01

I think I love you

 

Outside 4minute’ dorm building

Why is this so difficult?’ thought an angry Junhyung walking for the third time around the 4minute building. ‘This shouldnt be this hard, Im only gonna vis-

‘Hyung!’ Junhyung heard a voice calling. He turned and saw a hyped Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon getting closer.

 thought in a flash hiding a chocolate bar in his pocket.

‘Hyung, what are you doing here?’ asked Yoseob innocently.

‘I can ask the same thing’ replied the rapper frowning.

‘We came to visit Jiyoon-nie, we heard she’s sick’ said Kikwang. ‘Are you here for the same reason?’

Junhyung hesitated a little. ‘…Yeah’

‘Great! Then let’s go!’

The four members of BEAST got into the building and entered the elevator. They remained in silence the few minutes the elevator took to hit the 7th floor, which was the floor 4minute had their dorm.

Yoseob pushed the door bell and seconds later, a sleepy Jiyoon opened the door.  

‘Annyo~’ greeted the BEAST members.

Huh? What are they doing here?’ thought the girl when saw the four boys standing before her.

‘Annyo’ she greeted back a little surprised.

‘Oh, did we wake you?’ asked Kikwang watching the sleepy face of the girl.

Jiyoon hesitated.

Yes’ she thought. ‘…No, I was just resting a little…’ she said lying, ‘Come on in’

The boys entered the dorm.

‘The members are not here?’ wanted to know Yoseob looking around.

Jiyoon shook her head. ‘They’re rehearsing’

‘I see…’ said Yoseob and Kikwang almost at unison a little disappointed. Junhyung shoot a look at his band mates.

Now I know why theyre here…’Jiyoon said to herself a little disappointed too.

‘We came to see you…, if you were doing fine’ said Junhyung trying hard to not avoid the girl’s questioning eyes.

What?’ asked the girl in her head.

‘Yes!’ said Yoseob hyped forgetting about his disappointment. ‘We heard you were sick’

‘How?’ wanted to know the girl.

‘Jihyun-na called Doojoon…’ answered the rapper in a low voice.

Dongwoon got closer to Jiyoon and put a hand on her forehead. She got shocked at the maknae act and took a step back. Junhyung felt his stomach struggle.

‘You have fever’ said the boy. ‘You should get back to your bed’

‘Huh?’ she said feeling lost.

‘Come on!’ said the hyped Yoseob taking the girl’s wrist dragging her to her room. The rapper felt a punch in his stomach.

‘No, but…’ Jiyoon started.

‘Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you’ said a happy Kikwang.

Jiyoon gave a “help” look to Junhyung but before he could react, Yoseob had already pulled the girl inside the room.

What the hell are they doing? asked the rapper in his head.

---

‘Get in your bed, I’ll sing to you a lullaby so you can sleep better’ the baby face boy said when they were inside the bedroom.

The girl sighed and obeyed feeling defeated. Yoseob started to sing.

Girls, please dont be late!’ Jiyoon pleaded on her head.

---

Outside the room, Kikwang and Dongwoon took places in the kitchen and started to make soup for the sick girl.

Junhyung didn’t know what to do, he wanted to help in some way but couldn’t think in anything. He sighed angry.

‘Hyung, why don’t you go and see what Yoseob is doing?’ asked the maknae. ‘I’m worried about Jiyoon-nie’

The rapper didn’t say anything and headed to the room immediately. He found a hyped Yoseob singing random lullabies and Jiyoon not asleep.

‘Hyung, don’t you see that your strategy is not working?’ said Junhyung mocking the hyped boy.

‘Huh? Why not?’ whined the boy. ‘Don’t you feel sleepy noona?’

Jiyoon hesitated, she didn’t want to hurt his friend’s feelings. ‘I guess I don’t feel like sleeping right now’ she finally said.

Yoseob pouted.

‘Don’t you guys have schedule today?’ asked the girl trying to find a light conversation.

‘Yeah, in the afternoon’ started Yoseob, ‘But don’t worry noona, we’ll take care of you until the girls arrive’

Jiyoon sighed and tried to smile at this.

