03

I think I love you

 

Three days after

Junhyung POV:

I wonder what shes doing…’ I thought lying on my bed making time before schedule. ‘I hope shes ok

‘Hyungs! Get up! We have schedule in 40 minutes!’ I heard our leader shouting.

‘I’m up, I’m up’ I answered getting up my bed kicking Kikwang in the way.

‘Ouch! What was that for?’ he complained.

‘Get up, don’t you heard?’ I said teasing him knowing he was up before me.

‘I was already up!’ he shouted frowning.

‘I know’ I said grinning mischievously and running to the bathroom before he could get me.

‘Hurry up!’ Doojoon yelled at me at the other side of the bathroom door.

I had a quick shower and went to the changing room to put some clothe on. I picked up a black t-shirt and hoodie pants. The other members followed me and we had a quick breakfast before left in the van.

What should I give to Jiyoon this Christmas?’ I asked myself in the way to Cube Entertainment building. ‘I have only three days and I dont even know what to buy A stuffed animal? No, shes too cool for that Clothe? ...Gosh, how could I think something like that? Im not her boyfriend, besides, I dont know her size Chocolates? She likes chocolate but What if shes on diet and I ruin everything? ...This is too difficult, I have to get some help’ I thought feeling defeated. I looked around the car and decided that Yoseob was the right person for this.

‘Hyung’ I whispered to Yoseob. He turned his attention to me. ‘Can I ask you something?’

‘Sure, what is it?’ he said.

I hesitated, I don’t want to look ridiculous in front of him. ‘Did you buy anything for Gayoon-nie?’ I finally asked.

‘Yeah, I bought her a microphone’ he answered smiling proudly.

‘Oh, that’s a cool gift’ I said surprised.

‘Yeah, it took me forever to think in a proper gift for her’ he started. ‘I personalized it and all. Her name is on one side… Why you ask?’

I hesitated again. ‘…I…I don’t know what to buy for Jiyoon-nie…’ I finally said feeling a little embarrassed. He smiled at me brightly.

‘I thought you’ll never gonna ask’ he said. I looked at him blankly.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘You were the only one left to ask me for a gift to the girls’ he said, ‘well, besides Hyunseung… Do you know by any chance what is wrong with him? Is he mad or something?’

I shrugged.

‘Yeah, I thought you didn’t know either’ Yoseob said making a concern face.

‘Hyung, we’ll think in Hyunseung later, now, please concentrate, Jiyoon-nie, gift’ I said trying to returned Yoseob to the main topic.

‘Right… What does she like?’ he asked.

‘I don’t know, she likes a lot of things…’ I said rubbing my hair.

‘Like…?’

‘Like food, dance, sing, hip-hop, chocolates…’ I answered searching in my mental list of things Jiyoon like.

‘Hard decision, huh?’ he said.

‘You bet…’

‘Sunglasses?’ he asked.

‘She stopped using them after Muzik’ I replied remembering the last time I saw her with a pair of sunglasses on.

I started to list him the things I already thought but discard them, like the stuffed animal, the chocolates and the clothe.

‘No, no, clothe is out of question, you’re not his boyfriend’ he said.

‘Yeah, that’s what I thought’ I said.

‘What about a CD?’ said a voice behind us. We turned and saw Kikwang smiling at us.

‘Were you listening?’ I said frowning.

‘If it’s supposed to be a secret you’re not being silent enough’ our band mate said.

‘Whatever’ I said rolling my eyes.

‘So? A CD is a good idea?’ he asked.

‘I’m not sure, I mean, is a good idea but I don’t know if she had already the CD’s of her favorites artists’

‘Who are her favorite’s artists?’ Yoseob asked. ‘May be I can ask her casually if she had any of their CDs’

‘Lil Mama, Rihanna… Beyonce I think… I don’t know that much… !’ I cursed angrily at my lack of knowledge.

‘Chill man, we’re gonna solve this’ said Kikwang putting a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

‘Did you buy anything for Hyuna-shi?’ I asked to Kikwang.

‘You’re still calling her like that?’ he asked.

‘Whatever man, it’s not the time to discuss that’ I said starting to lose my patience.

‘Ok, ok’ he started. ‘Yeah, I bought her a headphones with the mp3 incorporated. They’re cool’

‘It’s a cool gift too… how can you figure what to give to the girls?’ I asked amazed by the wit of my dorky friends.

‘We started to think about this, weeks ago’ Yoseob said.

I felt defeated. ‘I can’t buy the same things to Jiyoon…’ I said in a low voice.

It was a silence.

‘She likes food, right?’ asked Yoseob after a while.

‘Yeah’

‘Well, why don’t you take her to a restaurant or something?’ he suggested.

‘What, like a date?’ I said in an alert tone.

‘Why not? I mean, you can take that chance to tell her how you feel about her’ he simply said.

‘There’s no way I can do that’ I answered refusing with my head too.

‘Why not?’ he wanted to know.

‘Why don’t you do the same with Gayoon?’ I threw him back the question.

‘Good point’ he said immediately.

It was silent for a couple of seconds again and I started to panic. ‘Ah! What am I gonna do? This is bad…’ I said losing my confidence.

‘No man, it’s ok, I can ask her about her favorite artist and if she has their CDs’ said Yoseob patting my shoulder.

‘And I can ask her what she wants for Christmas, for make the decision easier’ added Kikwang patting my shoulder too.

‘You’ll do that for me?’ I said regaining my hopes.

‘Of course man, we’re family, right? That’s what family does’ said Kikwang and Yoseob nodded.

‘Thanks guys!’ I said almost shouting wanting to hug them both.

We finally get to the building and our schedule started.

‘We have practice with MBLAQ, right?’ Dongwoon asked. We nodded and entered the building.

We took the elevator to the practices rooms and when we were walking to our practice room, we saw the 4minute girls talking lively with MBLAQ.

‘This is not gonna be good’ I heard Dongwoon saying behind me.

I kept walking trying not to lose any movement or expression Jiyoon made. Good thing she was mostly in silence and only laughing at the general comments between the other members of 4minute and the MBLAQ boys.

Why is she so silent?’ I asked myself watching her emo status. She looked serious and distracted. ‘Shes definitely not her normal self today

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter was original longer than this but since it was too long, I decided to cut it.

That was the third chapter, how do you like it?