Thirteen

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Donghyun. He is there, sitting on the piano and playing it. As soon as I see him, I feel like I am out of breath and there is a weird feeling on my stomach is as if someone has taken out a knife of it, it is a bit painful but there is a huge feeling of relieve. He is back, he is safe.

I haven’t seen him in a long time and I have missed him a lot but I can’t even move from where I am standing. It is as if my body is numb because of the melody he is playing, it is slow and it feels sad. Like it is talking about something or someone you lost, someone you miss.

Donghyun, when did you come back?? Are you feeling sad now?? Why are you here this late at night?? Where have you been?? Have you eaten properly?? There are thousands of questions going on my head but there is one that I really want to know the answer. Donghyun, did you miss me?? Did you thought at least once about me while you were gone??

Suddenly the rhythm starts being softer and a little pitcher, like conveying feelings of hope and happiness. That is when I feel my body awake like I am able to move again. I start to walk closer to him and every step I take feels like an eternity while looking at him.

He looks so peaceful while playing the piano. His eyes are closed and he looks so handsome. His face shows you the emotions he is trying to express whit the melody. The song started as a sad one and then changed to a hopeful one. Now the melody seems to be romantic, like a love confession.

This feels so much like a dream. The way he is just quietly playing, it feels like he is doing it just for me. My heart is beating really fast and I can’t take my eyes off of him. I finally stop walking and end up standing in front of him, only the piano separating us. That is when the melody changes to a sad tone again and then stops.

Donghyun takes a deep breath and finally open his eyes. He looks at me surprised “Alex. Why are you awake at this hour?? I feel too embarrass to talk right now. Last time we saw each other he consoled me when I was crying and tucked me into bed, like a father to a child.

I try to control myself and answer “I couldn’t sleep so I had some milk and then I heard music” he walks quietly until he is in front of me. “Hm. Then, let’s go to sleep” he pets my head and heads to the door and I follow him. We both enter his room and I head to the door of my room.

“Why couldn’t you sleep??” I hear his voice saying and I look back at him. He is sitting on his bed. What should I say?? I can’t tell him it was because of him but my words seem to betray me, kind of ”I was thinking of … someone” he just looks down.

I finally step inside my room and close the door. As soon as I lie on the bed I feel my body relaxing and my eyelids feel heavy. I don’t know if it was for the relief of knowing that Donghyun was back but I fall sleep really fast.

.

.

.

“Alex” I hear a distant voice calling my name and I open my eyes. I sit down on the bed and see Hyunseong standing next to me. “Hyunseong, what …?? Why are you here??” This is weird, in the beginning it was Donghyun the one that woke me up but now I always wake up on my own.

“You already saw him, right??” he asks smiling and sits on the bed. Is he talking about Donghyun?? “How did you know??” How does Hyunseong know everything all the time?? Hyunseong takes out his cellphone out of his pocket and shows me the hour. IT IS A MOST 1PM!!! I OVERSLEPT!!!

“Hyunnie, I am so sorry I overslept. I will get up right now so we can train” I say as fast as I can. “Don’t worry about that. I am glad you could finally sleep peacefully” he smiles at me and I smile back. “Thanks Hyunnie”. “If you want to have lunch, we are going to eat in a while and we will skip practice for today” Hyunseong says while leaving the room.

“Wait!! Hyunseong is he … ??” I want to ask if Donghyun is still here and if he will eat with us..

“Yes, Donghyun is going to eat with us too” Hyunseong answers and leaves the room. I smile and stand up. After taking a bath and changing I head to the kitchen. I enter and see the guys sitting at their usual places and Donghyun is there too, next to Minwoo and talking with him.

“Alex!!” I hear Youngmin who pulls me to sit next to him “You are better now??” . “What do you mean??” I ask strange. “Nothing” he smiles and turns around, he starts talking with Kwangmin who is sitting at his side. The meal went by peacefully and there was a good mood until Kwangmin asked to Donghyun “Hyung, where were you??”