‘Ok sicky girl, sit down, you have to eat well’ said Dongwoon entering the room followed by Kikwang with a plate of soup in his hands.

The charisma girl looked confused and frightened at the same time. ‘Kikwang and Dongwoon cooked?’ she thought looking suspicious at the plate of soup served in front of her.

‘Open big’ said Kikwang with the spoon near Jiyoon’s mouth.

‘Hyung! I want to feed noona!’ whined Yoseob.

The boys started a little discussion about who were going to feed Jiyoon.

She looked for help in the only sensible guy in the room, Junhyung. He catches her eye pleading and decided to make a move.

‘I’ll be the one feeding her!’ finally said the rapper taking the plate and the spoon off Kikwang’s hands.

‘Huh? It’s not fair!’, ‘Gimme! I want to!’ whined both boys but Junhyung looked at them with an scary face and the dorky guys stopped the whining and leave the room saying something about Junhyung being unfair and mean.

‘Thank you’ said Jiyoon smiling when the boys were out.

Junhyung just nodded and sat in front of her with the soup and the spoon.

----

Outside the bedroom three dorky guys giggled and high fived in silence while headed to the living room and turned the TV on.

----

‘Are you serious?’ said the girl with a grin but a little surprised at his friend intentions.

‘Of course I’m serious, you have to eat well so you can get well’ the boy answered handing a spoon of soup to the charisma girl. She looked into his eyes and felt lost in them.

Whats happening to me?’Jiyoon thought when she felt butterflies in her tummy. ‘Why am I feeling this way?

‘What are you looking at?’ started the boy, ‘come on, open your mouth’

She slapped herself to reality and let him feed her, but when she tasted the first spoon of soup, she made a face. He laughed.

‘If you eat it all, I’ll give you a surprise’ the rapper said smiling.

‘What surprise?’ said Jiyoon in aegyo mode.

He loved when she does that and he felt melting inside, but he fought himself and tried to maintain calm.

‘It wouldn’t be a surprise if I tell you’ he replied almost laughing. She pouted.

‘Come on, open’ he said heading the spoon again.

This way he got her to finish the soup.

‘You see? It wasn’t that bad’ Junhyung said smiling.

‘You say that because you didn’t have to eat it’ Jiyoon responded making a face again.

They both laughed.

‘Where’s my surprise?’ she asked placing a hand before his face.

He smiled and took the chocolate bar out of his pocket.

‘YEY! Chocolate!’ she grabbed the bar and started to eat it.

The boy felt happy to see her happy. He fought an impulse to touch her cheeks.

When did I start to feel this way about her?’ Junhyung thought.

Flash black

‘Hyungs!’ yelled Yoseob without looking at his laptop. ‘Look at this!’

‘What?’ I asked annoyed at his high tone.

‘Look, look!’ repeated the baby face boy and all the members gathered together except me.

‘It’s in English’ said our leader.

‘Read’ said Yoseob.

‘On the 28th of October, MBLAQ boys went on Tae Yeon's Chin Chin Radio…’ started Doojoon.

‘Bla bla, read below’ interrupted Yoseob.

‘…the members were asked to talk about their actual ideal girls…’ our leader continued.

‘Aha…’

‘Lee Joon's ideal girl is Kim Yuna, while Cheon Dung's is Sohee. Seungho's ideal girl is Jiyoon from 4Minute, because he likes her strong feel’

What?’ I thought standing off my seat and looking on top of the shoulder’s members. My heart was jumping inside my chest.

‘OMO!’, ‘WOW!’ I heard the guys saying.

‘Our Jiyoon has an idol fanboy’ said a hyped maknae.

‘Oh, secret admire’ said Yoseob in his hyped state.

‘Since is on the internet, is not secret anymore babo’ said Kikwang teasing his friend. Yoseob pouted.

Everyone was happy about this but not me…, why? I felt weird, I felt an indescribable anger. I didn’t understand what was it about this new that makes me this anger… Later that afternoon I found out. I had a crush on my friend, Jiyoon.

4minute practice room

‘Jiyoon-nie!’ shouted a hyped Yoseob entering the room.

