “normal” date with his girlfriend. Luckily, she smiled and nodded. ‘Then let’s go’

Both went down to the parking lot and entered Kikwang’s car.

‘Let’s put on some caps oppa, just in case’ suggested Hyuna grabbing a couple of caps that she found in the back seat. Kikwang agreed and both put on the hats before going out the building.

Lucky no one saw them leaving Cube.

They decided to call off the ice-cream idea and headed to Han river.

 

Kikwang POV

The moment I parked the car, Hyuna went out in a haste. I followed her.

‘Woaa~! This is beautiful oppa!’ she said amazed by the view of the river. She was leaning on the metallic railings as I observed her from the back. I felt the urge to hug her. I took a few steps and put my arms around her waist. She giggled and put her hands on top of mines.

‘I love you’ I whispered into her ear. She grinned widely and leaned her head back to look at me.

‘I love you too’

I smiled and peck her lips. She blushed and turned to see the river again. We stayed like that, looking at the river for a few minutes, then, we started walking holding hands. Good thing that side of the river was nearly empty at that time of the day so no one recognized us…

She started talking about some show she was before we went to Japan and that was about guessing things and-

‘Ok, that’s it!’

‘Can I ask you something?’ I said out of a sudden.

Hyuna stopped talking and looked at me questioning.

‘Why Joon?’

‘Huh?’ Hyuna was clueless.

‘Why it has to be him every time someone asks you about you ideal type?’ I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Hyuna shrugged. ‘Is the easy answer’

‘Why not me?’ I asked a little too high.

‘Do you even know the amount of your fans that hates me?’ she replied in a high tone too.

I was taken aback. ‘They don’t hate you’ I defended.

Hyuna gave me a cold look and put a hand on her hip while with the other she started to count. ‘“Oppa, I don’t like Hyuna so don’t talk to her”, “Oppa, if you keep talking to Hyuna I will hate you forever”, “Oppa, Hyuna is not good for you, why you keep talking to her?”, “Oppa-’

‘Ok!’ I interrupted her. ‘I accept that some of them might don’t like you, but who cares? I like you so, that should be enough for them. If they cannot accept that then I don’t care if I lose some fans’

Hyuna narrowed her eyes and scoffed. ‘Oh really? Then why you unfollowed me on Twitter?’

I felt a cold breeze passing through my spine. ‘Th-That was…’

‘Whatever…’ she said removing her hand from mine and started to walk away.

‘Wait!’ I said running after her. I held her arm and stopped her.

‘Let go!’ she said trying to loses my grip, but I was holding her tight.

‘Why are being like this?’ I complained. She stopped her attempts of walking away and turned around to face me. Her angelic face turned into an angry scary face. I took a step back.

‘You have any idea how much it bothers me that you prefer your fans over me? You always do what they tell you to do! And on top of that, in “Oh my school” all I can see is you flirting with Hyosung-unnie! And what do I do? Nothing! I never question you about it, I bit my tongue and swallow my pride just to make your life easy, so you don’t have to be worrying about me, but you know what? I’m done with it! Now answer me, do you have anything with Hyosung-unnie?!’ she said all that in one breathing, she didn’t even take air once… I was speechless… It never occurred to me that she had been hiding so many feelings inside her…

I shook my head vigorously. ‘NO! Of course not! We’re just friends. All that in “Oh my school” is just an act, you know how is this business…’

‘Yes, I know…’ she said and again gave me her back and started walking again.

I got frustrated. ‘What about you? You keep on saying that Joon is your ideal type!’ I shouted to her back. She stopped in her track and again turned to face me.

‘Is just an act, you know how is this business…’ she said in a false tone, almost like acting. I got pissed.

‘Fine! Then if this is how is going to be then we’re done talking!’

End POV

 

Hyuna POV

‘Fine! Then if this is how is going to be then we’re done talking!’ he shouted angrily. I scoffed and gave him my back to continue walking.

‘You got that right’ I said to myself.

I took some steps and then I heard someone running behind me, but before I could turn around to see who it was, Kikwang-oppa hugged me tightly from the back.

‘I’m sorry…’ he whispered breathing heavily. I remained silent, not moving a muscle until I heard sobs. I turned my head and saw Kikwang-oppa crying on my shoulder…

I felt terrible… tears were coming to my eyes…

‘Oppa… don’t cry…’ I said also crying. ‘I’m sorry…’ I turned my body and hugged him tightly. We cried on each other’s shoulder…

After a few minutes, we were calmed so we let go off the other.

‘I’m sorry for making you feel bad about my fans and Hyosung-ssi, I swear to God that is only acting, nothing is going on between her and me…’ he said cleaning the remaining tears off my eyelashes. I nodded pouting.

‘I’m sorry too oppa… you know Joon-oppa is only a friend, he’s like a brother to me, that’s why I can use his name as the easy name for all those questions…’ I said honestly. ‘You know you’re the only one I like and love…’ He nodded and smiled slightly.

‘I was scared…’ he said after a brief pause. I questioned him with my eyes. ‘That was our first real fight and… I got so scared that you were truly leaving me…’ he lowered his head.

‘Never’ I assured him caressing his cheek. He smiled. ‘I was mad but I never thought of leaving you for real… if you wouldn’t came after me, I would probably come after you…’

He gave me a sweet smile and then he leaned to give me a kiss. It was a soft kiss… There was some time since we shared a kiss like that… I felt happy…

‘Come…, I bring you here for a reason’ said Kikwang-oppa pulling me from the hand towards the railings of the river. I let him lead me.

When we got near the car, he put in front of him and made me face the river. He put his arms around me and put a kiss on my cheek.

‘This sunset is dedicated to you…’ he said close to my ear. I smiled widely and enjoyed the view…

It was an amazing sunset. The sky had different colors, orange, purple, blue and white. The most romantic 5 minutes of my life…

‘Saranghae…’ he whispered when the last ray of light was about to disappear.

‘Nado saranghae…’ I whispered back and tip toe for a kiss…

End POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there you guys! 

Did it take me too long? I hope not :P

Ok, so this time the turn is for Hyuna's story. Please anticipate the other stories too (Sohyun's and Jihyun's)

Have a nice week ^^

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Love you all~♥♥

BTW, did you see 4minute's new MV?? READY GO is AWESOME!! Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy13NPM4rMs