Two

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

“Come on, wake up. We have no time” I hear a voice saying and open my eyes. That guy!!! The guy of the park!!! Donghyun!!! The assassin!!! He is in the room!!!

“YAAAA!!!!” I yell. “Shhhh. Shhh. Keep your voice down” he says and looks at the door. “What are you doing here?” I ask. For some reason I listen to him and keep my voice down. He looks confused. “I am taking you out of here” he says like it is something obvious.

“Why should I trust you?” I answer. “Well, if you want to stay here. I’ll just go” he says. “Wait!” I instantly respond. I don’t know why but I feel like I can trust him. He smirks and tells me “Just follow me”, grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the bed.

We walk to the door and he slowly opens it. We walk out of the room and there is a large hallway with a lot of doors on the sides and one big door at the end of the hallway. We start running towards the big door but when we are on middle of the hallway we hear a loud siren going on.

The sound is piercing “RUN BACK” he yells as he quickly starts to pushing me back. Then, I notice why he is doing this. 10 men appear from the big door and they are carrying GUNS! We quickly reach the door of the room we just came out and he pushes me in it.

“Stay here until I call you” he says, then winks at me and closes the door. DID HE JUST WINK? DOES HE THINK THIS IS A GAME? I can hear some voices outside and then I hear gunshots. I can’t move right now! The only time I have seen guns before were in movies!!

I AM SOOO DEAD!! There is no way he is going to get out alive of this!!! IT IS 10 TO 1. IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I can hear people screaming and more gunshots. I cover my ears, I don’t want to hear what is going out outside. Maybe he is already dead and they are coming for me right now.

I start crying. Mom, Dad I am going to miss you so much. There are so many things I still want to do. I never fell in love for real and I never travel abroad. I never fly. I just keep crying. Then the noises stops and everything is quiet. I am still crying when someone knocks the door. I look at it and see someone open it.

“What are you doing? Let’s go” I see where the voice came from and is Donghyun. I stand up and follow him. We are running through the hallway and I feel sick and scared of seeing the 10 men lying on the floor, some have bullets on their bodies and the others look unconscious.

Finally we reach the big door at the end of the hallway and he opens it. It is some kind of monitoring room fill with screens. I see on one that a bunch of men are running towards the hallway. THIS ISN’T GOOD. He looks at the same screen and says “We have to get out of here now”.

He stands up on the chair and hits a railing on the ceiling, opening the ventilation duct. “Get in” he says and gets out of the chair. I nod. I have seen this in movies all time. It couldn’t be that hard. I stand up on the chair and push myself towards the duct.

I lift myself up but I can’t push myself in completely. “Hurry up” he says and then I feel his hand on my , pushing it inside the duct. I finally go in and move forward to make some space for him to get in. He gets in quickly and put the railing on its place again.

“Follow me” he says and we start to crawl. After what for me it seems to be like forever of lefts, rights and keep moving. He finally stops. He kicks the floor in front of him and it crashes down. WOW! HE IS REALLY STRONG!!! Then he jumps through the hole.

I move forward and look through the hole. He is looking to me and says “Jump. Now”. I gulp. I sit next to the hole with my legs hanging through it, close my eyes and jump. It is weird it didn’t hurt and I don’t feel the floor under my feet.

I open my eyes and realize Donghyun is grabbing me by my waist and smirking. “YAAAA!!! Put me down” I yell at him. He slowly puts me down and says “Are you ok?” I nod. I actually don’t know if I am ok or not. My head is spinning right now.

After the rush of the moment I realize he grabbed my waist and MY . I can’t help but blush. I put my head down and walk next to him. We arrive to a car and he opens the door for me. I feel on the sit trying to figure out the whole situation. I sigh as he sits in the car and turns it on.

“Finally, I can go home” I say and smile. He suddenly hit the brakes really hard and I notice the lights are red. He keeps driving when the lights turn green and says “Youcan’tgohome”.

“What did you say?” I ask him, I didn’t get what he said. “You can’t go home” he says slowly. I laugh “What are you talking about? I am so much going home and taking a long nap!” I say smiling. He stops the car in front of an elegant condo building and says firmly “You can’t go home” .

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” I yell and add “I AM OUT OF HERE!” I step out of the car and start running. I have no idea where I am but I keep going. What is going on? I am kidnap and then this guy rescues me and now he is kidnapping me too? THEY ARE ALL CRAZY. I just want to go home.

Ouch!!! My feet hurt, the floor is really hard. I look down and realize I am barefoot. Great! Just great! Now, I lost my shoes too. Finally I reach a restaurant that is close to my college! Good, I know where I am now. I keep running and in no time I reach my house. I have to clean everything up but then I’ll sleep.

I approach my door and see that is close now. The landlord must have seen it open and close it. I sigh. I take out my key (I always save a copy on the inter pocket of my pants) I open the door and I can see my house. WHAT???? WHERE THE HELL ARE MY THINGS??? I enter every room of the house and realize is empty. ALL OF MY THINGS ARE GONE. ALL!!!! There aren’t even nails on the walls.

Then I hear footsteps coming through the hallway and see Donghyun stepping in the empty room. “Don’t run away like that” he says frustrated and I can see he is really agitated. “WHAT HAPPEN WITH MY THINGS???!!!” I yell at him “Calm down and come with me” he says.

I look at him. What do I do? He may know where my things are but he may want something in return. That scary guy said he was one of theirs and he killed all those men back in the hallway. I am really scared right now. “Trust me” he says looking into my eyes.

WOW! HE HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES. DAMN, FOCUSS ALEX!!! YOUR LIVE IS AT RISK HERE!!! I GIVE UP!! “Ok” I say. He is my best shot at finding out what happened, after all. He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the room. I just follow him and close the door behind me.

Then suddenly he pushes me into the janitor’s room on the hallway. We are really close. This place is not meant to fit two people. “Wha….” He covers my mouth and puts one finger on his lips “Shhh” he says and smirks at me. Then I hear voices outside

“Why did the boss ask us to come here, hyung? It is not like she is going to come back” says a voice and another one responds “I don’t know but the boss said that if either Donghyun or the girl appears…” The voice was cut by the first one “I know hyung. Just make a hole in the head” They both laugh.

My eyes widen, if Donghyun hadn’t come back I’ll be dead by now. He opens the door of the janitor’s room and looks both sides before stepping out. I just stay there. I am too shocked. “Let’s go” he says but I can’t move. He looks at me, holds my wrist and pulls me towards him outside of the janitor’s room.

He walks and keeps pulling me so I walk. My body responds but my mind is just not there. Finally, when I snap out of my thoughts and the shock I am sitting on a couch in what it seems to be a really nice and expensive apartment.

WHERE AM I??? I think and then see the guy of the park, Donghyun stepping out of the kitchen? I guess. He is grabbing two bowls and spoons.    

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am really sorry for not updating :(         

that is why. I'll update another chapter today!! :)

 

Thanks for reading!!!!

If you want comment or subscribe

 

And keep loving and supporting Boyfriend!!!