Eight

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Previously:


“Do you know what means if a girl appears at a guy’s room at this hour?” Youngmin says with a smirk in his face. “No, but I am going now” I say and turn around to leave the room behind.

Suddenly Youngmin forcefully turns me around and pins me against the door grabbing each of my hands at the sides. “Sorry, but you are not going anywhere right now” he says and leans closer to me, way too close.

Please someone help me. Someone enter the room or knock the door or something. Donghyun HELP ME!!   

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Help!!! Please help!!!  As I scream for help in my head I feel myself falling down. I hit the floor and feel my back hurting. Youngmin is on top of me, his hands are pinning me against the cold floor and his legs are at the sides of my body. I look at him but he looks to something up, something behind me.

He starts to stand up while saying “Aishh Hyung, you take all the fun away!!” He walks to his room and closes his door. I stay there on the floor until I see Donghyun face looking down at me. I blush immediately and stand up as fast as I can. “What? How?” I ask nervously.

“You know, if you wanted to sneak out to a guy’s room you shouldn’t have been so loud. You woke me up!!” he says kind of mad. WHAT? I AM STILL MAD AT HIM FOR TOUCHING MY UNDERWEAR AND HE WANT TO GET ON MY NERVES!! ME SNEAK OUT TO A GUY’S ROOM? I JUST WANTED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!

“I am sorry I was so loud, next time I won’t wake you up” I say while glaring at him. “Ah, next time” he says with a mocking smile “The guys here aren’t silly. I don’t think it will be a next time for you” he says smirking. WHAT DID HE JUST SAID??? “And Youngmin, seriously? I thought you would like Jeongmin’s type better” he says.

WHAT THE HELL??? DID HE JUST TELL ME I HAVE BAD TASTE IN GUYS?? AISSHH!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! “YAHH!! SHUT UP. I WAS LOOKING FOR HYUNSEONG ANYWAYS” I yell at him and run to the closest room I find. God! I hope it is Hyunseong’s room. I really don’t want to see anyone else.

I set up in the room and it is dark. It looks like a bedroom. “Alex??” I hear a familiar voice asking. “Alex are you ok? Is there something wrong?” Hyunseong says while approaching me. I sigh in relief that I enter the right room. I notice he is only wearing pajama pants and I look at the floor. “I am sorry but can I sleep here?” I say.

I look up at him and he looks confused “It is just that. I kind of fight with Donghyun and don’t want to go back to my room” I explain to him. He sighs. “It is ok” he says smiling to me. I stay at the door and see him spreading a futon on the floor next to the bed.

“Thank you so much Hyunnie you are a good friend” I say to him. “Sorry” I add quickly. Why did I call him Hyunnie we aren’t kids anymore? Besides we haven’t seen each other in years. “Why sorry?” he asks while putting a blanket and a pillow over the futon. “I keep calling you like when we were childs” I answer.

He finishes fixing it and approaches me again. “It is ok, you can call me like that” he says with a gentle smile. “Let’s go to sleep, I have to leave really early tomorrow” he says and we walk to the bed. I sit on the futon and start to lie down. “What are you doing?” he asks me. I look at him confused “I am going to sleep” I answer.

“I can’t let you sleep there” he says. “You should sleep on the bed” he adds. “Are you sure?” I ask. “Yes” he says and I move to lie down on the bed and he lies down on the futon. “Alex” he says “Yes?” I answer. “About calling me like when we were childs, you can’t do that in front of the other guys” he says.

“Why?” I ask him. “We never talk about our past here. It is safer that way” he says. “So, they shouldn’t know that we know each other from before?” I ask him. “Yes” he says. I sigh. So I can’t act like I know him from before in front of the others?? So troublesome, just when I find a friend I can’t treat him like that.

I lie down on the bed and after an hour I can’t fall sleep, I am still mad at Donghyun and at his words. Why was he so mean to me sometimes and others he would be considerate and caring??? I don’t understand anything in this place. It is driving me crazy!!!

“Hyunnie?” I ask him. “Mmm” I hear him respond. I am just going to ask, Hyunseong is my friend he would say the thruth, right??? “Hyunseong, why is Donghyun so mean to me??” I ask him. There is a long silence before he answers “Mean?... He is worried …. what happened to Xiaoyu …happens to you” he mumbles.

Xiaoyu?? That girl again?? Hyunseong knows her too?? “Hyunseong, who is Xiaoyu?” I ask him. There is another silence before he says “Bugolgi… so good… kimchi” WHAT? BUGOLGI? WHAT DOES IT HAS TO DO WITH XIAOYU?? I look at him and notice he is still sleeping. HE HAS BEEN TALKING IN HIS SLEEP!!!!

I sigh. Donghyun worried about me?? He must feel really guilty for ruining my life.  Well, he should be it is his fault. But that girl Xiaoyu?? Who is she and what happen to her?? Who else knew her?? If Hyunseong knows her, Manager must too but what about the other guys?? My mind just wonders off until I finally fall sleep.

“Alex!” Come on, it is still early. I don’t want to wake up yet. Just five more seconds. “Alex!” I hear again. Aish, let me sleep. “Mom, just five more minutes” I say lazily. I suddenly feel cold and open my eyes to see Donghyun glaring at me while grabbing the balnkets in his hand.

“YAAAHH!! WHY DID YOU TAKE OFF THE BLANKETS?” I yell while sitting on the bed. “WHO ARE YOU CALLING MOM??” He yells back. AISHH!!! IT IS TOO EARLY TO YELL. “Ok. Ok” I say. “You better be ready quickly, manager wants to see you at 3” he says.

“Ok. I will get ready in a while” I say but then I look at the clock on the wall. IT IS 2 PM!!!! DAMN, IT IS FREAKING LATE. “IT IS LATE!!!” I yell while storming out of the room just to see four people looking at me. I stop and look at them. They are all looking at me with wide open eyes.

Kwangmin starts to giggle and blushes. Minwoo looks at me and says “Noona, so what I saw in the kitchen…” and he covers his mouth while blushing too. “You could have returned to my room, you know?” Youngmin says and then pouts a little. “Alex!!! Why didn’t you come to oppa???” Jeongmin asks while pouting cutely.

WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT??? DID THEY THINK HYUNSEONG AND I ......??? THAT CAN’T BE RIGHT!!! WE JUST SLEEP!!! “Hyung is lucky” Youngmin says. “What? No, it is not like that” I say but I remember I am late. I run to my bedroom, grab some clothes and step out again.

They are still in the same positions looking at me “Stop looking at me like that” I say to them and disappear into the bathroom. Luckily I enter the bathroom and not a bedroom this time. I shower, change and I am ready after half an hour. I step out of the bathroom and I only see Donghyun there.

“Come on, we have to go” he says and drags me to a huge room with like 9 cars and 10 motorcycles. Where did they get all of this?? We enter one of the cars and he doesn’t tell me where we are going, he just drives. Finally we arrive to a fancy restaurant and we enter there.

Sitting of one of the tables is manager waving at us. We go to the table and we sit together. “Hi Alex. How are you?” manager asks me. “Good, thank you” I answer. “So, I want to talk to you about something” he says. “Would you like to work with us?” he asks.

Before I can even think of what manager is saying I see someone that makes me freeze. It is the same suit, the same sunglasses, the same man that was responsible for kidnapping me. He is in the restaurant just a few steps away and he is walking towards me.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! Updating after a week!!!

Sorry fo the late update!! And thank you for keep reading!!!

 

 

Sooooo Boyfriend made their Japanese debut and I love the song!!! "Be my shine"

The MV is not out yet but I find a live performance, if you want to check it out here it is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt92WlsDP4I

 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND