12

I think I love you

 

Cube Entertainment Building

After Party

‘Yoseob!’ the girl called.

‘Oh, hey Gayoon-nie’

‘You have a minute?’ she asked.

‘For you, I have the eternity’ the girl blushed and hit softly his arm. He giggled.

‘Listen, I wanted to give you something for your birthday’

‘Really?’ the boy’s eyes shined with happiness and expectation.

‘Yeah, come with me’ Yoseob followed her to the elevator.

‘Huh? My present is in here?’ he asked confused. She laughed.

‘No babo, it’s in the practice room’ Gayoon clarified giggling.

Both went to the practice room Gayoon had hided the gift.

‘Why did you hide my present?’

‘Because I didn’t want everyone to make a huge thing about it’

‘Why would they do that?’ the boy was really confused.

‘Don’t you know your own friends?’ Yoseob laughed.

‘Yes, I know them, I see what you mean’

‘Good’ Gayoon went to one of the corners of the room and went back with the pretty wrapped gift. ‘Here… Happy Birthday’

‘Wow! Thanks!’ the boy started to unwrap the present without even care about the hard work Hyuna put on it.

‘WAA~’ Yoseob let out when he saw the actual gift, and without thinking, he jumped and hugged Gayoon. It was a quick hug but the girl really felt it, and every tiny moment of it got impressed in her brain like a fire mark.

The moment he put his arms around her, she paralyzed. Her heart was beating hard against her chest and her face felt really hot.

His embrace was firm but warm and for a second, the scent of his male perfume got up to her nose and made her smile.

‘Thank you so much Gayoon-nie!’ he broke the hug to look at the girl at the face. He smiled at her sincerely.

‘You’re welcome’ she said shyly trying to hide her face of his look. ‘Should we go back to the party now?’

The baby face boy kept silent for a second. ‘I don’t want to…’ he said softly.

‘What?’ she asked in a whisper looking up to meet his eyes.

‘Let’s hang out here a little longer… Just you and me’ Yoseob suggested smiling in a lovely way.

Gayoon started to feel really nervous. ‘But is your birthday party’

‘My birthday party is in front of me right now…’

She looked at him surprised by his words. They didn’t sound like any of his jokes, they sound real, like he really meant them.

He took a step to the front and she took another to the back, but before she could put more distance between them, he grabbed both sides of her face and pulled her to a soft kiss.

---

At the party

‘Where is that babo?’ asked Kikwang looking around.

‘What is it?’ asked Hyuna next to him.

‘I’m looking for Yoseob’

‘I haven’t seen him in a while’ said the girl looking around too.

‘Me too, that’s why I’m asking’ the boy gasped still searching for his friend into the crowd.

‘Why do you need him for?’ she wanted to know.

Kikwang hesitated a little, but since he didn’t have any secrets with Hyuna, he told her what he was planning with Yoseob.

‘I didn’t know that happened…’ the girl whispered to herself.

‘You didn’t?’ Kikwang was surprised. ‘That’s strange… I thought you guys tell everything to each other’

‘We do…’ Hyuna was hurt by this.

Jiyoon-nie would never hide something like that to us, maybe she didnt find a proper moment to tell us And Gayoon-nie was too focused on Yoseob-oppas gift so she forgot to tell us, right?’ the girl thought looking at the floor.

‘Hey, don’t worry. I’m sure they didn’t do it on purpose’ Kikwang put a hand on her shoulder. ‘Maybe they forgot or something’ she nodded still a little sad.

He lifted her face until their eyes met. He smiled but she got embarrassed and looked away blushing. The boy giggled. He loved the way she got embarrassed easily.

---

On the other side of the room

Junhyung POV:

I spotted Jiyoon talking to Jihyun happily.

I need to get out of here’ I thought heading to the elevators. ‘Maybe Im a coward for running away, but I dont want to deal with my actions today

I entered the elevator and pushed automatically the number the practice rooms were. ‘Well, maybe I can work in some songs today

---

Jiyoon POV:

I saw Junhyung rushing to the elevators and disappeared into one of them.

‘Jihyun-na, I need to go to the restroom. I’ll be right back’ I excused myself from my leader.

Is he trying to run away after what he told me?’ I thought almost angry.

I pressed the button of the elevators. One immediately opened and I got in.

Where is he going?’ I asked myself. ‘To the only place he likes to hide, I guess’ and I pushed the button to the practice rooms.

---

Practice room #1

Yoseob moved his face away from her with a shy smile.

Gayoon was astonish, her face red as a tomato and her heart beating a thousand times faster than normal.

At first, she didn’t know what to do or say, she just stood there feeling lost in his gaze. Hundreds of thousands thoughts came to her mind but only one will…

Without thinking, the girl wrapped her arms around the boy’s neck and she didn’t even had to tip-toe because he responded at her act immediately. They fell into another kiss but this one was deeper…, it was a real kiss, not just lips…

---

Practice rooms floor

Junhyung POV:

Huh? Why is a light on?’ I thought when I got out the elevator.

I started to walk there and, the moment I saw the scene playing in front of me, I stepped back to not interrupt, but then I ran into something.

‘Hey! Watch it!’ it was Jiyoon…

‘Shhh…’ I tried her to low her voice.

‘Why? Who is in there?’ she tried to pass through me but I prevented her to do so.

I hesitated. ‘It’s nothing, let’s go somewhere else’ I whispered covering so she couldn’t talk anymore. She started to fight me but I was stronger so I dragged her to the elevators again. We got into one of them and I pressed the next floor.

I didn’t release her until the door was well closed.

‘What is your problem!’ she skewered frowning. She was evidently angry.

Why is she here?!’ I screamed in my mind looking at other direction ignoring her.

She faked a laugh. ‘So now you’re ignoring me?’

The elevator stopped and I dragged her out. ‘Let’s talk in another place…’

We walked…, well, it was more like I carried her but anyways, we went  to the recording studio.

‘Ok, we can talk here…’

‘Why here? Why not downstairs?’ she was really confused and angry with my behavior.

‘Because I like it here, ok?’ I answered reluctant. She gave a suspicious look but dropped the topic.

There were an awkward silence for a moment.

‘What were you doing down there?’ she asked suddenly. ‘Hiding?’

I gasped. ‘From who?’ I smirked sarcastic.

‘Me’ she said coolly. I got surprised.

WowShe really has the ability to know what people are thinking, like a sixth sense…’ I thought in a flash.

I hesitated. ‘I guess Ill de have to deal with my actions today…’

I took a deep breath. ‘Listen, what I told you earlier…, it’s true, but I didn’t tell you to force you to say something, I told you because I couldn’t take it anymore, because I had to…, for my mental health’ she remained silent, her eyes were moving fast looking for something on my face that tell her the truth behind my words, but they were all true, and she couldn’t say anything. I continued.

‘You and I are friends…, good friends and I don’t want to lose that because of my careless actions…’ she was unreadable. ‘Take your time, if you don’t feel the same way about me, don’t worry, I will wait…, I will wait until the end of time if that’s your will’

‘Don’t say that’ she was a little uncomfortable with my words.

‘It is true though, I’m going to wait patiently until you change your mind’ I was being really honest with her.

‘I didn’t say anything yet’ she said still uncomfortable.

‘Yeah, but I already know what you’re gonna say, so I’m saving you saliva’ she was perplexed. I messed her hair amused at her expression. ‘Hey, don’t worry, I’m cool with it…, friends for now is good’

I made the attempt to leave the room but suddenly she, pulling my arm, put a kiss on my cheek.

I felt my heart stopped beating and my legs being all jelly. She just smiled sincerely and walked out the room.

 

Jiyoon POV:

I cant believe what he said…’ I thought heading to the elevators. ‘He was right though, I do have some feelings for him, but I’m not sure I love him the way he says he do, so I guess is cool for now like he said, maybe my feelings for him grow stronger with time…’

‘Hey wait!’ Junhyung said catching me. ‘Don’t leave me alone, you know I don’t like darkness’ I smirked.

‘What are you, 12?’ he pouted but laughed at the end.

Well, it seems our friendship still intact…’ I thought in a flash. We entered the elevator chatting about random things.

I feel a little weird though…’ there were a brief pause of our conversation. ‘Ill have to get over with it so I dont ruin everything

The elevator stopped in the practice rooms’ floor.

‘Did you press the button of this floor?’ I asked confused.

‘No’ he answered, but then, we froze. The door opened and we saw a giggling couple having a lot of skinship. It was Yoseob and Gayoon that were holding hands and talking to one another all cheesy.

When they saw us, they stopped giggling and put a surprised look.

I looked at Junhyung and he didn’t look as shocked as I do. ‘This is why he took me to another floor

I looked again at the couple and bit my lower lip holding a laugh.

‘…Hi…’ both said and entered the elevator. The atmosphere was tense.

‘Hey guys…’ I was going to say something else but then Gayoon glared me. I looked away trying to fight for not let out a laugh.

‘What were you guys doing in the recording studio floor?’ Seobie asked with a smirk looking suspicious.

‘Nothing even near of what you were doing’ I let out. I couldn’t help it. Junhyung laughed but Gayoon and Yoseob didn’t find it that funny. I smiled at their expressions.

‘So, it’s official now’ Junhyung said still smirking. Yoseob nodded shyly and Gayoon avoid my eyes.

‘Are you guys official now too?’ Gayoon asked striking back.

My smile faded away. I looked at Junhyung and he shook his head. ‘No, we aren’t’

‘Well you should’ said Yoseob when we hit the first floor. He walked out taking Gayoon with him.

‘Sorry..., they don’t know anything yet’ Junhyung apologized.

‘I know, don’t worry’ we walked out the elevator and joined the party again.

I definitely have to shake this awkwardness away…’ 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! This was another chapter, did you like it? Please let me know, as always.

Sorry I didn't paired Junhyung and Jiyoon yet, I have something on my mind and I need to keep them like this for a while. I put some Yoseob&Gayoon love though, you know, to start making happy couples... :P

Comments or anything is welcome

Have a nice day! ^^