37

I think I love you

 

Cube Entertainment Building

‘Oppa!’ Sohyun shouted from the bottom of her lungs scaring the boy that was inside the room. He turned around and smiled widely as he saw her.

‘Sohyun!’ Dongwoon ran to hug her and lifted her in the air as she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

‘I’ve missed you so much!’ he said covering the face’s girl with kisses.

‘Me too!’ she said and surprised him by kissing him in the lips.

‘We didn’t have much time for us during the last trip…’ he said caressing her cheek. She felt embarrassed by his cheesiness. ‘I’ve missed your lips the most…’

Sohyun got shocked but immediately, he leaned and kissed her lower lip, then, the upper and then, he pressed his lips fully on hers.

Thousands of hundreds of butterflies played inside her stomach. ‘Why this feels so good…?’  thought the girl while he kissed her softly.

‘Am I a bad girl if I enjoy this a bit too much…?’ she asked whispering after the kiss. He grinned.

‘Did you like it?’ the girl nodded shyly. ‘Then I’ll kiss you like this all the time’ he smiled satisfied and leaned again to kiss her, but before his lips touched hers, they heard someone by the door.

‘Yah! You two! This isn’t your room!’ shouted one of Beast’s manager. The couple got scared and as they heard the shout, they jump off the other.

‘Ani hyung, don’t be like that, it was just a kiss’ Dongwoon tried to explain. The manager frowned.

‘Still! The company is not suited for teenagers kissing so, get out!’

The young went out the room dragging their feet and with their heads down.

 

Sohyun POV

‘Gosh… so embarrassing that manager-oppa saw us kissing…’ I glanced at oppa and he was pouting.

‘Oppa, wanna go out?’ I asked trying to break the awkward silence that manager-oppa left.

Oppa looked at me surprised. ‘Like a date?’

I giggled. ‘Of course like a date, I’m your girlfriend, right?’

‘Yes, of course you are, I was just asking’ he said grabbing my hand.

‘You always ask questions like that, is like your double and triple checking if I’m your girlfriend’ I pouted and pretended to be angry.

‘I just want to be sure that you still love me’ he played along.

I turned to look at him and glared him trying hard not to smile. ‘Of course I still love you pabo!’

‘Really? How much?’ he said pulling me closer to him.

I couldn’t resist it anymore. I smiled widely. ‘As the stars and the moon’

Oppa looked satisfied with the answer and put a peck on my cheek. ‘Wanna go to the dorms?’

‘But Yoseob-oppa is there…with Gayoon-nie’ I said half pouting.

‘So?’ he shrugged.

I remembered NamJi’s words. ‘Jihyun-unnie said that we shouldn’t go while they are there…’

‘Huh? Why not?’

I shrugged innocently. ‘I don’t know, that’s what she said’

Oppa scratched the back of his head, thinking. ‘Hmm… You think they’re-’

I panicked. ‘YAH! STOP! I don’t even want to think about it!’ I shouted covering my ears.

‘…playing X-BOX…?’ Dongwoon-oppa finished the sentence causing me to look at him in disbelief. He laughed amused. ‘What were you thinking about?’ he asked pinching my cheeks.

I was speechless. I blushed seriously bad and tried to avoid his eyes. ‘N-Nothing…’

‘Yah! You dirty minded maknae!’ he teased me.

‘I wasn’t thinking anything dirty!’ I defended myself. He laughed amused.

‘Of course you were, if not then, why are you blushing?’

‘!’ I tried to think in something to say but nothing came to my mind.

‘Dirty minded girl…’ oppa said shaking his head disapproving but with a big amused smile in his face.

‘Yah! Stop saying that, I’m not dirty minded!’ I shouted again. ‘I-I was just…I blushed b-because…you pinched me too hard…’ I stuttered pouting.

‘Yeah right’ he said pinching my cheeks again.

‘Ouch! That hurts!’ I complained although he didn’t really pinched me hard.

‘I’m sorry’ he said and kissed both my cheeks. I smiled unconsciously.

‘Dirty minded’ he whispered close to my ear, he laughed and ran out.

‘YAH!’ I shouted and ran after him.

We start running and playing around Cube building like little kids. I felt happy, there was a long time since we played like that…

After a good 15 minutes of chasing and running, we let ourselves fall lifelessly on the couches in the rest area.

‘I haven’t had this much fun in ages…’ Oppa said breathing heavily. I agreed and closed my eyes enjoying the tiredness of the games…

‘Oppa, you had been watching romantic movies lately, huh?’ I said giggling. He chuckled but didn’t say anything. ‘I love you…’ I muttered after a couple of silent seconds. My eyes were still closed so I didn’t notice when Dongwoon-oppa got near me…

‘I love you too…’ he whispered before I felt his lips on mines. I got surprised so I opened my eyes widely and tried to move but he held me from my shoulders.

‘It’s me…’ he said against my lips. I sighed in relief and smiled. ‘I had learned a lot with those movies…’ he whispered and kissed me again…

The kiss felt different somehow, his face was upside down so everything was new… I learned later that it was a “Spiderman” kiss. It was the first time I experienced this kind of kiss and now I can say that I know why everyone love it so much… God it feels good!

‘Am I a bad girl? …But it felt so good…the way he kisses me…the way he touches me… YAH! What am I thinking? I’m underage! I’m not supposed to be thinking this way!’ I shouted in my head, but I didn’t break the kiss, in fact, I deepened… ‘…but again…his lips are irresistible…’

‘You two again?!’ someone shouted near us. We panicked and jump off each other. It was manager-oppa again. ‘Haven’t I told you that the company building wasn’t for teenagers kissing?’

We both looked down embarrassed… He was angry…

‘That’s it! You two, get out the building now!’

‘B-’ we wanted to defend ourselves but manager-oppa interrupted us.

‘N.O.W!’

‘Ok…’

Dongwoon-oppa and I went out the building waving at some fans that were around. Since they consider us as family, we didn’t mind in going out with disguises or anything, we already know they think we are like siblings.

‘If they knew the truth…’ I thought to myself while walking away of the fans and catching up with my boyfriend that was ahead of me.

‘Any fan is following us?’ he asked me a couple of blocks away from Cube.

I looked around and shook my head. ‘Nope’

‘Good’ he said and took my hand. I smiled widely.

‘Oppa…’ I called his attention.

‘Hm?’

‘Where are we going?’ I asked looking at our surroundings.

‘Wanna have fun today?’

I looked at him with curiosity. ‘Sure…but, where are we going?’

‘You’ll see’

We walked and walked for like 20 minutes.

‘Oppa, I’m tired… haven’t we get yet?’

‘We’re here’ he said as we turned the corner. Right in front of us was the amusement park! I let out a gasp and a smile grew on my face. I looked at him with expectant eyes and he nodded giving me a wink.

‘YAY!’ I jumped in excitement. He laughed and led me to the entrance.

We played in almost every game the park has, and because it was the middle of the week, there was almost no one in the park at the moment, so, no paparazzi, no crazy fans, no one that recognize us and could start a rumor… We felt free…

Finally, when the sunset was near, Dongwoon-oppa and I took a ride in the Ferris wheels.

I observed in amaze the beautiful view of the city from the heights. The sun was almost down and the clouds were colored pink and the sky was purple… ‘Pearl purple…’  I thought smiling at the memory of 4nias.

‘You look so beautiful…’ Dongwoon’s oppa voice brought me back to earth. I glanced at him and the colors of the sky shinned in his eyes.

‘God he’s handsome…’ I thought in a flash. ‘Does he even know the effect he causes in me every time he looks at me?’

I smiled sheepishly and kissed him in the cheek. ‘You look so handsome…’

He chuckled and held my hand. We stayed silent staring at the great view of the city.

‘Oppa, did you plan this?’ I asked breaking the silence when we were half way to the top of the Ferris.

‘Not really, but it came out fine, don’t you think?’ he said smiling and putting his arm around my shoulders. I nodded and leaned my head on his chest.

‘This is so nice…’

‘Oppa…’ I called out softly.

‘Hm?’

I hesitated a little. ‘I…I don’t want this to never end…’ I said sincerely. He got surprised and looked at me with a confused expression for a second, but then, he smiled widely.

‘This will never end…’ he said caressing my cheek. ‘I’m never going to leave you. Is a promise…’ he said with a serious tone and put his little finger in front of me.

‘Pinkie promise?’ I said before crossing my own little finger with his. He nodded and our thumbs touch.

‘I love you’ we both said at unison looking into each other’s eyes. We got surprised and then we burst in laughs.

‘Thank you for today oppa…’ I said leaning my head in his shoulder. He put his on top of mine and we stayed like that until the ride was over…

End POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there you guys~!

I'm back! I'm sorry if it took me too long. I'll try my best to update more often, ok?

I hope you had enjoyed the chapter. Leaders couple story is left so please anticipate it.

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love you!!

Have a nice day