Twenty Six

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

As soon as I open the door of the garage followed by Donghyun I see the brightest smile I have seen on Jeongmin’s face. He is sitting on the bed next to a tired but happy looking Hyunseong.

Tears almost come to my eyes when I see my friend awake. I pretty much run and throw myself onto him. “Hyunnie!!” I hug him tightly “You are ok. You are safe” I am so happy he is awake. I was so worried, we were all worried but he is fine, he is safe. He is with us.

“He is ok but if you keep hugging him that way he is going to pass out again” I hear Jeongmin’s words and I let Hyunnie go. ”Sorry” I stand next to Donghyun and manager who entered the room moments ago.  I smile at Hyunseong. “I am happy to see you too Alex” he says and I smile even more at his kind words.

Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin entered the room too and when they saw Hyunseong awake, they all tried to hug him at the same time which resulted on an almost suffocated version of him and Jeongmin being kicked out of the bed. Hyunseong didn’t say anything, he was just being happily squished.

“Yaaa!! You slugs stop suffocating Hyunseong!!” Jeongmin snaps at them after standing up of the floor and the three of them let go of the older one.  Hyunseong chuckles while looking at Jeongmin and he pulls his arm, making him sit next to him on the bed again.

Manager goes close to Hyunseong this time and he hugs him too. Not with as much intensity as the previous three but it still showed how much he cares about him. “Hyunseong. I am really glad you are feeling better. I will call the doctor so he can check you as soon as possible”

“Thank you Manager” Hyunseong says and the older let go of him. “Hyunseong, I will come later to talk with you. Unfortunately I have to go right now. I have a meeting” Hyunseong nods and manager walks to the door when Donghyun stops him.

“Manager is the meeting really important??” Manager smiles at Donghyun briefly before saying “They have summoned me” Donghyun looks surprised at first but then he frowns. “Don’t worry about it” manager says before leaving the room.

 

As soon as the door is closed a voice is heard “I am so hungry” we all look at Hyunseong and start laughing like crazy. “Why are you laughing?? I feel like I haven’t eaten in a month”.

“Hyung, you are really a Shikshin” Minwoo says while laughing.

“Hyunseong hyung, really?? You have unconscious for days and you just want to eat??” Youngmin is the one trying to suppress his laughs while talking now.

“What is wrong with being hungry??” Hyunseong says bluntly and we all laugh again.

“Hyunseong hyung, you really need to stop making food your top priority” Kwangmin jokes and we all smile except for Jeongmin who is staring at Hyunseong in deep thought.

“Hyunseong what do you want to eat??” he asks in a serious tone. Hyunseong smiles fondly at him and immediately answers “Pork cutlets”

“You three jokers. You heard your hyung. He wants pork cutlets, now go get some” Jeongmin says with a smirk which I have seen a lot of times by now. Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo stared at him in disbelief.

There is something you must remember about Jeongmin. He only smirks for two reasons. One, he has an evil prank planned or two, he is about to attack - kill – someone. I think this time is the latter.

“Jeongming hyung. You are kidding, right??” Minwoo gives Jeongmin his infamous puppy look but he doesn’t even blink. “No” he simply says and smiles.

“But we don’t have that much money” Youngmin whines.

“Youngmin. I know where you keep your money hidden so you better use some of it or by tomorrow it will be gone” Jeongmin answers calmly and it is actually kind of scary. Youngmin just glares at him but quickly looks down when he notice Jeongmin smirking again.

“But we can’t drive. We can’t go to the pork place on the center” Kwangmin points out.

“It is a long walk to the center so you guys better leave now” are Jeongmin’s final words.

The three maknaes look defeated and start to drag their feet out of the room. “Remember not to push Jeongmin off the bed the next time” Donghyun whispers to them when they pass close by us before leaving the room.

