18

I think I love you

 

Days after

Doojoon POV

My babe is so pretty…’ I said to myself when I saw her entering the room with a cute smile on her face.

‘Hi’ she greeted me with her hand hesitantly if do something more. I smiled.

Shes so cute’ I stood up and I put a peck on her lips.

‘Hi baby’ she blushed immediately. I laughed. ‘You still feel embarrassed?’

‘Of course I still feel embarrassed, only a week have pass’ she protested frowning a little. I snickered and caressed her cheek.

‘You look so cute when you are embarrassed…’ I whispered and she blushed again.

‘Stop it!’ she complained hitting softly my arm. I faked pain then smirked. ‘Pabo…’

‘Come here…’ I pulled her from her hands and made her to sit beside me. I put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her head. She leaned on my shoulder and rested her head.

‘I’m really happy…’ she said after a short comfortable silence.

‘Me too…’ I replied and kissed her head again. She giggled.

I closed my eyes and the memory of the day everything happens appeared on my mind.

Flashback

NamJi, wanna hang out today? I texted her and waited for her respond.

Sorry, I have schedule until 5pm. May be another day

‘What? No way!’ I said beneath my breath while looking at the small box I had on the table.

I dont care; I just want to see you. Ill wait you until youre free of schedule

Are you serious?

Why she kept asking if Im serious every time I say I want to hang out?’ I thought annoyed.

Of course

Then meet me in the practice room #1 at 5pm

Deal I closed my cell-phone and went to the room to change my clothes.

Today Ill tell her no matter what…’

---

I spent the day pretty much wandering around Cube talking to people while I waited for her to finish her work.

4:55pm’ I looked at my watch and headed quickly to the elevators.

Once I get to the practice room #1 I picked inside the room but it was empty. I felt disappointed.

‘You thought I had practice today?’ I heard an angelic voice behind me. I turned and saw, obviously, that it was her. I smiled immediately.

‘Yeah, you said I should meet you here so I thought…’

‘Nope, I was in an interview. I said you to meet me here because it was easier’ she said smiling. I nodded.

‘Why did you want to see me?’  I got surprised by the question.

‘Why wouldn’t I?’ she smiled shyly and looked away covering her cheeks with her hands. I fought an impulse to caress her. ‘…I just want us to hang out…, you know, eat something’ I continued grabbing my hands to not do something inappropriate.

‘That sounds tempting’ she said touching her hair. I felt melting inside…

I clear my throat getting back to reality. ‘So, should we go now?’

‘Sure’

We walked out the building chatting about our day. Then, I took her to a restaurant nearby.

‘Jihyun-ah…’ I called her attention when we ordered. She looked up to me.

I didn’t know how to start. My heart was trembling and I felt a knot in the stomach.

‘Oppa… what is it?’

‘Jihyun-ah… we…’ I took a deep breath. ‘We were kinda going out a lot… and I thought…’

All the time I was saying that I was looking at the table, unable to look directly at her eyes.

I continued. ‘I thought maybe you and I…’ I looked up and got hooked by her gaze. ‘I want us to move forward…’

What? Move forward? What kind of confession was that?’ I wanted to take back that and start over but it was too late…

‘Move forward? What do you mean oppa?’

I closed my eyes in despair. ‘Come on, you can do it Doojoon just like you rehearsed it’ I searched in my pocket and grabbed the little box inside it.

‘…Will you be my girlfriend Nam Jihyun?’ I stretched my arm and open my hand in front of her. She looked surprised.

‘Oppa…I…’ she was in shock but I looked at her begging an answer. She caught my eyes. Carefully, she took the box out of my hands.  ‘…Yes…’ she said smiling and covering her cheeks with her hands. I couldn’t believe it.

‘Really?’ she nodded shyly. ‘Oh my God! She said yes!’ I shouted and everybody in the restaurant turned their heads to look at us and started to clap. She hit my arm softly.

‘Stop it…’ she said looking at the table clearly embarrassed. I smiled and stood up to walk towards her seat.

‘NamJi…’ I whispered and opened the box. Her eyes widened when she saw what the box had inside. It was a necklace with a pendant of a heart with the inscription “I will love you forever” engraved it in it. ‘Saranghae…’ I said and put a soft kiss in her lips. She was paralyzed. I could almost hear her heart bumping against her chest. I smiled at my success.

End Flashback

‘Hey turtledoves! Take your romance away!’ said Kikwang frowning from a corner of the room.

‘You’re just jealous because you can’t do that with Hyuna’ I said smirking. Jihyun hit me softly. ‘Ouch. What? Is true’ I grinned.

‘Oppa, you should hurry or another incident like “Joon of MBLAQ is my ideal type” would happen again’ my girlfriend said to Kikwang. He frowned again.

‘Come on man, you can’t still be mad at her for that’ He pressed his lips together. ‘You know she did it just to make you jealous’ He remained silent.

‘Oppa, hurry up and tell her how you feel’ my girl insisted. He looked at her for the first time and oddly, he ease up his gaze. ‘I’m sure everything will end up fine’ He smiled at her.

‘You think so?’

‘I know so’ she smiled sincerely and he nodded standing up.

‘Thank you, you’re a good friend’ and with this he left the room.

‘Are you sure of this?’ I asked her and she nodded.

‘It would be better if he tell her his true feelings and will make the life easier for all of us’ I laughed at this. My NamJi is so honest.

I leaned and pressed my lips against hers. She looked at me surprised.

‘You are too cute. I couldn’t resisted’ I said knowing exactly what she was about to ask.

‘Ach! You two are so cheesy!’ an annoyed  Dongwoon stood up his seat and left the room.

‘That’s it! Go find your girl!’ I shouted almost laughing at his childish attitude.

‘I will!’ was his response and left us, NamJi and I, alone.

‘Finally alone…’ I whispered in her ear and she giggled.

‘Oppa…!’ she complained patting her ear because I caused her tickles. I loved that little expression she made when I gave her tickles and I could resisted so I kissed her in the cheeks. She giggled again and kissed my lips softly.

‘Saranghae…’ I whispered before I put another kiss in her lips…

End POV

---

Dongwoon POV

Gee, leader couple is so cheesy sometimes…’ I thought walking down the hallway. ‘Where is my girlfriend anyways?

I was a little anxious because I haven’t talk to her in the entire day. I started to ask randomly at the people I crossed if anyone had seen her but no one would give me an answer. Suddenly, I spotted Jiyoon-na standing in the middle of the hallway looking at her cell-phone.

She seems happy is it because of the boy Sohyun told me Jiyoond been texting with?’ I thought before called her attention.

‘Jiyoon-na!’ I called waving my hand in the air.

‘Hey Dongwoon, what’s up?’

‘Have you seen my… Sohyun?’

‘YOUR Sohyun?’ Jiyoon lift an eyebrow and laughed. ‘Stop being so possessive. She doesn’t like it’

What? Me? Possessive?’ I was surprised but since Jiyoon-na can be really scary when she argues, I decided not to say anything.

‘Araso’ I nodded understanding my friend’s words. ‘Have you seen her?’

‘Nope’

‘No?’ I was really disappointed.

‘No’

‘Where is she?’ she shrugged.

I sighed and lowered my head feeling sad. I put back in his pocket a chocolate bar he was holding in my hand.

‘Don’t make that face… She must be here somewhere’ I shook my head.

‘I asked everyone and no one had seen her today…’

‘You saw her yesterday, no?’ I nodded still feeling kinda sad. ‘Like I said, stop being so possessive, you don’t want to choke her, right?’

Thats it!

‘I am not possessive!’ I defended myself.

She rose an eyebrow. ‘Really? So why are you so desperate to see her now at 10am if you saw her last night?’

‘Because I missed her already…’ I understood saying the words out loud. I was being possessive without noticing it. I felt miserable immediately.

‘…See…?’

I nodded. Jiyoon smiled at me to cheer me up. She put a hand on my shoulder. ‘I’m sure she’ll call you soon’

‘Thanks…’ I mumbled and she nodded still smiling. I looked at her eyes and saw pure sincerity in them.

‘Jiyoon-na…, can I ask you something?’

‘Sure’

‘Is not about Sohyun’ she nodded and I continued. ‘…Do you…, do you like that boy from Infinite?’

‘What?’ she frowned at the instant. I got scared.

‘Relax! I’m just curious…’ I took a step back. ‘We saw Bouquet yesterday and it seems you were very touched by the boy’s confession’ I finished the sentence and her expression softened a little.

‘I was…’ was her only response.

‘Do you like him?’ I insisted.

‘Tell me the truth, Junhyung-oppa sent you to ask me this?’ she asked abruptly.

‘No!’ I took another step back. Jiyoon-na is really scary when she is mad. ‘I’m just curious, I swear’

She remained silent for a moment that felt an eternity because she inquired in my eyes so hard that it almost caused me pain.

‘Yes, I really like him’ she said coolly. ‘You can go now and tell Junhyung what I just said’ and with this she turned her back at me and walked away.

What the hell? Im not going to tell Junhyung-hyung anything why does she think that?

‘Noona wait! Junhyung-hyung didn’t send me to ask you anything!’ I shouted trying to catch her but she walked too quickly.

‘Don’t call me noona!’ was the only think she said before enter the women’s bathroom. I stopped by the entrance feeling really bad with myself for making her upset.

Aish I should apologize to her I will wait here’ I lean myself on the wall and let me slide to the floor. I sat with my legs crossed and took out the chocolate bar I had inside my pocket.

I looked at it with and thought about my girlfriend. I felt anxiety again. Almost a week had passed since that incident in the dorms and now all I can think of is Sohyun’s lips…

Flashback

‘I’m going to win this thing’ Sohyun said sticking out her tongue a little while she concentrated on win the race. I looked at her from the edge of my eye and smiled.

She is so cute’ I thought, but the second I lost my focus on the game, my car hit a wall and I lost the race. ‘Damn!

‘No way!’ I complained looking at my destroyed car in the screen.

‘Yes!’ she celebrated.

‘I want the revenge!’ I said dropping the control off my hands.

‘Fine for me, I’ll win you again anytime you want’ she said grinning confident. I pouted and headed to the kitchen.

‘You want sandwich?’ I asked.

‘Yeah! And ice-tea if you have!’ she said from the distance.

‘Ok!’

I made the sandwiches and prepared the ice-tea as she like it. I knew exactly how many cubes of sugar she likes and how strong the tea... 

When I got back to the living room with the sandwiches on my hands, she was seated on the floor looking at the screen with one control on her hands. I smiled at her distracted face but I for being distracted too, didn’t notice a cable in my way and my feet got tangled with it and I feel like I was falling.

‘Watch it!’ I managed to say before I landed on my knees and hands. In the process, I closed my eyes so I didn’t see where I was fall; the only thing I knew is that I was really close to someone’s cheek.

I opened my eyes and saw Sohyun’s cheek so close to my lips that when she turned her head to look into my eyes, I could feel her breath in my nose. I didn’t dare to move a muscle. She was looking at me confused by the previous events. We were really close and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster by the second. Suddenly I saw her getting closer and our lips barely touched.

I’m sure my heart skipped a beat and I got paralyzed there. I wasn’t sure if was even breathing. I felt dizzy and I started to feel that it was a dream when I felt her lips pressing harder against mine’s.

I finally reacted and break the kiss surprised. Sohyun was blushing so hard that she was as red as the jumper she had on.

‘I’m sorry, I-’ I didn’t let her finished because I shut her up with another kiss. I grabbed gently her face and made her feel that I wanted that kiss too.

Now my heart beat was at its maximum and our passionate kiss too. I never thought I could hide inside of me so many feelings for only one person, but, there we were, kissing each other as no tomorrow.

After a good few minutes, we break the kiss and looked into each other’s eyes assimilating the new situation.

‘Do you know how many times I’ve dreamt of this moment?’ I confessed. She giggled.

‘Finally…’ she said almost amused.

‘Huh?’ I was confused.

‘Do you know how many signs I have send you in all this time? It was a about time that this happens’ I got surprised.

Have I missed all the signs she sent me? I thought she didnt want me as I wanted her

‘I thought…’

‘You’re slow… but still, I like you’ she smirked again amused.

I looked at her trying to figure her out but as always, I couldn’t, still I feel like I love her more than before.

‘Saranghae…’ I let out before knowing. She smiled sincerely.

‘Na-do saranghae yo…’ she said and put a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled feeling in heaven. I hugged her tightly and she leaned her head on my chest.

‘Finally, huh?’ I teased. She giggled and nodded. I caressed her hair and put a kiss on her hair.

End Flasback

I was daydreaming when the women’s bathroom door opened and Jiyoon-na walked out.

‘Jiyoon-na!’ I called and stood up immediately. She turned her attention to me a little surprised to see me again. ‘I’m sorry’ I said before she could even speak.

She looked directly at my eyes again and I felt scared for a second before she nodded easing her gaze.

‘I was just curious because Sohyun talked about you and that boy a lot…’ I confessed.

She got shocked a second but then she sighed loudly. ‘It’s ok…’ she started. ‘Just, don’t ever call me noona again or I’ll break your arm’

I felt real fear. She laughed amused at my face. I was still afraid so I didn’t find it funny. She came closer and I paralyzed. Jiyoon-na patted my head and left giggling.

I touched my chest to verify if my heart was still there. I sighed relief when I proof that it was still there.

Jiyoon-na is so scary sometimes…’

End POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm here with a new chapter! Did you like it? I really hope so because I did it thinking in all the people that asked me to do the love-line of the other characters. Please let me know what you think of it.

Until a new update.

Have a nice afternoon

Thanks for reading! :)