All the 4minute members turned their attention to the hyped boy and stopped dancing.

‘Oppa, you’re being noisy’ complained Hyuna. He ignored her.

‘Congrats!’ he said.

‘For what?’ wanted to know Jiyoon.

She looks pretty today’ I thought smiling unintentionally.

‘You have a secret admire!’ yelled the baby face boy.

‘Is not secret babo! I already told you!’ Kikwang corrected.

‘What?’ asked Jiyoon confuse.

‘Guess for which idol you’re his ideal type’ said Dongwoon grinning.

‘Huh?’ Jiyoon was still confused.

‘Seungho from MBLAQ!’ yelled Yoseob jumping around the room.

‘WAA~’ the girls screamed. Jiyoon was blank. I got annoyed.

‘You didn’t give her a chance to guess’ whined our maknae boy. Yoseob ignored him.

‘What do you think about it?’ asked Doojoon getting closer to Jihyun who was standing beside Jiyoon.

‘…I don’t know, I don’t even know the guy’ replied her.

I smiled at this. ‘Thats my girl…My girl? What am I thinking?’ I thought annoyed but the truth was I felt more ease now that she said that.

‘Oh, she’s so cool’ said Hyunseung entering the conversation.

‘What do you mean by “I don’t even know the guy”?’ wanted to know Sohyun.

‘What?’ started Jiyoon, ‘It’s true, I don’t know him’

Why the hell am I feeling good now? I thought in a flash.

‘What? Unnie, you know who is Seungho, right?’ asked Hyuna. Jiyoon has a bad memory.

‘Yes…, I think…’ answered Jiyoon hesitating.

‘Who is it?’ asked Gayoon hiding a mock smile.

‘He’s… the main vocal…?’ Jiyoon made a wild guess.

Everyone in the room laughed.

‘No?’ asked her smiling innocently.

‘No unnie, he’s the leader of MBLAQ, the main vocal is G.O.’ answered Sohyun still laughing.

‘Oh… I see…’ said Jiyoon nodding still innocently.

Gayoon sighed smiling. ‘You are impossible’

‘Ok, let go back to rehears’ ordered Jihyun.

We sat down on a corner of the room. 4minute started to dance.

... Why I never noticed before that Jiyoon was such a good dancer?’ I thought while the girls were dancing “Muzik”.

Each member of BEAST was lost in our friends’ moves.

‘They are really awesome’ thought Dongwoon out loud. We all nodded.

‘Jiyoon-nie is y…’ I said without thinking at the part when Jiyoon take his sunglasses off.

The others turned their heads to look at me but I didn’t notice my surprised friends staring at me, I was too lost is Jiyoon’s moves to pay attention to anything else.

‘Is Junhyung in love with Jiyoon?’ I think I heard Hyunseung asking in a whisper at Doojoon, but I wasn’t sure, so I let it go.

Gosh! Shes y…’ I kept thinking looking at her.

‘If you keep looking at her like that, she’s gonna be aged by the end of the song’ Doojoon said to me in a teasing tone.

‘Huh?’ I turned my attention to my band mates.

‘Welcome to reality’ mocked my leader.

‘What?’ I said confused.

‘You were lost in Junglasses world’ Kikwang said mocking too.

‘Are you into Jiyoon-na?’ asked Yoseob interested.

‘What? No, of course not’ I said annoyed, not completely knowing what was going on with my band mates.

‘Don’t lie, we all hear you’ said Hyunseung. The others nodded.

‘Hear me say what?’ I asked still confused.

‘“Jiyoon-nie is y”’ Hyunseung said copying the voice and the silly face I supposedly had when I said that. The boys laughed at this.

‘I didn’t-…I said it our loud?’ I asked with my eyes wide open.

Yoseob and Kikwang nodded strongly.

‘Why you didn’t tell us before?’ wanted to know Dongwoon.

‘I am not into her, I just think she’s a good dancer’ I defended myself.

‘y is not a synonymous of good dancer’ said Doojoon.

The boys laughed at this. I made an angry face.

‘Don’t worry hyung, we’re not gonna say anything’ said Yoseob patting my shoulder.

‘Yeah, your secret is safe with us’ Kikwang said and did the same Yoseob did.

I felt more annoyed than before.

Im really not into her… I thought looking at the floor feeling a little ashamed.

‘What are you guys talking about?’ asked Hyuna sitting beside Kikwang. He smiled brightly at her.

Oh, but I know who is into who here I smiled at my thought.

‘Nothing’ answered Yoseob immediately. ‘Gayoon-na, do you wanna sit down?’ he asked looking jealously at Kikwang and Hyuna.

‘Yeah’ she said and sat on the floor right where she was. Yoseob looked disappointed.

Yep, I know who is into who…

‘Are you ok?’ I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and found Jiyoon looking worried at me. I felt my heart stopped for a moment and my face starting to get warm.

What is this? I asked in my head looking away trying to hide my blush mumbling a ‘Yes’.

, I guess I am really into Jiyoon… I thought feeling almost angry with myself.

End of Flashback

‘Junhyung-oppa!’ shouted Jiyoon waving her hand in front of the boy’s face.

‘Huh?’ the rapper slapped himself to reality.

‘Where were you? I’ve been talking to you for like five minutes and you seemed to be in another world’ pouted the girl.

‘Sorry, I guess I got lost in thoughts’ answered the boy.

‘What deep thoughts…’ Jiyoon said in a low voice.

‘Wha-?’ Junhyung started but was interrupted by a loud voice.

‘Unnie!’ shout Hyuna from the door of the room. ‘Oh! Oppa, I didn’t know you were going to be here’

‘We came to take care of Jiyoon while you were away’ said the rapper standing up.

‘What were you doing?’ asked the girl with orange hair grinning mischievously.

‘I was feeding her’, ‘He was giving me soup’ Junhyung and Jiyoon answered almost at the same time. They both looked at each other in surprise and looked away immediately. Hyuna felt the awkwardness of the situation and decided to leave them alone.

‘Ok, I think I just lea-’ started Hyuna.

‘No!’ the boy stopped the rapper girl. ‘Now that you’re here, we’re going, we have schedule anyways’ and with this, Junhyung left the room.

‘What was that?’ asked Hyuna when the BEAST boy left.

Jiyoon just shrugged and asked her friend about the rehearsal.

---

‘We’re leaving’ said Junhyung outside the room in an authority voice.

‘What? Why?’ whined Yoseob that was talking to Gayoon.

‘We have schedule’ answered coolly the rapper. The baby face boy pouted. ‘Come on, hurry up!’ ordered one last time.

Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob stood up of their seats whining and went to the girls’ room to say good bye to Jiyoon.

‘Get well’ Junhyung said to Jiyoon poking his head through the bedroom’s door.

‘Thank you oppa’ replied the girl smiling.

The BEAST boys leave the dorm saying good bye to the other girls.

---

‘Ok, that was weird’ said Hyuna entering the bedroom.

‘What?’ asked Jiyoon from her bed.

‘Junhyung-oppa feeding you’ replied the rapper in a matter-of-fact way.

‘JUNHYUNG-OPPA WAS FEEDING YOU?’ three girls shouted at the same time in surprise.

‘Yeah…’ started the charismatic girl blushing a little, ‘I think that was weird too but…’

‘“but” nothing! Junhyung-oppa is like the less expressive guy in BEAST, the less talkative, the bad boy and yet he was FEEDING you?’ said Jihyun in a noise voice.

‘He’s not that bad, I mean, he talk just fine with me’

‘Yeah, I wonder why that is’ said Gayoon amused.

‘I think he has a crush on you’ Hyuna said making a statement.

‘What? No way!’ shouted Jiyoon almost jumping off her bed.

‘YES’ four girls said at unison closing the door of the bedroom behind them letting the charismatic girl with a reply on .

She sighed feeling defeated. ‘Theres no way Junhyung-oppa has a crush on me… no way…’ Jiyoon thought before she lied on her back and fell asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How do you like this first chapter? Sorry if it was too long, I'll try to make them shorter next time.

Comments, critics or anything is welcome.

Have a nice night! :)