Thirty Three

Only Learned the Bad Things

The black haired man enters his room for the first time in two months and he is surprised to see everything exactly as he left it but he doesn’t stop his walking nor spares another glance at the room, he is heading to the room crossing a not so distant door.

He enters the room of the girl he can’t stop thinking about and he lies down on the bed, closing his eyes, he breathes in slowly and a light fragrance involves his senses. It smells just like her, like the river and sunshine. The man breathes in deeply again to get a little bit more of the scarce scent. 

It was all a plan, going to Xiaoyu’s side to make me comeback and to help capture her. Alex, when did you learn to read people so easily? How do you predict my actions so well? But still, what were you thinking? How did you come out with such a reckless plan?

The man opens his eyes in the darkness and looks at the piece of paper he is still holding, the one the youngest of the bunch gave him earlier, the same piece of paper she wrote and that makes him feel guilty and sad. 

He takes out the letter and forces his eyes to watch in the darkness to read it once again:

 

Hi Donghyun.

 

If you are reading this then it means you are back and I am really happy for that, the guys and manager really need you.  They were all so worried because of you and they did appreciate the letters you wrote them but you should have told the guys the government told you to leave. That it wasn’t your choice that you weren’t walking out on them. You have no idea how much they love and missed you. You are all family and family should never be apart.

You probably know I am with Xiaoyu right now and I want you to understand what my plan is. I will go to her side and keep her distracted, to buy some time so she can't rebuild the organization. I will study her plans and stop them while I am there, on the inside.

My main goal is to capture her once and for all but we need you for that. We all need you to make a good plan to end this for good.

I honestly have no idea how living in her headquarters would be but I will be fine. You know I have learned a lot of things thanks to all of you guys and I am planning on using every single one of them. Don't worry about me and focus on building a good plan along with the guys so we can capture her.

 

I will be waiting for you

Alex

 

The man finishes reading the letter and feels so stupid for only thinking about how she never mentioned how she felt because he left. Did she even think about him?? Did she miss him??

Wait! Her headquarters?? Xiaoyu wouldn’t stay in the place we once attacked. Could it be that Alex discovered her new headquarters??

The man stands up from the bed, leaving the bedroom abruptly. He walks fast until he reaches the research room. He looks through it and notices a pile of papers too tidy to belong to one of the boys.

He starts checking out the papers and his eyes grow bigger and bigger with every new piece of information. There are maps, pictures, registers of phone calls and text messages. Every single one of them related to Xiaoyu and her whereabouts.

The man finds a map with a lot of drabbles in it but all of them pointing at the same place, there is even an address on the bottom of the page. He keeps looking through the other papers and realizes there is an old map of the building; apparently it used to be some sort of factory that is why there are a lot of entrances.

The man smiles looking at the papers in front of him and without losing anytime he starts planning the final blow.

 

.

.

.

 

Standing at the rooftop of the building in front of her headquarters the black haired man can’t believe his luck, just when they were arriving on a fake trash truck, they saw the door of the building being opened and Xiaoyu going through it. Alex really found out the right place, she is just behind those doors.

“Kwangmin, we need to see what is happening on the inside” the black haired man speaks to the younger of the twins who nods at him and quickly opens the little suitcase he has brought with him.

The contents of the suitcase can appear ordinary but the bunch of guys knows too well that the simplest looking things are the most effective. The young guy named Kwangmin puts on a pair of sunglasses and presses one of the tiny buttons that it has on the side.

A tiny robot that looks like a fly to the human eye flies away of the suitcase and heads for the building, the younger guy can see exactly what the robot sees on the sunglasses and keeps directing it with the buttons on it.

Meanwhile the blond twin takes out what looks like a Nintendo DS and turns it on, the image of the fly’s surroundings appearing also on the screen. The place is really dark and the fly is facing an old looking couch. Just when the brown haired twin is about to move the fly again to look around, they see a silhouette in the darkness approaching the couch.

A glimpse is all the dark haired man needs to know who the figure in the darkness belongs to “Alex” he let out the words as a whisper. “Minwoo, Youngmin go to the front door and slide these in” the older man says really fast while giving to the younger one a little piece of paper, an earpiece and a microphone. “Jeongmin, Kwangmin you guys go through the back door” The two guys nod in response. He turns to look at his best friend. “Hyunseong, we will go by the roof”

“Guys, contact me when you are in your positions, ok? I will deal with Xiaoyu by myself, you just take care of Alex” he adds before running down stairs while his best friend follows him.

In no time they are at the roof of the old factory and the guy with strong built and kind eyes throws a coin by the duct to make sure there is no alarm on it. After a few seconds of silence he looks to the older man waiting for a reply, the latter nods in response.

“Hyung, I already slide the items in” the voice of the younger of the bunch, Minwoo, is heard by the older one through the earpiece he is wearing. “Jeongmin, where are you?” he calls for the short brown haired guy. “We just arrived to the back of the building” he says.

“Sorry we took so long hyung but Jeongmin is walking funny and really slow, like he is in pain or something” the younger and naive twin says without realizing what his words actually imply.

“Yaaa!! Shut up Kwangmin!!” the short brown haired man says in a threatening tone trough the microphone and the other five can listen to him. The older man turns to look at his bestfriend who is bright red as a tomato and is looking at the ground ashamed.

The older man doesn’t say a word, he just takes a mental note to talk with the young twin about what is proper to say in this kind of situation but his thoughts are interrupted abruptly when he hears a voice calling his name.

 

“Donghyun??”

 

A voice he has wanted to hear for two months, a voice he has been missing, a voice that he wants to hear for the rest of his life. The man open his eyes wide in realization and he lost his own voice for a second, his heart pounding hard on his chest like he just received a shot of adrenaline, feeling alive instantly.

“Alex” he answers quickly. He doesn’t hear an answer for a few seconds and he starts to panic “Alex?” he tries again to reach her. “I am here” she answers shortly and he breaths out relieved. He wasn’t imaging it at first, it is really her.

Sadly, the man happiness is cut off when he remembers why they are in this situation to begin with. “Alex, listen. Minwoo and Youngmin are at the front door, open it and leave with them. We will take care of everything”

“I won’t” her answer is firm and takes the man by surprise. “Donghyun, I have been waiting for this day for two months, I am not going anywhere” she adds.

“Alex, you will be in too much danger when they found out you betrayed them. There is no way I am letting you stay” The protective side of the man comes out hidden in his words. He doesn’t want her to stay there, he wants her to be safe.

“I don’t care about it, I am staying” her voice sounds full of conviction and stubbornness. “Alex, just go, ok? Everything will be all right. We will take care of it” The man starts to get despaired.  He needs to take care of here but she doesn’t let him.

“Yahh!! Kim Donghyun!! This was my entire plan to begin with. You can try to drag me out of here if you want to but I AM NOT LEAVING” her voice raises at the last part and the man know where this conversation is leading: to a yelling and messy argument.

 

Alex, why do you make it so hard for me to take care of you?? Why do you have to be so independent and stubborn all the time??

The man lets a deep sigh come out and a little smile forms on his lips.

But I guess that is another reason why I love you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!! If you were wondering I am still alive!!!

 

I am sorry for not posting in so long :(

I don't know if you guys knew but I was in my last semester of collage during this past five months so it has been hard to have time to do something othe than studying but that is OVER and now I have more time to write :D

 

Thank you for keep reading, really thank you for not giving up on this author who post a chapter once per month :(

Guys remember this story is coming to an end soon so please give me comments about what you guys want to happen with the carachters. I will try to write those request as bonus scene.

 

One more time thank you for keep reading, commenting and subscrbing!!

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND