19

I think I love you

 

Cube Entertainment Building

‘Oppa!’ a girl called happily waving her hand in the air.

‘Oh…, hi Jihyun…’ clearly the boy wasn’t that happy to see her.

‘Oppa…, something happen?’ the leader of 4minute was confused by the boy’s attitude.

‘It’s nothing… what do you need?’ he didn’t really want to talk to her, and that was the reason he had been avoiding her for over a week…

‘Why are you talking to me like that?’ Jihyun asked frowning. ‘We haven’t talk in over a week and you talk to me like that?’

‘Like what…?’

‘Like THAT! Like I’m bothering you or something… is it like that? Am I bothering you?’ Hyunseung looked at the girl straight at her eyes.

‘No, you don’t bother me…’ he looked away.

‘Then what is it?!’ the girl was exasperated.

He put his gaze on her again. ‘I cannot tell you…’

‘Why not…? We’re friends, right?’ Jihyun’s expression changed from angry to concern.

Friends? Yeah…’ he nodded nonchalantly. ‘Yeah… but still… I cannot tell you…’

‘Oh come on oppa, you know you can trust me’

‘Is not that…’

‘Then what?’ she took a step forward and put a hand on his arm. Hyunseung felt electricity traveling through his body so he moved away his arm to avoid her touch... She noticed and felt hurt.

‘Is just-’

‘Hey babe’ Doojoon interrupted and hugged his girlfriend from behind. She smiled widely and turned her head to look at her boyfriend. He put a sweet kiss on her lips.

Hyunseung felt sick at the instant. The happy couple giggled and kissed again. He closed his eyes trying to control himself. He wanted to hit his leader right there so he couldn’t touch Jihyun anymore...

The boy, knowing that his anger will soon take control over him, took off. He didn’t want to look at the happy couple anymore.

‘Hyung wait!’ his leader shouted to call his attention. He kept walking.

‘Oppa!’ Jihyun released herself from her boyfriend’s embrace and ran towards Hyunseung. She grabbed his arm and forced him to face her. ‘What the hell is happening to you today?’

Hyunseung couldn’t fight him anymore so he grabbed her face and kissed her right there, in front of Doojoon…, he didn’t care, he was so frustrated that nothing matters to him anymore…

Jihyun was so surprised at first that she couldn’t move for a second, but then, breaking the kiss, she slapped Hyunseung in the face. He didn’t do anything to prevent it…

Doojoon that was watching from the distance, came running and release his fist in his friend’s face. Again, Hyunseung didn’t do anything to prevent it, he knew he deserve it, both hits…

‘You! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!’ the leader of Beast was out of himself. Jihyun had to hold him so he didn’t do anything else to Hyunseung.

Because of the hit, the boy had lost his balance but quickly stood straight again. He looked at the girls eyes and almost shouting he said ‘I love you!’

A second hit from Doojoon came and Jihyun screamed to stop him.

‘Oppa! Stop it!’ she put herself in front of Hyunseung to prevent her boyfriend kept hitting his band mate.

People started to stare.

‘Jihyun, move!’

‘No! Let me talk to him!’

‘Are you crazy? After what he did? You think I’m stupid enough to let you talk to him alone?’ Jihyun looked at her boyfriend serious. She didn’t have to say anything to make him understand that either he wants it or not, she was going to talk to Hyunseung. Doojoon sighed. ‘Fine, but I’m going to be watching you! And after you talk to him, I will!’

She nodded and dragged Hyunseung to an empty room.

‘Oppa…’ she started but was interrupted.

‘I’m sorry…’ he said and lowered his head. She nodded.

‘Apology accepted…’ he looked up and met her eyes. ‘But… why didn’t you say it before…?’

‘I knew I didn’t have a chance…’ he felt sad and stupid at the same time.

‘You didn’t know that…’

What?’ he thought widening his eyes in surprise.

‘What…?’ he spoke his thoughts.

‘It doesn’t matter anymore because I’m with Doojoon now’ she directed her eyes to the door where her boyfriend was looking inside strongly, not wanting to lose any movement or gaze.

Hyunseung shook his head furiously. ‘Nonono…, I want to know, did I ever had a chance with you?’

‘Maybe…’ Jihyun said distracted by her boyfriend’s look.

‘Really?’ the boy was felt really happy for a second.

‘Yeah, but now I’m with Doojoon and I’m really happy with him… I really love him’ she said and all the happiness inside Hyunseung faded away immediately.

‘Oh…I understand…’ the boy said lowering his head.

‘Oppa, I don’t want our friendship to end because of this’ he looked at her for a second, and then looked away.

‘I’m sorry but I can’t look at you two and pretend that I’m happy with it’

‘I’m not asking you to be happy for him; I’m asking you to be happy for me…’ he looked at her again. ‘I just want some friend approval’

Hyunseung remained silent. Jihyun continued. ‘You know your leader. You know he is a good man, he will never hurt me’

‘I know…’

‘Then…? At least do it for me…’ he was impassible. ‘Pretty please?’ she insisted and showed him all her teeth in a big smile. He sighed defeated.

‘Fine…’ Jihyun offered him a hand and he took it. ‘You really like him, huh?’ she nodded and smiled.

‘Then I’m happy that you’re happy…’

‘Thanks oppa…’ she said smiling cutely and he patted her head.

‘Ok, that’s enough! Too much touching!’ Doojoon entered the room and moved away Jihyun from Hyunseung.

‘Don’t worry hyung, I’m not going to try anything else…’ the leader wasn’t that convinced. ‘I’m so sorry hyung, I really am…’

Doojoon remained silent so Jihyun pushed him with her shoulder.

‘Fine…, apology accepted… but if you-’ started the leader.

‘I won’t’ Hyunseung interrupted.

‘Fine’

‘She really loves you hyung… so…take good care of her, alright…?’ and with this Hyunseung walked away the room leaving the couple alone.

‘What did you say to him?’ asked Doojoon a little surprised by the change of attitude of his friend.

‘The truth…’ she started and wrapped her arms around his neck. ‘That I love you’

‘Really?’ he asked smirking amused. She nodded cutely.

Doojoon chuckled and put a soft kiss on her lips.

‘You still like my lips, right?’ asked the boy a little concerned.

‘Hmm…I don’t know…, now that I taste another lips I-’ her mocking was interrupted by her boyfriend’s mouth. She giggled and kissed him back.

The couple fell into a passionate kiss…

---

Outside the room

Hyunseung POV

Im so stupid I had a chance with her and I didnt know it Stupid Hyunseung…’ I walked as fast as I could and entered the men’s bathroom; I needed to cool myself.

Doojoon-hyung if you ever hurt herI swear Ill kill you…’

I splashed water on my face and after cleaning myself, I walked out.

I need to practice…’ I thought still feeling Jihyun’s lips on mine.

I started to walk towards the practice room, but the moment I passed in front of the room I left Doojoon-hyung and Jihyun, I couldn’t resist myself and looked inside. I wish I didn’t do that… They were making out passionately…

I felt sick again…, like throwing up…

I need to get out of here…’

End POV

---

That night

Why is this happening to me?... Junhyung you idiot! Didnt you know that your plan was going to fail?’ the boy was lying on his back on the practice room floor crying fat giant tears.

Flashback

‘Oppa, can I talk to you?’ Jiyoon said entering the room. The rapper looked at her from the mirror and nodded.

He went to take his towel and bottle of water. She waited him patiently.

‘What is it?’ Junhyung asked dying out a sip of water.

‘Oppa, I…’ she hesitated so she took a deep breath. ‘I’m dating Sungkyu-oppa…’ Jiyoon stated and Junhyung almost choked with the water he still had in his mouth.

*cough* ‘What?’ *cough*

The boy was shocked and for a second he thought it was a joke so he smirked almost amused, but when he saw her serious gaze, his smile faded.

‘Are you serious?’ he asked and she nodded slowly.

Junhyung felt a knot in his stomach. ‘…Since when…?’ he asked more to be polite than to be really wanting to ask that.

‘Four days’

A kick in his stomach was what the rapper felt with those two words. A growing ache in his chest was stopping him to breath. He put a hand on his neck to make sure air was passing through.

‘Oppa, we used to be such good friends…’ the girls started. ‘…and… I don’t even remember when we started to fight this much…’ Junhyung was still breathing with difficulty but his ears were listening carefully. ‘…the truth is… I miss you…and I came here to tell you that I’m sorry for be a pick-fighter…’

The boy couldn’t believe it. His eyes widened in surprise. Was he listening well? Jiyoon was really apologizing? Did she just say she missed him?

‘I don’t want us to fight anymore’ she offered him a hand. ‘Friends?’

He looked at her hand and then directly at her eyes, she kept his look for as long as it last.

‘You… missed me…?’ she nodded almost smiling.

‘I know I haven’t been the most sympathetic friend about your relationship with Soomi… I know too that I was supposed to be the one supporting you more with this, and I haven’t-’ she stopped to calm herself a little, she felt like she was about to cry any moment so she decided to breath slowly. ‘What I wanted to say now is that I’ll be truthfully happy if you are happy with her’ Jiyoon spoke with sincerity in her voice.

She had thought that if she gives Sungkyu a chance, she will get her revenge about Junhyung and his silly relationship with a girl he nearly knew, but the truth is, the moment she and Sungkyu kissed, she felt new and decided to forget all about the vengeance thing. Her entire existence felt reborn and the urge for an old friendship emerge from her heart. She only wanted her friend Junhyung back…

She only wanted him to be really happy, just like she was the moment Sungkyu held her in his arms...

She knew deep inside that she felt a little jealous of Soomi but she decided to drop that feeling away and accept the fact the Junhyung was now with that girl and that apparently he was trying to make the things better with her.

She wanted the best for him…, only the best… and if that means she that she had to forget her pride and apologize to him for everything she did wrong, then so be it… and the first step was accept his relationship with someone else…

‘Thank you… I know I hadn’t been the best friend either… and I have missed you too… so much…’ Junhyung ignore Jiyoon’s hand and took a step forward to hug her. She smiled and hugged him back.

‘So this means we’re friends again?’ she asked mocking. He giggled and breaking the hug, he smiled widely.

He looked at her for a moment. ‘Are you happy with him?’ he asked tentatively, almost hesitating. She nodded smiling.

Junhyung’s heart wrinkle a little. Pain was he was feeling in that moment…but he managed to smile as he ruffled her hair.

‘Do you approve?’ she asked with expectant eyes.

Of course I dont approve! What kind of question is that?’Junhyung though in anger inside his head but obviously he wouldn’t tell her that. ‘What I think doesn’t matter, what’s matter is that you’re happy’ he said as charming as he could fighting his feelings.

‘Tell me, I want to know’ Jiyoon said cutely. He sighed and decided to say what she wanted to hear.

‘Yes, I approve… as long as he treat you with respect’ the boy said serious. ‘The moment he hurt you or mistreat you, I swear I kill him with my bare hands… You’re warned’

Jiyoon smiled amused and nodded. He smiled back and when he was about to say another thing, her phone rang.

‘Sorry…’ she excused herself and answered her phone. ‘Hey HeoGaga… Now? ...Fine, I’ll be right there… Bye’

‘I have to go’

‘HeoGaga needs Jiyunit?’ Junhyung asked mocking. Jiyoon frowned at the nickname.

‘You know I hate to be called that, right?’ the girl said raising an eyebrow.

‘Yep, but I couldn’t resisted’ he giggled.

‘Pabo…’ she hit his arm softly and smirked amused. ‘I’m glad we talked today. I’m so relief now…’

‘Yeah, me too…’ said the boy not completely meant it.

‘Bye’

‘Bye’

End Flashback

An hour had passed since that happen and Junhyung was still crying on the floor.

‘Does she really like him?’ asked the boy at the emptiness of the room. ‘...It was my fault that she’s with him now and not with me?’ he rolled over his body and put his head over his arms. ‘...Did I push her into his arms?’

He kept asking questions at the nothing. No one will answer him. He was alone in the room…, in the building…, so no one was listening, no one was comforting him… He felt miserable…

‘…Me and my stupid plan!!’ Junhyung hit the floor with his fist. He was really frustrated…

‘…How could I think that she was going to be jealous? And that she will come running to my arms saying she loves me? ...I’m a disgrace!’ he hit the floor for the second time.

She misunderstood everything she thought that my acting with Soomi was that I was trying to be happy with her How could I? ...I couldnt be happy with no one else but youJiyoon…’

After hours of crying and cursing, finally Junhyung fell asleep there, on the floor of the practice room…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!! Another drama chapter, I really hope you liked it! Please let me know if you don't.

@dbsk_b2st_4minute Poor Dongwoon, I know, Jiyoon scared him..keke :P. I'm glad you like my story. Thanks for reading BTW

@Smartie13 As always, thanks for reading!! :). Well, if some girl occurre to you, please let me know so poor Hyunseung can have a happy ending too ^-^