I look at Donghyun who is sitting in front of me and listen to him “Well, I wanted to talk about this later but … ” he smiles at Kwangmin and keeps talking “Manager had some information that he wanted me to verify. We have discovered the location of their main headquarters”

Their?? Does he mean the man that kidnapped me and the organization he works for?? Did they find their headquarters?? I look around and the guys seem very serious. “Manager is planning a big operation and we all be participating” Donghyun ends talking and looks down.

All?? Does that mean that I will be in it too?? “Let’s just wait for manager to confirm it so we can start training” Donghyun smiles and looks at the guys. They all look back at him and nod. From then on, the meal is a really quiet.

After a most everyone is finished eating there is just Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Donghyun and I sitting on the table. I start picking up the plates from the table but Donghyun stops me “Alex, I need to talk to you” he looks really serious and I place the plates down on the table.   

“I wanted to clean the dishes” I don’t know why but I don’t want to talk with him, his face tells me there is something wrong. “Don’t worry Jeongmin and I will clean” Hyunseong answers and I follow Donghyun out of the room. He leads me to the research room. We just sit on the table in front of each other.

“Alex” his voice sounds cold. Is he mad at me?? Or am I imagining things?? “Manager will ask you if you want to participate in the operation I talked about during lunch” So I was right?? Am I really going to be part of it?? This is what I have been training for after all.

“And you have to refuse” his words sound like an order. “Why are you saying this?? Why do I have to refuse??” I am starting to get mad. Why does he want me to say no to manager?? HE JUST CAME BACK AFTER TWO MONTHS AND THE FIRST THING HE DOES IS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO??

“You are not ready to be on the field yet” WHAT?? HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW IF I AM READY OR NOT?? “How do you even know that?? Have you seen me training??” I ask in an angry tone. “I haven’t but two months it is too little time” he answers bluntly.

WHY IS HE BEING LIKE THIS?? I REALLY CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN PUSHING MYSELF ALL THIS TIME?? DO YOU NOW HOW HARD I HAVE BEEN TRAINING?? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO STAND IN FRONT OF THAT MAN AND MAKE HIM REALIZE I AM NOT AFRAID ANYMORE??”

I stand up and start walking to the door. WHY IS HE BEING LIKE THIS?? I REALLY DON’T GET HIM!! Suddenly I feel something holding my arm tightly and I turn around to see Donghyun. He looks into my eyes “Don’t do it” his words sound like a request now.

What is he thinking?? “Why??” I ask him. “Just don’t do it” he says. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? DON’T DO IT BECAUSE HE DOESN’T WANT TO?? I just let go of him and storm out of the room. DONGHYUN, WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN IDIOT??

 

I head to the kitchen to look for something to munch so I can calm down but when I slightly open the door and stop. Hyunseong and Jeongmin are standing really close. Hyunseong is holding a towel and Jeongmin is just standing next to him.

Why are they standing so close?? “Jeongmin, why did you do it?? You escaped yesterday but you have to answer me now” I am surprised, Hyunseong sounds somehow scary. He is not using his usual tone of voice. Is he talking about why Jeongmin asked me to confess to him?

Jeongmin doesn’t answer, he is looking down and … is he blushing?? What?? Why?? “You were jealous??” Hyunseong almost whispers. Jeongmin instantly looks up at him surprised.

Hyunseong talks in a sweet voice now while he places his right hand tenderly on Jeongmin’s shoulder. “You don’t have to worry. I have told you, I only like you” then Hyunseong leans closer and pecks Jeongmin’s lips.

 

WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN?? WHAT DID I SEE?? WHAT…??

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! I am updating!!! Yeeeaaaaaaa....... so I have been shipping HyunJeong - Jeongseong  - JeongminxHyunseong - and I couldn't help myself to write about it. It is my first time written about, even if it is just a few lines. Sorry if you guys don't like it.

So now random Jeongseong pics!!! :)

 

tumblr_megne5TUm81qdm60zo1_250.png             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw7euZGGIBzvaY_TDt5PR            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3w6yyQFchA1cAlVuDAY8

 

They are just too cute together!!!

 

Hope you guys like it

Keep reading, commenting, subscribing

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND