Six

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Previously:

“I did” he answers still looking at me. “YOU!!! OF COURSE IT WAS YOU!!!” I yell at him. I slap him, hard and he didn’t try to stop me. He knows what he did was wrong. HOW COULD HE TOUCH MY UNDERWEAR??? I HATE THIS GUY!!! “GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!” I yell at him.    

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Donghyun just turn around and walks away. He listens to me now??? The other five start to get out of the room slowly. After they are gone I lie down on the bed and start punching on my pillow. I HATE THAT GUY!!! HOW COULD HE DO THAT??? IS HE ERT OR SOMETHING???

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH HIM??? AND HIS “ROOM” BEING SO CLOSE?? WHY DID HE EVEN TOUCH MY UNDERWEAR!!! CRAZY ERT HATEFUL GUY!!!! I am out of strength and just fall on the bed with a plop. What am I going to do living with these guys???

I sigh. I don’t want to think about it now. I stand up and start looking at my room. I found the bookshelf full of architecture, drawing and engineering books. I look for my favorite one and take it out. I love this book so much. There are pictures from the work of my favorite architect Jeon Jin Ho.

I love his work, it is always so innovative and breathtaking it is like art. I want to become an awesome architect like that. I see the picture of my favorite building. It was actually his first big project, the Dam Art Gallery which has the shape of an apple. I wish I could have that same innovation in me.

I sigh again. Now I have to put my dreams on hold because of that guy, everything is his fault. What can I do to go back to my normal life??? Is there even a way for that to happen??? I close the book and return it to its place. Then, something caughts my eye, one book, it is not mine.

It is a small poetry book. I take it and read the tittle “Kwicheon (Back to Heaven) by Chon Sang Pyong” I open it and look through the pages, I find a photograph between the poems “Rivers” and “Back to heaven”. The picture shows a young boy and girl standing close to each other and smiling happily.

I recognize the guy as Donghuyn but I don’t know who the girls, she is very pretty and they look the same age. “Xiaoyu?” I ask myself and my mind goes back to that night when he hugged me because of his nightmare. Could it be that this is her?? Xiaoyu?? Her name is chinese but she looks korean to me.

I keep looking at the picture and see Donghyun smiling like I have never seen him before. His smile is so bright like he is really happy at that moment. He looks so handsome. I wish I could see that smile. WHAT? WAIT!! ALEX STOP IT!!! YOU HATE HIM!!! H-A-T-E AND NOTHING MORE!!!

I look at the mirror and see my reflection. I am blushing. YAAA!!! ALEX, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? *Tock tock* someone knocks at the door. “Alex” I hear someone saying. I quickly hide the book and the photograph on the drawer of nightstand and lie down on the bed closing my eyes.

I don’t respond I am faking being asleep. They keep knocking but after a few minutes they stop. I sigh and stay there on the bed for a most 10 minutes. I slowly go to the door open it and look to Donghyun’s bedroom. It is empty. I walk into it and look around. Wow, it is really small but very organized.

I look around and see his CD’s, there is a lot of classic music and his books are full of poetry, music, economics and even politics books. WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?? POETRY? CLASSIC MUSIC? POLITICS? THIS THINGS ARE SO OUT OF HIS CHARACTER. IS HE THE SAME ERT THAT SMIRKS TOO MUCH???

I have to stop thinking about him. I step out of his room and look at the other bedrooms. I walk across the room and open the door that reveals the circular room full of doors. Where am I supposed to go now?? I AM HUNGRY!!! WHERE IS THE KITCHEN!! How do I know which way to go?? DAMN, IS LIKE A NEED A MAP OF THIS PLACE.

I keep looking at the doors and suddenly I hear someone behind me “Alex?” I turn around and see Hyunseong looking at me with a confused expression. “Hyunseong. Can you please help me?? Where is the kitchen?” I ask him. “I will take you there” he says politelly and goes into the circular room and enters one of the doors.

I follow him and go into the kitchen. It is actually spacious with a table big enough for 10. “So, are you hungry?” Hyunseong asks me. “Yes, can you tell me where you keep the groceries so I can cook something?” I ask him. “Don't worry I will cook” he says. “No, thank you. I can cook my own food” I answer.

“I don’t mind, I am going to cook for myself too” he says smiling. I smile back and watch him gathering the ingredients to cook some noodles. I watch carefully so I can remember where all the ingredients are but this guy, I don’t know why but I feel like I have seen him or met him before.

After a while of him cooking and me trying to remember if I know him he brings the food and we start to eat “Thank you so much Hyunseong. I will eat well” I say and start eating he just smiles and eats too. “Wow, this is really good” I say to him. “Thank you” he answers and goes back to eat.

That is when I see it, a small scar on his neck next to his ear. I blink and lean closer to look at it. I approach him more and without realizing I am centimeters away of his face. This scar I am sure I know it, my eyes wide. I REMEMBER NOW. I KNOW HIM!!!

“Ah… I am sorry” I hear someone saying and see Minwoo blushing and turning around to leave the room. “Minwoo, wait!” I say but he has already closed the door behind him. I turn to see Hyunseong and he is slightly blushing. I blush too. I shouldn’t have lean so close.

“I am sorry” I say to him “Is just that…” I gulp. What if he is not who I think he is? What if he is just someone with a similar scar? What if he doesn't remeber? Either way I have to find out if it is him.

“Hyunseong where you born in Incheon??” He looks at me with big eyes and nods. “How did you..?” he starts but I cut him off “Little Incheon elementary school? Ms. Joon class?” I ask. He looks at me surprised and confused but after a few seconds his face shows surprise and happiness.

“Ali??” he asks. “Hyunnie. It is really you” I answer smiling at him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am really sorry for not updating before. I have been a bit busy these days!!! Sorry guys :(

As compensation I am posting another chapter in a bit.

Thank you for keep reding and theanks for the comment candygirls!! It makes me really happy that you like it.

 

AND DON'T FORGET

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND!!!