Ten

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

His forehead is press against mine “You have me” he whispers, his face is inches away of mine, he leans closer and the gap between us is gone as I feel his lips against mines. I close my eyes feeling his lips, they are warm, soft and they fit perfectly with mines. My heart is beating like crazy and feels like burning.

Just as the feeling takes over me it is gone. The kiss is over to soon for my liking. It is like I want more, more of this feeling that only his lips can give me. I keep my eyes closed. I am sure I must be blushing like crazy and I have no idea how to face Donghyun right now.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes and I can’t believe what is in front of me.....NOTHING!!?? NO ONE!!?? I look around and it is just me in the room. “Donghyun!!” I say with a loud voice. Where is he?? Why would he go after saying those words and kissing me?? Did he regret it so fast??

“Alex, are you ok?” I see Donghyun on the doorframe looking at me. I blush and instinctively touch my lips. “Alex?” he asks again. I just can’t avoid looking at his handsome face and focus on his lips. I involuntary gulp. Then I see his tongue traveling around his upper lip. I blush more if that is possible.

I hear him chuckle but my attention it is still on his lips. “You just dream about kissing me, right?” he asks out of the blue with a smirk on his face. I look at his eyes now, he has a mocking expression. “WHAT?? ARE YOU CRAZY?? WHO WOULD DREAM ABOUT YOU??”

He looks at me “Was it good, right?” a playful smile on his face. “YAAA!! YOU CRAZY ERT!! GET OUT!!” I throw him a pillow and he quickly closes the door and he is out of my room now, the pillow falling on the floor. WAS IT ALL A DREAM?? did I really imagine it?? But it felt so real and so perfect.

I lie down on the bed and my heart is still racing fast. Maybe it was a dream after all but there is something I am sure about, I like him. I like Donghyun. I like the guy whose fault is that my live is a mess right now. I like the one that made me being kidnap. I like the ert who touched my underwear. I like the stupid one that sometimes yells and teases me. I like the crazy one that makes me so mad.

HOW CAN I LIKE HIM?? ALEX, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? HOW COULD I DREAM ABOUT KISSING HIM?? AM I SICK OR DID I GO CRAZY?? STUPID ALEX!!! WHY?? WHY?? WHY DO I LIKE HIM??

I look into the drawer on the night stand to take out the picture I found before. I look at his image closely. I want to see that smile directly. Donghyun, would you smile like that for me one day?

ALEX!! STOP IT!! YOU CAN’T LIKE HIM!! THIS IS WRONG!! REALLY WRONG!! AISH!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NEXT TIME I SEE HIM?? APPARENTLY I CAN ONLY THINK ABOUT HIS LIPS!! I AM SUCH A ERT!! WHY DID I HAVE TO DREAM ABOUT HIM??

I am still lying down on the bed when I hear someone knocking the door. “Yes?”. PLEASE DON’T BE DONGHYUN!! PLEASE DON’T BE HIM!! “Alex, we are going to have dinner, want to come?” It is Hyunnie. “Sure, I will get out now” I answer and quickly stand up.

I walk out of the room. “Alex, are you ok?” he asks. “Yes. Why?”. “Your face is red, do you have a fever?” DAMN, I AM STILL BLUSHING?? “No, I am fine. Really” I say as we both reach the kitchen. We enter in the room and suddenly it is quiet.

I see the twins, Jeongmin and Minwoo looking at us in a weird way. Luckily Donghyun it is not here. “What is it?” They don’t answer. I just sit down in front of Hyunseong. The food is already served and we all start eating. “Wow, This is really good. Who cook it?” I ask. “I did” Hyunseong says smiling. “Thank you it is delicious”

 “YAA!! WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO??” Youngmin snaps at us. "There is nothing going on” Hyunseong answers calmly and keeps eating. “Hyunseong!! How can you said that? she spend last night at your room!!” Jeongmin says like it was a sin. “So what? You sometimes stay at my room too” he adds bluntly. “YAA!! HYUNSEONG!! IT IS NOT THE SAME” he is yelling now.

At that point the doors open and Donghyun enters, suddenly the room is quiet again and everybody is eating. "You don't have to stop because of me" Donghyun sits on the table next to me and eats. “HYUNG!! tell us the truth!! What happened yesterday??” Youngmin asks.

I quickly stare at my food, after a few minutes no one talks. I look up and see Donghyun staring at Hyunseong and he staring back. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING LOOKING AT EACH OTHER LIKE THAT?? “Just leave Hyunseong alone” Donghyun a most orders to the others and keeps eating.

After an uncomfortable meal I stay on the kitchen to do the dishes and Donghyun also stays just sitting on the table. "Yaa!! Are you going to help me or just going to keep doing nothing?" He stands up and walks straight to me with a weird look on his eyes. Is he ging to help me or what??

"Alex" he is really close to me, I try to move away but he holds my arms keeping me in place. "What are you doing?" I glare at him. "What happened with Hyunseong?" DOES HE REALLY THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED?? AISHH!!! HE IS AN IDIOT!! "Why do you care?"

He looks at me in the eyes "Because I have to take care of you". HE HAS TO?? SOMEONE ORDER HIM TO DO THAT?? "Hyunseong is not going to hurt me". "So, you like him?" a skeptic look on his eyes. "It is none of your business" he releases my arms "I will finish the dishes, manager wants to see you"

I just start walking towards the door, once I leave the kitchen. I stand in the middle of the room full of doors for a while, not knowing where to go. "Alex?" I look to manager who is standing in one of the doors. "Please come"  We enter to an office and sit down. "Alex, I am really sorry about yesterday"

I look down and remember the man that kidnapped me. "But I want to talk to you about something different. Alex, do you want to work with us, for the organization?" I look at him surprised. Is he being serous?? What should I answer??

If I accept I will be able to learn how to fight and maybe use guns. That way I can be protected in case I see that man again and if he is gone maybe I can go back to my life, right? But I can't kill people, can I? Could I take someone's life? No, I can't.

"Alex, before you answer, think about it. I am not asking you to work on the field yet, just help us with the tactics. If you accept I'll tell you everything about the organization and what we really do"

Everything? He will tell me everything? After all I should say yes.

"I will. I will work with you" I say firmly. "Are you sure? There is no way back from here"

"Yes, I am" I answer firmly

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!! 

I haven't update in a long time!! sorry about that :(

But I'll update another chapter in a while.

Please comment and tell me if you like the story or if you don't

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND