Twenty Seven

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

I smile wholeheartedly while lying on the bed. Today was such a weird but happy day. After the maknaes came back from buying the food, we all ate and laugh together. I couldn’t help but miss my own family at that point but I also felt really happy.

Happy for being able to share moments like that with the people who I cherish so much, these guys, they have become more than my friends, they are also my family. I just wish more days could be like this, so careless and full of happiness.

 

.

.

.

 

More than a month has passed and things have gone back to normal, if you define normal as training every single day in different aspects to be a better agent. Hyunseong is much better now but he is still recovering and he has Jeongmin who takes care of everything he needs now.

I am really happy for those two finally being together. Donghyun and I are the only ones who know about their relationship because Jeongmin doesn’t want to ruin the maknaes’ innocence or at least that is what he says.

Though I think the maknaes already figured it out. It is pretty obvious Hyunseong and Jeongmin are more than good friends when they share loving glances during dinner and smile happily just when the other one enters the room.

They, acting so lovey dovey makes me think about Donghyun. I want to be able to show what I feel for him just as Hyunseong and Jeongmin does. To be able to smile at him whenever I want to, to be able to hold his hand or hug him if I feel like it, to be able to kiss him.

Kiss. I feel my heart beating faster when I remember the night I kissed him. After that day I decided to confess my feelings to him but whenever I gather the courage to finally say it someone or something will interrupt us.

I know it is selfish to tell him what I feel and confuse him. I know he is still feeling sad and betrayed because of Xiaoyu. I know I should wait for him to stop thinking about her but I really can’t. I can’t stay next to him without thinking about that kiss and it is really driving me crazy.

 

“Alex noona” I snap out of my thoughts and see Minwoo looking at me with a concern look. “Are you ok?? You look really sad”

Do I look that sad just because I am thinking about Donghyun?? “I am fine Minwoo. I was just thinking” I say and bite a piece of pineapple of my bowl.

“Is it your parents?? Do you miss them??” I look down. My parents, with everything that has happened I haven’t thought much about them I don’t know how they are doing. Do I miss them?? Of course, I want nothing more than see my mom and dad and to talk with them, to spend time together as a family.

“Yes, I do miss them” I sigh and bite a papaya this time.

“Don’t worry too much about them Alex, you will see them so..” Minwoo opens his eyes wide in realization and bites his lip stopping his words at once.

“What do you mean Minwoo??” Why is he acting like he knows something I don’t??

“Nothing, I have to go now” he says really fast and gets out of the kitchen leaving me alone.

Why was he talking so fast?? One thing that I have come to learn is that Minwoo tends to talk faster than usual when he is lying or really worried. What is going on??

 

After I am done with my fruit salad I get out of the kitchen. It is time to train with Jeongmin he is supposed to teach me how to fool a lie detector. I wait for him on the research room but after fifteen minutes, he is nowhere to be seen.

I look for him around the house but can’t find him. There is just one place I haven’t checked yet, Hyunseong’s bedroom. I sigh and stand in front of Hyunseong’s door, as I am about to knock on the door I hear some voices.

“Hyunseong, let me get out of bed” Jeongmin voice sounds tired.

“Don’t go. I want to cuddle with you” Hyunseong’s oddly hoarse voice is heard now.

“I have training with Alex now” Jeongmin says and the room stays in silence then I hear some whispers but I can’t distinguish what they are saying.

“Ok, ok, don’t be so cheesy” I hear Jeongmin again, he is talking in a really sweet tone “I will go tell Alex we won’t have training today”

“I will be waiting” I hear Hyunseong’s voice and hear some footsteps.

Those footsteps are probably Jeongmin getting out of the bedroom. I have to get out of here!!  I quickly run to the couch that is placed outside of the rooms and sit on it looking at the wall while trying to look as casual as I can.

What did I just hear?? Don’t tell me they were …. We are in the middle of the day!! What if someone hears them!! Alex, stop thinking about it. It will be worst. Why do I always end up hearing on them?? I just shake my head trying to make my thoughts go away.

“Alex??” I turn around and see Jeongmin standing there.

I blush just looking at him and realize what I thought he was doing with Hyunseong was right. Jeongmin’s hair is messy and his neck is cover with red marks that look like a path that goes until his collarbone or maybe even further under his shirt.

“Are you ok?? You look really red” he stares at me confused.

“I am fine, I just need some air” I lie to him.

“I wanted to tell you that we won’t be training today. I have some other things to do” he smiles briefly and I nod at him. Then he turns around and goes away.

When I hear a door closing I stand up of the couch and head to the roof. I guess I wasn’t lying I could really use some air.

As soon as I step on the roof the fresh air hits my face and I take a deep breath before sitting close to the door. The last time I was here I got drunk and ended up throwing up on Donghyun. I smile at the memory of waking up next to a shirtless Donghyun.

Soon my thoughts change to more serious ones and I sigh deeply. Donghyun, are you doing ok?? Do you still feel guilty because of Xiaoyu’s actions?? Will you tell me if you are feeling sad?? Do you trust me to share your problems?? Do you need to lean on me??

 

Suddenly I notice a tall figure standing next to one of the roof low walls. Is Donghyun, he is looking down at the city with a small frown on his forehead like he is thinking hard about something.

“Donghyun?” I ask and stand up going closer to him.

“Alex??” he looks surprised to see me but still smiles at me.

“Are you ok?? What are you doing up here??” I ask standing close to him and also looking at the city down there.

“I could ask you the same” he says and looks at me this time.

“I just wanted some fresh air. What about you??” I say as calm as I can. Trying not to look at his lips and suppressing the memory of kissing him.

“Actually, I was thinking about you” Donghyun says. What?? WHAT?? ME?? DONGHYUN WAS THINKING ABOUT ME?? I gulp and my heart race involuntary quickens in a second. “Manager and I were talking and we think it is time you go see your parents” he adds.

WHAT!! MY … MY PARENTS!! “But you said it wasn’t safe, neither for me nor them. That it was dangerous, that they could hurt my parents to get me” I remember Donghyun’s words months ago when I ask to see my parents for the first and only time.

“Alex, right now Xiaoyu, CEO and 10 others are the only ones who are still part of the organization in Korea besides they are focusing on rebuilding it, not in capturing anyone so we have free card for now”

SO IT IS TRUE!!  I AM GOING TO SEE MY PARENTS!! FINALLY I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN MY HOUSE AND TALK TO THEM FOR A WHILE!!

“Thank you” I say smiling and hug Donghyun tightly. “Really thank you Donghyun” I feel his hands wrapping on my waist and I realize of our closeness.

 

“Just don’t” he says in an unreadable tone. “Don’t thank me” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! I am updating again ^^

 

First of all thank you to everyone who is still reading this story. Really really thank you.

So this chapter, Jeongseong spoted kkkk. If you want to know what happened with them you can check out chapter three on the recently created Bonus Scenes!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536385/3/bonus-scenes-only-learned-the-bad-things-romance-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong-jeongmin-boyfriend-bonus

I also started to write my first ever fic and it is Jeongseong, if you like you can check it out here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/544081

 

On Boyfriend News:

Guys did you see Lotte Family Festival?? The guys performed I'll be there, Janus, Iyah and ON & ON. I was so happy to see them back on the stage. Here are some links:

 

Janus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wazveWkV92w&feature=player_embedded

Youngmin tripped and fall but he handle it like a pro. A round of applause for our charisma prince.

 

ON&ON: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snGV9Ewuguk&feature=player_embedded

Hyunseong showed his abs, really Hyunseong is being so *shameless* this days. 

 

And the Comeback!!! There is a rumour going on that is finally going to be on October!! WHO IS EXCITED!!!!

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND