Fourteen

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

IS HYUNSEONG ASKING JEONGMIN WHY HE MADE ME CONFESS TO HIM?? WHY IS JEONGMIN BLUSHING?? JEALOUS, WHY WOULD JEONGMIN BE JELAOUS?? ONLY LIKE YOU, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? WHAT?? WHAT!! DID HYUNSEONG JUST KISS JEONGMIN??

Jeongmin has his eyes wide open while Hyunseong is kissing him and stands still for what I count as three seconds but suddenly he pushes Hyunseong away while yelling “HYUNSEONG!! STOP IT !!” Jeongmin’s face is bright red, I don’t know if it is due to embarrassment or anger. Then he says agitated “I told you I am not …” he stops “I don’t like men”

“Then, why did you ask Alex to do that??” Hyunseong keeps a poker face while asking. “I thought you liked her” Jeongmin says really fast and looking directly at him. “You two became really close in no time and she even slept in your room. I just thought you finally found someone you can like. I WANTED TO HELP!! YOU CRAZY BASTARD!!”

Hyunseong sighs and he seems sad and a little bit hurt. He walks closer to Jeongmin and stands really close to him again. “Jeongmin, I don’t like Alex, she is just my friend and I have told you a lot of times, you are the only one I …”

“STOP IT !! I don’t want to keep talking about this” Jeongmin cuts him off and heads to the door. OOHH!!  I AM ON THE DOOR!! I HAVE TO MOVE!! I quickly close the door as quietly as I can and enter to the closest room. I sigh and just lean on the door.

WHAT DID I JUST WHITNESS?? GOD!! WHAT IS GOING ON?? HYUNSEONG AND JEONGMIN??

“Alex??” I open my eyes and realized which room I have entered. Manager is sitting on his desk with some files and he is looking at me. DAMN!! OF ALL THE ROOMS I HAD TO ENTER MANAGER’S OFFICE??

“Did Donghyun send you already??” Donghyun?? Manager looks at me expecting an answer. “Yes” I lie to him. I can’t tell him how I ended up here and what I just saw, I am not even sure of what I saw. “Well, please sit down” I do as I am told and sit in front of him. “Alex, you know that we are constantly working towards eliminate different criminal organizations and especially the ones that cause more damage”.

I nod at manager’s words. “Recently, we found reliable information about the location of their headquarters which Donghyun was able to confirm just a few days ago” I nod again. “You don’t look surprised at all” Manager says confused.

“Honestly, I heard it from the guys during lunch” I tell the truth. “I see, so you also know that we will conduct an operation really soon” I nod. “Alex, I want you to be part of this operation. What do you say??”. I want to take part on this too but … “Manager, Can I ask you something before I answer??”

“Do you think I am ready to go to the field?? Isn’t two months of training too little time??” Even if I don’t want to accept it, Donghyun’s words made me unsure. Manager looks surprised and I see a little smile forming on his lips. Why is he smiling like that??

“Alex, if you weren’t ready I wouldn’t have asked you in the first place. Besides, your teachers were really impressed with your progress and the determination you have showed” I smile at his words. He is right, I am ready. “Manager, I want to be part of this operation” I look at him firmly and he nods.

 

.

.

.

 

I sigh and head to the rooms. I lie down on the couch that it is outside and just look at the ceiling. I feel so tired. It has been a few days since I talked with manager about the mission. The day after that, he told us to meet him on the afternoon and he explained what the mission is about.

I was taken aback at first but then realized it was actually a clever plan. So right now we are all training to be able to do our tasks successfully.  Since Manager told the guys that I will be also participating in the operation Donghyun has been avoiding me.

Whenever we are in the same room we barely talk. He wakes up before I do and goes to sleep after me so we don’t have to see each other in the rooms either. I think he is angry because I didn’t listen to him. He said I am not ready to go to the field, so maybe he thinks I will only be a bother during the mission. That is why I want to prove him wrong and I have been doing some extra training.

I didn’t want to ask Hyunseong, I still don’t know how to face him after I pretty much spy on him and Jeongmin. So I ended up training with Kwangmin and that is why I am so tired. He is really hyper and tall so it is so hard to take him down. Besides every time I try to hit him or disarm him, Youngmin will appear out of thin air and told me not to hurt his twin brother. It was really distracting!!

I just need to rest now. “Alex!!” I look up and see Jeongmin looking at me. When did he appear?? “Huh??”. “Wow, you really look tired. Well, that is perfect!! Come with me!!” Jeongmin pulls me up by my arm and drags me to somewhere.

“Jeongmin!! Wait, where are we going??” he doesn’t answer, he keeps dragging me and we are going upstairs now. WAIT!! THERE WERE STAIRS IN THIS BUILDING?? “We arrive” Jeongmin releases my arm and I look around. It has been a long time since I have seen the city. The lights are so pretty and it looks so alive. Who would have known there was a roof in this building??

“Alex, come sit here” I turn around and see Hyunseong sitting on the floor and next to him is Donghyun. Jeongmin sits next to Hyunseong and I remember what I saw on the kitchen a few days back. I really admire Hyunseong, He is brave enough to tell Jeongmin how he feels even when things seem uncertain. I, on the other hand, am too scared to even asked Donghyun why he is avoiding me.

“Alex, come here” Hyunseong says again and I go to sit next to Jeongmin but Hyunseong pulls my arm and makes me sit between him and Donghyun. I look at Donghyun by the corner of my eye but he is still in the same position and looking away.

“So, what am I doing here??” . “We are going to get drunk!!” Jeongmin almost screams of excitement. WHAT?? GET DRUNK?? IS JEONGMIN EVEN ALLOWED TO DRINK?? “Jeongmin, aren’t you underage??” . He grins at me “I am old enough, my birthday already passed”.

“What?? When was your birthday?? Why didn’t you tell me??” Hyunseong and Jeongmin look at me confused. “We don’t do birthdays” I hear Donghyun’s voice and turn to look at him. He is looking directly at my eyes and I look back at him. Don’t do birthdays??

“We don’t talk about our past and that include birthdays” Donghyun keeps talking and his gaze is so cold that it is hurting me. Does he hate me now??. “Yes, that is it. Let’s drink!!” Jeongmin smiles and pulls out a bag with soju and beer out of nowhere. When did they buy all of these??  

Well, I am not legal to drink yet buy I can’t refuse drinking with them besides how hard can it be?? “Ok. Let’s start” I say smiling and sipping a can of beer.

 

.

.

.

 

I am trapped against the wall but I can’t stop giggling like crazy. “Alex” I look back at the smiling eyes of my captor, they are looking directly at me. I only smile back. “Alex, why did you appear in front of me??” My captor handsome face is partially shadow by the dark night but I can still see the playful smile on his lips. I really want to hug him. “I didn’t. You were the one that appear in front of me”

I hear his laugh and my heart seems to beat faster. That laugh, how long has it been since I last hear it?? Suddenly I he leans closer and our faces are inches apart. “Yes, it was me” he whispers on my ear and I can hear his heavy breath.

Suddenly I feel his arms wrapping me by my waist and forcefully pulling me closer to him and that is when our lips meet. They pretty much bump with each other but after a second it changes. I can feel his lips moving against mine and mine are moving too. It is really intoxicating his lips, his scent. It is as if I don’t want to be apart from his lips. My heart might burst but I want more.

 

.

.

.

 

I hear a piercing sound that makes my head hurt. What is that?? I move slightly and try to sleep again but the sound is really loud. “What is….?” I hear a voice saying close to me and I instantly open my eyes. Laying close to me on the bed there is a shirtless Donghyun looking at me in utter shock.

WHA- WHAT?? WHAT THE HELL?????  “WHAT THE HEL??”  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! I am updating yeiiiiii.

 

I am super busy this days but I am still trying to write as much as I can. So this chapter can be a little bit confusing but don't worry. It will explain itself later. Hope you guys like it. 

And about Alex drinking and being underage (in some countries or states) I am not by any means fomenting this behaviour it was just what popped out in my mind.

And guys have you all read about Boyfriend being cast for the movie GO GO Ikemen 5. I screamed so much when I found out!! jeje ^^

oxUeESQ.jpg

 

And what about "Boyfriend Mission"?? Wow!!!! They will have their own Japanese Variety on Fuji TV and it will be aired on White Day!!! 

Japan really loves Boyfriend!! :) 

 

Keep reading, commenting and subscribing

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND