31

I think I love you

 

4minute’s van

Jiyoon POV

‘How can a person be trapped in this kind of situation?’ I thought while staring at the raindrops crashing violently against the window car… ‘I love two different persons at the same time…, how is that even possible?’

‘I’ve always been true with my feelings. Always been the “one-guy” girl, never liked more than one guy at a time, then still…, this happening to me now… Why?’ I sighed and leaned back. ‘I hate this situation…’

My eyes were swollen of crying so much in the plane. To prevent people asking me questions I didn’t want to answer, I wore sunglasses… I still have them on; I wanted to hide my pain of the world…

I looked around me and saw the members sleeping wearily in their seats. Hyuna was cuddled with Sohyun in the back, NamJi had her head leaned against the window and Gayoon-nie was wearing her jacket as a blanket.

‘Why the girls are doing so fine with their boyfriends and I just can’t get a week without having a fight with mine?’ I got frustrated. ‘Is there something wrong about me? Why my relationships never seem to last long?’

I looked outside and it was pouring. People were running away from the rain and in the streets were so much water that it looked like they were rivers.

‘Even the weather match my mood’ I thought bitterly and laughed at myself in silence. Then, a thought that got stuck in my mind a while ago, came to surface.

‘Do I still love Sungkyu-oppa…?’ This thought came to me the first time when we started to fight again after the “deal” we made… ‘When did my feelings started to change?’

After a second, I hit my head in the window.‘When I fell in love with Junhyung-oppa…’ I answered myself, mentally slapping the back of my head. I tightened my fist at the memory of my behavior the day before. ‘Stupid Jiyoon was stupid…!!’

I looked at the foggy window. ‘Junhyung-oppa…’ I said under my breath, and immediately, a picture of his face appeared in my mind. My heart started to beat faster. ‘Aniyo!!’ I shook my head a few times until his face disappeared of my head.

I quickly tapped my cellphone screen and Sungkyu-oppa’s smiling picture appeared. I stared at it for a few seconds until the light of the screen turned off. ‘I don’t feel anything anymore… My love for Sungkyu-oppa faded away?’ I got slightly alarmed. I unlocked the phone again and stared at the picture, but still, nothing changed, I still feel nothing at all…

‘This isn’t good…’ I started to panic until a fleeting thought hit my brain. ‘Or well, maybe this is the last prove I needed to finally convince myself that my relationship with Sungkyu-oppa have to end…’

I closed my eyes and tried to concealed sleep but it was no use, my mind was working too much.

‘We’re here’ manager-oppa said looking back at us. I opened my eyes. ‘Wake up the others’ he said to me. I nodded and shook Gayoon-nie’s arm.

‘Unnie, wake up, we’re here’ she moved lazily and opened her eyes slowly.

‘Huh?’

‘We’re home’ I said turning to wake up the maknaes. She nodded and moved NamJi that was next to her.

When they were all awake, we took our suitcases and went to the dorm. We were all tired so we didn’t really do much talking…

Once in the dorm, I put the suitcase in the floor of the room and threw myself in my bed gasping softly. I was so tired…

‘Yah! Don’t leave this here!’ said NamJi outloud.

‘Who are you talking to?’ mumbled Hyuna from her bed.

‘Jiyoon!’ she said throwing me a stuffed animal that she found on the floor. ‘Get down your lazy and pick this up!’

‘You have to be kiddin me!’

I moved lazily and groaned. ‘NamJi, leave it there, I organize later…’

‘No, do it now! I almost fall because of this’ she said moving her hands in the air.

I groaned again and went down my berth in a bad mood. When I got near the suitcase, I kicked it to a corner. NamJi got scared by my sudden action.

‘There. It is still blocking your way?’ I asked cranky. NamJi shook her head afraid. ‘Good’ I said and went back to my bed.

‘Sorry NamJi, I apologize later…’ I thought while my eyes were closing by themselves…

End POV

---

Later that day

The girl took out her phone and looked at it for a few minutes, hesitating about if make that call or not…

‘Call him’ said a soft voice behind her.

‘I really don’t want to…’ said Jiyoon playing with the touch screen of her cell phone.

‘You have to’ said another.

She looked at cellphone screen and felt a knot in her stomach, she knew that that call was going to be the last call… things were about to end, she was determined… The girl took a deep breath and pressed number 5. The cellphone started the call.

Jiyoon’s heart beat faster by every ring, and at the third ring, he answered.

‘Yoboseyo?’

Jiyoon’s heart skipped a beat. ‘Hi…’ she mumbled. ‘I’m home…’

‘Oh, hi… welcome back…’ said the boy at the other end of the line.

There was an awkward silence between them.

‘So…’ the girl said holding her phone beside her ear.

‘Let’s meet’ he said immediately.

‘Ok…’ she agreed.

‘How about later this afternoon at the food court?’

Her brain stopped for a millisecond. ‘Yeah, sounds fine…’

‘Good…’ the boy said in a neutral tone.

Again an awkward silence.

‘So…, see you there?’ he said breaking the silence.

‘Yeah…’

‘Bye…’

‘…Bye…’ Jiyoon hanged up and throw her head to the back of the seat exhaling strong.

‘So?’ asked Sohyun interested.

‘We’re going to meet this afternoon in the food court…’ the girl answered massaging her temple.

‘Don’t over think the situation, maybe he just want to make another deal’ said Hyuna.

Jiyoon looked at her friend with a serious expression. ‘But maybe I don’t want to make another deal…’

Sohyun, Jihyun and Hyuna got shocked. ‘What do you mean? You want to break up?’

‘Maybe…’ she said softly but then she shook her head. ‘No, no maybe, I want to break up…’

Jihyun let drop her jaw. ‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes’

Gayoon nodded in agreement while the others simply remained with their eyes glued in Jiyoon.

‘We never see each other, plus, we fight 23 of the 24 hours of the day so yes, I’m sure I want to break up with him’

‘You don’t like him anymore?’ asked Hyuna with her little voice. Jiyoon smiled at the innocence of the question.

‘Is not even about that Hyuna. Is about my mental health…’

Gayoon nodded again in agreement and patted Jiyoon’s back. Hyuna felt like crying and hugged Jiyoon.

‘Wae…?’ asked the charisma girl surprised.

‘Is just too sad…’ the younger girl said sobbing.

Jiyoon patted Hyuna’s back. ‘It’s ok Hyuna, I’m ok…’

‘You sure?’

‘Yeah’ Jiyoon said and cleaned Hyuna’s tears off her cheek. ‘I must go to change my clothes’

Hyuna hesitated a little, but after a couple of seconds, she released her grip from her friend’s shoulders and let her went to the room to change.

---

‘Ok guys, I’m leaving now…’ Jiyoon said heading to the front door.

‘Take care’ Gayoon said waving her hand.

Jihyun poked her head out of the kitchen. ‘We’ll be here when you come back’

Jiyoon smiled feeling a little sad. ‘Ok…’

‘Unnie!’ shouted Hyuna from her room. Jiyoon looked at the rapper with questioning eyes. Hyuna threw herself into the older girl’s arms. ‘Saranghae unnie, don’t be sad. Hwating!’

Jiyoon smiled and ruffled the younger girl’s hair. ‘Nado~♥’

The charismatic girl went out the dorm and went to the food court of the mall they were going to meet.

---

Sungkyu POV

‘This will be the last meeting…’ I thought while I was walking out the dorm. Woohyun-hyung was trying to convince me of change my mind, but I was already determined. ‘This relationship has to end… I can’t go on like this anymore…’

I put on a cap, a big jacket and sunglasses. ‘It would be a mess if someone recognized me’

I started walking to the mall, and for every step I took, my heart beat a little faster.

‘Why am I so nervous about?’ I thought while trying to avoid any eye contact with the people in the street. ‘I’m already decided… I can’t be having second thoughts…’

I walked a little more and then I entered the mall. ‘I’ve decided this for my mental health. I can’t be away from her 25 of the 30 days of the month, I can’t be jealous all the time about her being with that Beast guy, I can’t be fighting with her 24/7, I just can’t! So… why am I feeling like this…?’

I took the electric stair to get to the food court. I checked my watch. ‘Is late, I hope she’s still waiting’

When I got to the right floor, I searched with my eyes for her. At first, I didn’t see anyone, but then I saw a suspect figure standing in the middle of the food court scanning the place. The person was wearing a cap and sunglasses, and a particular big jacket.

‘There she is’ I smiled unconsciously. I can recognize her in any costume, besides, that jacket she was wearing, is sooo recognizable that any hardcore fan could know that is she.

‘She just loves that thing’ I giggled. ‘I will never understand why’

I was feeling rather happy by the thoughts when I realized what I was doing. I mentally slapped myself in the face. ‘Idiot! Focus!’

I looked at her for a couple of seconds and then I took a deep breath. I started walking towards her but, I had to take the long way to get to her because there were too many people.

She was giving me her back when I get to her. I put my hands on her shoulder to call her attention. She startled and turned around panicking. I found it funny and cute.

‘Relax, is me’ I said with a smile.

End POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there guys!

You waited too much? I'm sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm writing the next chapter right now so, I hope this time don't take me that long to update :P.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Until a next time! ^^