“Hyunseong, you really scared us” Donghyun finally goes close to Hyunseong and places a hand on his shoulder patting him. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to worry all of you” he says while moving one of his hand to hug Jeongmin by the waist which I notice because Jeongmin started blushing noticeably.

“It is not your fault” Donghyun quickly answers “I am just happy you are ok now. We are all happy, specially this two” Donghyun smiles at Jeongmin and me.

Hyunseong sighs while resting his head on Jeongmin’s shoulder which is one of the cutest things I have seen by the way. “I am glad I am with all of you” Hyunseong says in a relaxed tone.

“Hyunseong, can I ask you what happened??” Donghyun says and Jeongmin looks at him worried.

“Well, Jeongmin and I had gone out to the hallway after placing the second device and we found some undesired guests. We got rid of them but we got distracted and before I could see it … ” Hyunseong stops his words and looks at Donghyun like thinking if he should continue or not.

 

“I saw Xiaoyu pointing a gun at Jeongmin” at the mention of that name I tense up and notice Donghyun doing the same. “I don’t know how that is even possible. Maybe I saw it wrong because I immediately change places with Jeongmin and received some well placed shots. The shooter did a great job” Hyunseong chuckle dryly.

WAIT!!! Xiayou was the shooter?? She wanted to kill Jeongmin but ended up shooting Hyunseong?? She was the one that hurt him?? She is the one that made us go through hell worrying about him?? Was it all her fault??

My mind is in a total chaos right now but I focus on Donghyun, his eyes look really sad. I look for his hand and hold is wrist briefly to try to give him some sort of support.

He doesn’t look at me but he speaks again “I think you didn’t see it wrong. Xiaoyu is alive Hyunseong. She tricked us, she wasn’t dead. She is actually the head” 

Hyunseong eyes open wide and he looks at Jeongmin briefly like asking if Donghyun has gone crazy or he is actually telling the truth. Jeongmin just nods and Hyunseong keeps quiet for a while. “I didn’t expect that” he said.

“I think no one did” Donghyun give him a sad smile. “Right now, the communication centers are destroyed but she, CEO and a few more are still on the loose, we need to capture them” Hyunseong nods at Donghyun’s words “I promise I will recover soon and we will catch all of them” Hyunseong’s determination can be seen on his eyes.

“Thanks Hyunseong” Donghyun moves closer to him and hugs him. Their hug shows how much they respect and care for each other. How much they have supported each other during the years. They are more that the best of the friends, they are brothers.

I smile at the image in front of me and feel slightly jealous at the way they hug carelessly.

“Hm hm” Jeongmin clears his throat and looks at Donghyun and Hyunseong. I guess I am not the only one jealous. Hyunseong chuckles wholeheartedly and ends his hug with Donghyun to place a small peck on Jeongmin’s cheek.

Jeongmin blushes and Hyunseong just smiles happily. “Oh, I have some good news too” Hyunseong says all of the sudden catching everyone’s attention. He holds Jeongmin’s hand intertwining their fingers and kissing the back of his hand softly, making Jeongmin blush even more. Hyunseong just smiles with a brightness I have never seen before.

 

“Jeongmin is finally mine” 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Second chapter of the day ^^

I think there is a lot of Jeongseong on this chapter. What do you guys think?? And please I want to hear your opinions about Xiaoyu shooting Hyunseong.

 

Don't forget to check the recntly created Bonus Scene story (Ask for more Jeongseong there..... if you want to.....): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536385

 

So on Boyfriend news:

The summer vacation event videos are out!!! Remember the event on the facebbok page where you could ask a question to the guys, this is it. Have you guys checked them out??

The guys are so adorable and funny as always. I miss them so much.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRyajZXqKfs

Donghyun said the Korean Comeback is going to be soon so anticipate it A LOT!! :D

 

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvmsdc9xi8I

OMG!!! Donghyun read DONGWOO YAOI !!! and the hard type ( slash / )

 

There is going to be a Part 3 so wait for it and for the comecback too ^^ 

 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND