15

I think I love you

 

Months later

‘Yah Yong Junhyung! Why are you being like this?’ the girl shouted out of her mind.

‘This is all your fault! Why’d you have to do it?’ the rapper shouted at her too.

‘What do you mean by that?’ started the girl. ‘You know what? I don’t want to know!’ She gave him her back and went away.

‘Fine!’ Junhyung yelled before she went out of the room.

‘Fine!’ she answered from outside.

‘FINE!’ the boy screamed one last time and the girl disappeared from his look.

---

‘What is happening?’ asked Kikwang worried.

‘Junhyung-oppa and Jiyoon-nie are fighting again…’ Hyuna informed the boy.

‘Again?’ he asked and she nodded. ‘What is it lately with those two?’ the girl shrugged.

‘Fine!’ shouted Junhyung inside the room.

‘Fine!’ Jiyoon said walking out.

‘FINE!’ yelled one last time the rapper.

Jiyoon didn’t want to hear one more thing so she started to walk but then, she stumbled with Hyuna and Kikwang sitting on the floor peering through the door.

‘The hell…!’ she cursed.

‘Sorry…’ The couple felt thunderbolts going out Jiyoon’s eyes so they cuddled together waiting for a hit.

‘Tsch…’ was the only thing they heard because when they looked up, Jiyoon was gone.

‘Phew…’ both said almost at unison.

‘What the hell are doing here?’ yelled another voice. Junhyung was glaring hard at the couple.

‘We wer-’

‘I don’t want to know!’ Junhyung put his hand on the air and left cursing under his breath.

‘That’s another “Phew”’ said Hyuna looking at Kikwang with a mix of relief and worry in her eyes. He smiled at her to calm her down and held her hand. She blushed but didn’t remove it.

---

Junhyung POV

What did she have to do such a thing? I thought angrily walking as fast as I could to the exit of the building. Suddenly, I ran into someone. It was a girl.

‘Ouch!’ she said rubbing her shoulder.

‘Sorry’ I was about to take off but the girl looked up at me.

Shes kinda cute…’ I observed, but then, my mind illuminated like a flashlight.

‘I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking’ I said putting my best worried face. ‘Are you ok?’

She looked surprised one second but then she smiled and nodded.

Yeah, kinda cute…’

‘You are a trainee?’ I asked and she nodded her head.

‘Yes, but not with this agency’

‘Oh really? So what is your agency?’ I tried to be as polite as I could.

‘Core Contents Media’

‘Wow’ I expressed faking surprise. ‘Are you going to debut soon?’

‘Yeah, in September’

‘Oh, I see… I’m Junhyung by the way’ I stretched my hand. She took it and shook it.

‘I know. I’m Soomi’

‘You know?’ again, faked surprise.

‘Yeah, you are Junhyung from BEAST. I’m a big fan’

‘Waa~! Thank you’ I bowed at her. She giggled.

Im half way there…’ I thought grinning.

‘Can I ask what are you doing in Cube Entertainment?’

‘I came because a friend told me to. She’s a trainee here’

‘Oh really? And you already met with her?’

‘No, I was looking for the practice room she is right now’

‘Do you want me to help you?’ I looked at her with my best smile.

‘Oh yes please, I’m a little lost’ she said shyly.

I accompanied the girl to the practice room A-Pink was.

‘It’s here’ I said pointing the door with my hands.

‘Thank you so much’ she bowed.

‘It was a pleasure’ I grinned and she blushed.

Yes, half way…’ I rectify on my head.

 ‘Can I tell you something?’ she asked me shyly.

‘Sure’

‘…You are not as bad as you look’

‘Of course not, I’m a good person’ I have no idea how many times I heard that exact line before but I pretended to be really pleased with it and showed a nice smile.

‘I… I like it’ she mumbled under her breath. I pretended I didn’t listen and kept smiling.

‘Listen Soomi-shi, can I call you some time?’ I had to make a quick move before she goes.

‘Really?’ she blushed really hard. I nodded smiling.

‘Sure’

‘Of course’ she gave me her cell-phone number and I gave her mine. With this I said goodbyes and left.

This is it! Now Jiyoon will learn…’ I thought really happy with myself waking to the recording studio.

---

Jiyoon POV

What the hell is his problem? I thought angrily pretty much running towards the bathrooms.

Once there, I locked myself in. I looked at the mirror in front of me and threw some water on my face to cool myself.

It wasnt my fault that babo…’ I thought frowning at my reflection.

After a couple of minutes, I went out and saw Junhyung talking all smileys with some girl I’ve never seen before. He was flirting like never before. I hid behind a wall.

‘What the hell…?’ I whispered getting really pissed just by the view of him talking cheesy at that girl.

I observed them talk and exchange phone numbers. ‘Oh come on Yong Junhyung, this is ridiculous!

He smiled satisfied and left. ‘Is this your way of dealing with the problem? Fine! Then I can play too!

End POV

---

Two weeks later

Bouquet recording studio (Episode 8)

Jiyoon POV

I cant believe now Junhyung is going out with that girl…’ I thought while a member of Infinite was going to sing a song for a girl in the studio.

I bet he didnt even like her…’ I had no idea why the thought of Junhyung with another girl was making so much havoc inside me but I didn’t like it. ‘He just met her for Christ sake!

The boy of Infinite started to sing and I didn’t really care for whom he was singing.

Its probably for one of the Kara girls or for Sohyun or Hyuna, even for Jihyun, whatever…’ I thought while the boy was still at the beginning of the song.

But then he turned and started to walk towards us 4minute girls.

Its for Sohyun or Hyuna…’ I was getting really bored. ‘Its always like this, damn, this is boring

The boy…, Sungkyu was his name I think; he started to walk really confident towards us. Then, he climbed the first stair and went to the second level where Gayoon and I were.

Ok then, its for Gayoon…’ I thought a millisecond before Sohyun waved her hand at Gayoon so she moved away from me and suddenly all of my band mates were looking at me.

Huh? What is this?

I looked up and found Sungkyu singing to me and offering me a bouquet of flowers.

OMG! I screamed in my head. I got really shocked at this, but at the same time I was feeling happy.

I blushed and smiled widely at him while accepted the bouquet and bowed at him and said thank you to him. He bowed at me also and went back to his seat after the MC made a fun scene with him.

Ok, this was unexpected…’

End POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment about it.

This is getting good... and it's only the beggining....keke :P

Thanks for reading

Have a nice afternoon