Epilogue 2

I think I love you

 

Later that day

(A/N: Ok guys, here it might turn a little confusing so let me explain it. Every time you see “---” means a change; situation, characters, time, etc. Hope is not that hard to understand :S)

‘Where are they?’ asked the blonde girl looking at her watch.

‘We’re here!’ a familiar voice came from the door.

‘You’re late!!’ shouted Gayoon to her best friend’s face.

Jiyoon made an apologetic face. ‘We know, sorry, there was traffic’

‘Yeah, traffic in bed…’ whispered Dongwoon to Sohyun that was beside him.

Jiyoon and Junhyung turned their heads to him.

‘We heard that’ said Jiyoon glaring at the younger boy. Immediately, Dongwoon got pale and looked down. All of them laughed at the maknae’s reaction.

‘Ok, shall we go in?’ asked Doojoon pointing at the door of the building.

‘Where’s everybody?’ asked Junyung looking around.

‘Inside’ replied the leader of Beast tapping his fingers on the wooden door. He, not waiting for more questions, opened the door and held it open until the last of his friends went in.

‘Woah…’ Jihyun admired her surroundings once inside. Doojoon smiled and put his arm around her shoulders.

‘You like it?’ the guy said with a playful smile. The girl nodded and he chuckled before putting a peck on her nose.

All the others rolled their eyes at the cheesy couple.

‘Hey, guys!’ a voice came from behind the group. All of them turned around.

‘Hey, man!’ greeted Dongwoon shaking hands with one of 4minute’s manager. The latter smiled and greeted the others waving.

‘We’re inside’ the man said and entered a room behind him. 4minute, Beast and G.Na followed him.

‘Let’s get this party started!’ shouted the same manager that opened the door for them. He pressed the ‘play’ button in the remote control and then, the music started.

Everyone started dancing and some started chatting with each other; it was a Cube party.

---

‘How did it go?’ asked Doojoon to Junhyung that was concentrated in opening a bottle of Coke. This one looked up and smiled to his leader.

‘My parents loved her’ said the boy glancing sheepishly at his girlfriend that was across the room chatting avidly with Hyuna and Gayoon.

‘That’s good to know, man’ the leader said patting the latter’s shoulder.

‘How about you? Does your mom arrange the wedding date already?’ Junhyung mocked his leader. Doojoon glared him.

‘Funny, but no. Although, my mom wants us to come next week, she wants us to meet with some cousins or something like that…’

Junhyung laughed amused. ‘Good luck with that man’ he patted his friend’s back.

‘Laugh as much as you want now ‘cause know this, in a few months, you’ll be telling me the same story about your mom or dad’ Doojoon smirked.

Junhyung’s smile faded immediately. ‘Do you think my mom will take us to meet the rest of the family?’

‘Oh, no, I don’t think it, I’m certain of it’

The rapper got pale and watched helplessly how his leader went away giggling.

---                            

‘Unnie…, can I ask you something?’ said Jihyun to her new bff.

‘Sure. Shoot me’ said G.Na smiling.

‘Did you and Hyunseung-oppa…have…done it…?’

G.Na got shocked. ‘Why you ask me such thing?’

‘I’m so sorry if I was too straightforward but…I don’t know who else to ask…’ Jihyun lowered her head and looked at the floor feeling her cheeks getting warm.

G.Na lifted Jihyun’s face with her hands. ‘Why?’

The leader of 4minute avoided eye contact with her friend. ‘Well, you seem like, out of all my female friends, is the one that can help me…’

‘Help you?’ G.Na was confused. ‘With what? What do you mean?’

Jihyun suddenly looked at both directions and got closer to G.Na. ‘Unnie, I’m telling you this but please don’t say a word of it to anyone’

‘Sure, what is it?’

‘Doojoon-oppa and I have been talking about it but…I’m scared, you know…?’ Jihyun was whispering. ‘I haven’t done it before…’

‘Oh…is that what it’s all about’ said G.Na glancing at Doojoon that was stuffing his mouth with food in the other side of the room. ‘Well, I only know few about it but trust me when I tell you that you only must do it when you feel certain and ready for it’

Jihyun nodded but remained silent, like waiting for more info.

‘You love Doojoon, right?’ the older girl asked.

‘Yes, very much’ Jihyun replied with a shy smile.

‘You feel like he’s the one?’

Jihyun nodded immediately.

‘Then maybe he is the one’ G.Na said feeling how her friend’s full attention was on her. ‘Doojoon…well, he’s so in love with you that he often is in cloud nine when he talks or thinks of you, I’m sure he’s not telling you he wants to do it just because of . He truly, honestly, madly loves you’

Jihyun seemed satisfied with the answer.

