Epilogue 1

I think I love you

Hi guys, it's been almost one year!! D: Omg, I'm so sorry *bows*bows*bows* ........you know, I thought writing an epilogue was going to be easy, but it turned out to be really hard. I've been writing short things here and there over this almost 12 months trying to give form to this last part of the story and now I finally decided to organize all that and post it. The epilogue turned out really really long so I split it in parts. Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for reading~

PS: I always keep my promises :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

4 months later

(A/N: Let’s pretend Hara doesn't exist, ok? XD)

♫~Nothing’s over~ Nothing’s over~♫

Infinite’s latest song started to play on the radio and Junhyung growled as he turned it off. Jiyoon glanced at him knowing exactly what he was going to say.

‘Has he called you again?’ the boy asked without taking his eyes from the road. She smiled to herself. She knows him too well.

‘Yes…’ the girl said looking to the road too.

‘Why does he keep calling you?’ Junhyung got angry.

‘I don’t know’ she simply said.

‘Why doesn’t he just give up?’

Jiyoon sighed. ‘I guess he just wants us to be friends…’

The boy frowned immediately. ‘Don’t fall for that, no man wants to be “friends” with an ex’

‘Oh, really?’ Jiyoon said lifting an eyebrow and turning her head to look at him. He didn’t notice the tone she was giving him.

‘If I were him I wouldn’t be calling you to just be friends’

She scoffed and then she crossed her arms. ‘Oppa, why do you doubt me?’

‘I’m not doubting you, I’m doubting him and his intentions’ he said chirping his teeth.

‘Then why be angry at me? I haven’t hid you anything’

He shook his head. ‘I’m not angry at you either, I’m angry at him’

‘Then, don’t throw your angriness at me, is not fair…’ she furrowed her eyebrows.

Junhyung glanced at his girlfriend for the first time since the discussion began. She was serious and annoyed. He slowed down and parked the car aside the road. She looked at him confused.

‘I’m sorry…’ he said as he let go the gear lever and put his hand on her lap.

‘I chose you’ Jiyoon finally said tightening her jaw.

‘I know’ said the boy taking her face in his hands. ‘I’m sorry. Can you forgive a grumpy, jealous and silly boyfriend?’

She hesitated but at the end, she couldn’t help to smile a bit. ‘Pabo…’ she muttered sighing.

He smiled too and leaned forward to put a soft kiss on her lips.

‘You know, we’ll be late’ the girl said glancing at the road ahead them.

‘You’re right!’ he said startling and getting back to start the car. Jiyoon chuckled at his silliness.

---

Few hours later…

‘Omma, appa, this is Jiyoon’ said the boy with a shy smile on his face. His parents smiled widely as both looked at the young girl standing in front of them.

‘Annyonhaseyo, Jeon Jiyoon inmida’ said the girl bowing deeply.

‘Oh, dear, she’s such a well-mannered girl’ said the woman opening her arms to welcome Jiyoon with a hug. ‘So, you’re my new daughter, huh? Junhyung should have brought you to meet us earlier’ she said embracing Jiyoon in a tight hug. The latter smiled shyly and hugged the woman back.

When Junhyung’s mother let Jiyoon go, it was his father’s turn to welcome her.

‘Come, let me look at you’ said the man cupping the girl’s face. ‘Oh~ You’re so pretty. You did a great job finding such a beautiful girl, son’ compliment the father with a small pat on Junhyung’s shoulder. Jiyoon blushed and lowered her head shyly.

‘Ani…’ she said putting both her hands on her cheeks to hide her blush.

‘Omo, she’s so cute’ exclaimed the woman also covering her cheeks. Junhyung giggled and put a hand on his girlfriend’s shoulder.

‘Come, let’s get inside’ said the boy leading his girlfriend inside his parents’ house.

---

After a long talk and dinner…

‘Thank you so much for such a delicious dinner, you cook really well’ Jiyoon complimented her boyfriend’s mother. The woman smiled politely.

‘Aww, thank you so much Jiyoon, I can teach you anytime’

‘I’ll be delighted to learn from you Mrs.’ The young girl also smiled politely.

‘Oh no, don’t call me that, call me “mom”’ the woman said giggling a bit. Jiyoon blushed but nodded.

‘Thank you…mom…’ muttered the girl still blushing. Junhyung giggled beside her. He would never imagine her charismatic girlfriend to be so “blushy” and polite. He thought she was even cuter now.

The mother felt delighted when she heard Jiyoon saying those words to her. She grabbed her husband’s arm and rest her head on it. ‘She’s so cute’ the man simply smiled at the excitement of her wife.

‘Baby, I think we should go to sleep, it’s late. You can go to my room; I can sleep on the couch’ said Junhyung to his girlfriend when he saw his parents preparing to go to sleep.

‘What?’  His mother tilted her head when she listened her son’s words. ‘How can you send your girlfriend to sleep alone?’

Jiyoon and Junhyung glanced at each other confused.

‘No, no, no, you are going to sleep with her and keep her company’ Junhyung’s mom ordered her son.

Jiyoon blushed immediately. ‘No, Mrs. Yong- err…mom’

‘No discussions’ the woman cut off Jiyoon’s words.

‘But mom-’ Junhyung tried to argue but his mother gave him a killer gaze.

‘What did I say?’

‘Yes mom’ obedient Junhyung lowered his head. Jiyoon stared at him in disbelief. Bad boy rapper Junhyung was like a little kitten with his mom…

‘Interesting…’ thought Jiyoon with a smile.

Both went up the stairs awkwardly. The thought of them sleeping together in his parents’ house was uncomfortable for both, but they didn’t have a choice.

‘Baby, do you want me to sleep on the floor?’ Junhyung asked his girlfriend when they were changing their clothes.

‘No, I’ll be cold without you’ the girl pouted like a five year old. He couldn’t resist those popping lips so he quickly cupped her face and peck her lips. Jiyoon was caught aback.

‘Oppa…!’ she slapped his arm softly. He giggled.

‘I couldn’t resist it’

She smiled and followed her boyfriend to the bed. He entered first and pulled out the blankets for her to enter. She did and cuddled close to his chest.

‘I love you’ he said putting a kiss on the tip of her nose and hugging her by the shoulders. The girl smiled sheepishly.

‘I love you too’

The boy started caressing her hair until she fell asleep. Minutes later, he fell asleep too.

---

The next morning

Junhyung opened his eyes slowly adjusting them to the light of the new day. He noticed a little angel’s face lying next to his and immediately, he felt how his heart started to beat faster just by looking at her, at his lovely girlfriend, his best friend, his confident and partner in crime.

‘You’re my life…’ he whispered moving a string of hair off her face. She moved lazily and he thought she was going to wake up, but she simply made herself more comfortable and kept sleeping. He giggled. ‘You’re so lazy’

The boy observed his girlfriend for at least 20 minutes more before she decided to open her eyes slowly and lazily.

‘Morning, princess’ he said at his awaking lover. She smiled still with her eyes half closed.

‘Morning’

‘You’re so lazy’ he giggled when he saw her going back to sleep. ‘Wake up!’ he shook her shoulders. Jiyoon smiled again but complaint with a little sound. Junhyung chuckled. ‘Yah! Wake up!’

‘I don’t wanna’ she mumbled in dreams.

‘Should I bring my mom to wake you up?’

What?!’ Jiyoon opened her eyes fully. Junghyung laughed out loud.

‘Are you going to wake up or not?’

‘What a way to wake me’ complaint Jiyoon going out the bed with a little frown on her face. Junhyung was still laughing. ‘I don’t find it that amusing!’

‘I do’ he said between laughs.

‘Yah!’ she punched him in the arm; he complaint but kept laughing.

Jiyoon was about to leave the bed but Junhyung pulled her back.

‘You’re not going anywhere before you kiss me’

‘I’m not going to kiss you’ Jiyoon was half mad half amused.

‘Then we’ll stay here until my mom decides to come’ said the boy again attempting to burst out loud.

‘Yah!’ she complaint lifting her arms to hit him again, but he was faster and stopped her arms in the air and pulled her closer.

‘Kiss me’ he said pursing out his lips. She found it cute.

‘Just one kiss’ she said finding herself weakened by his stare. He nodded like a little boy and she put a soft kiss on his lips. He reacted hastily and in a second, he took her by the waist and turned around so he was on top. Junhyung made sure their lips never stop touching. He parted his lips and Jiyoon followed. Soon, they immerse in a deep passionate kiss…