‘…so yeah, do it with someone you truly love and when you feel ready for it, that’s the only two things I can say to you’ finished G.Na with a smile. Jihyun nodded.

‘G.Na noona!!’ shouted a familiar boy, it was Mir from MBLAQ. The boy threw his arms in the air calling for G.Na’s attention. The girl tuned to look at him.

‘Since when are they here?’ G.Na asked in a low voice and moving her hand in reply of his greeting. Jihyun looked around and found her boyfriend along with the rest of Beast members jumping and shouting around with MBLAQ.

‘I think they just arrived’ replied Jihyun enjoying the view of her boyfriend being so energetic.

‘Noona, wanna sing?’ asked Mir noisy as ever.

‘Not now Mir, maybe later’ she replied to the boy that immediately put a sad face.

‘Sohyun-na!!’ he shouted again now facing the girl that was across the room.

‘Deh?’ the latter replied shouting as much as the boy.

‘Wanna sing?’

‘Sure~’

Mir’s expression changed to a very cheerful one. ‘YAY!!’

G.Na and Jihyun smiled at the dorky makanes.

---

‘So, how did it go?’ asked Hyuna clinging onto Jiyoon’s arm.

‘It went fine’ said the short haired girl with a smile. ‘I think they liked me’

‘That’s great unnie!’ exclaimed Hyuna flashing her friend one of her best smiles. Jiyoon smiled back.

‘Yeah, but it was so embarrassing…His mom made us sleep in his room!’

‘WHAT?’ Gayoon and Hyuna got shocked.

‘Exactly!’ Jiyoon passed her fingers through her hair. ‘I tried to tell her that it was fine if I sleep on the couch or something but she insisted. Even Junhyung was a bit uncomfortable with the proposition…I mean, is not like we haven’t sleep in the same bed before, but sleeping in the same bed in his parents’ house is a different story…’

‘Yeah…’ Gayoon glanced at Hyuna and then at Jiyoon. ‘So…What happened next?’

‘We had to sleep in his bed…’ Jiyoon shrugged.

‘Comfy?’ asked Hyuna with her usual snickery smile.

‘Very’ admitted Jiyoon with a smirk. Gayoon and Hyuna laughed amused.

‘Did you guys made it?’ the shorted girl asked out of nowhere.

‘Made what?’ Jiyoon asked a bit confused.

‘You know…’ Hyuna smirked.

Jiyoon’s eyes widened. ‘WHAT?? Gosh, NO! What is your problem?!’ she shouted.

‘Jeez Hyuna, you’re such a …’ Gayoon commented shaking her head.

‘I am not! It was only a question!’ shouted Hyuna almost angry.

Jiyoon and Gayoon laughed and teased Hyuna a bit more.

‘’ both said and Hyuna blushed immediately.

‘No, I’m not!’

‘You’re not, what?’ Kikwang appeared from behind his girlfriend back-hugging her.

‘Your girlfriend is a ’ Gayoon said patting the boy’s shoulder before leave them dragging Jiyoon with her. Both girls left laughing.

‘Huh?’ he got confused so he glanced at Hyuna.

‘They’re mean, I’m not a !’ the girl said pouting. He laughed amused and pecked his girlfriend’s lower lip. Hyuna got surprised. ‘Yah!’ she giggled and blushed.

‘So, you’re a , huh?’ he said turning to face her. ‘Why you’re not a with me?’

‘Wut?’ her eyes widened.

He laughed amused at his girlfriend’s expression. ‘Nothing’ he said and kissed her lips.

---

‘Kwon So! Kwon So! Kwon So!’

‘Mir! Mir! Mir!’

The maknaes of 4minute and MBLAQ were in a rap fight and the members of both groups took sides. The ones split were Beast. Dongwoon was cheering for his girlfriend while Hyunseung, Doojoon and Junhyung were cheering for Mir. Yoseob and Kikwang were cheering for both every now and then.

First two rounds, Mir and Sohyun won one match each. In the third round, Sohyun lose, so Jiyoon entered to replace her. She crushed Mir in a second, so, reluctantly, Junhyung entered. He didn’t really want to go in a rap fight with his girlfriend, but everyone was so insistent…

Jiyoon gets really competitive when it comes to this kind of stuff but even she was reluctant to fight with his boyfriend at this.

At the end, Junhyung won and Hyuna entered to replace Jiyoon. They call it for a tie when not Hyuna not Junhyung were giving up.

After the rap fight, everyone went back to their previous chat while Dongwoon, Sohyun, Mir and Joon stayed playing Halo.