Sixteen

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

What is that loud sound?? My head hurts!! “What is….?” I hear someone saying and I instantly open my eyes. Laying close to me on the bed there is a shirtless Donghyun looking at me in utter shock.

WHA- WHAT?? WHAT THE HELL?????

“WHAT THE HELL?? WHY AREN’T ….” The piercing sound is back and I recognize were it is coming from, it is Donghyun’s cellphone. He quickly sit downs and turns around to turn it off and then he faces me again. “Why aren’t you wearing a shirt??” I talk in a lower tone, talking louder makes my head hurt. I look around and realize I am not in my room, I am Donghyun’s. Why am I here?? What the hell happened last night??

He looks at me with piercing eyes like examining me, then with a sudden move he leans closer while holding my chin softly and lifting my face allowing our eyes to meet “You don’t remember??” I gulp, we are too close. Why is it that even in this weird situation I just want to be kissed by him??

I move my face away and look down. I can feel my cheeks hot and my heart beating fast. I can’t remember what happened yesterday. I remembered drinking with Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun but then …

Oh!! We were playing some sort of game and … my eyes open wide when I remember the kiss Donghyun gave me. “You … you kissed my forehead?” I am still looking down. It is really weird to say this out loud.

“What else do you remember??” I hear him. So he really did it!! He is not embarrassed about it?? Why is he … Oh!! I remember something else, Hyunseong and Jeongmin fighting because I said that Hyunseong was my first kiss. Why did I say that?? We were kids back then so that doesn’t count!!

“Jeongmin was really angry yesterday, I have to talk with him” I sigh. I must have put Hyunseong in an awkward position. Why am I so silly??

“You don’t remember anything else after that??” Why I can’t remember?? Aisshh!!! Did I really drink that much?? “Seriously?? You don’t remember??”  AISSH!! WHY IS HE ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!! “Are you sure??” THERE HE GOES AGAIN!!

“YAAA!! I SAID…” I started lifting my head up and my words stopped when I see his bare chest. I haven’t realized but Donghyun’s torso looks as if it has been sculpted by an artist. He has perfectly defined abs and as I keep looking up I can’t help but stare longer than necessary at a little mole placed above the right side of his pronounced collar bone. There is just one word I could use to describe how Donghyun looks right now and that is y.

“I can’t remember” I finally say.

He sighs and stands up of the bed “You got really drank and fall asleep while we were on the roof so I brought you back to the rooms but then …” he pauses and looks down. WAIT!! DON’T TELL ME I … IS THAT WHY I AM ON HIS BED?? IT CAN’T BE, RIGHT?? I AM STILL WEARING MY CLOTHES SO IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING ELSE!!

“YOU PUKED ON MY SHIRT!!” he finally snaps. I look down in embarrassment. I was right but I didn’t puke on myself, instead I puked on him. DAMN!! WHY DID I DRINK SO MUCH??

“YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED DRINKING YOU KNOW!! BUT NOOOO YOU JUST KEPT GOING AND THEN YOU PUKED ON ME!! IT WAS UNPLEASANT TO SAY THE LEAST!!” he keeps nagging.

“YAA!! I AM SORRY SO STOP NAGGING, OK??” He sighs and sits on the bed again.

“Ok, just don’t drink like that again” I look at him surprised, usually he would keep yelling or arguing with me but his words, it somehow sounds like he is worried about me. Am I imagining things?? Maybe I am still drunk?? “I am going to take a shower. Remember to be ready at 2PM for training” Training?? “What train…” before I could finish the door is closed and I am all alone in the room.

So I puked on him, that is why he had to take his shirt off but then why didn't he were a new one?? And why was he sleeping next to me?? Did he was drunk too?? Maybe he was just too lazy to move?? Yeah, that must be it.

I don’t know why but I still have the feeling that I am forgetting something big, something really important or is it that this morning is really weird??

After taking a shower and some headache pills provided by a worried Minwoo, I am still tired but ready to train. It is already 2PM so I am on the practice room sitting on the floor with my eyes closed waiting for Donghyun. I am just lazily humming the song he played on the piano a week ago. Since I heard it I couldn't forget that beautiful melody.

"Alex??" I open my eyes and Donghyun's face is really close to mine. Why is he so close?? "Come on, let's train" he smiles kindly and helps me stand up. Just at the touch of his hand on mine my heart starts going crazy and it doesn't help the fact that he is using some sleeveless shirt that shows his toned arms.

I didn't know at that moment but those arms will torture me later. He started showing me some punches and kicks and told me to copy his movements. For the first hour everything was fine, I had no trouble keeping up with him. In fact, I felt so proud to be able to show him how much I have learned during this time. The problem started when he told me to defend myself. 

"Ok, now I will be the bad guy. I will attack you and you have to disarm me" I nod at his words and stand there. I let out a sigh and relax myself. Come on Alex!! You have been doing a great job!! Let’s keep going!! I just wait for his next movement.

Suddenly I feel a strong grip on the right side of my hip and an arm capturing my neck, like that he is keeping my body in place. “Let’s see if you can get away” his voice is husky and his breath hits my neck. My heart seems to forget that I am supposed to get away from him, it feels so warm and fuzzy inside, my body wants to keep this close to him.

“Alex, are you ok??” Donghyun lets go of me and I just nod. I can’t turn around and face him, I feel too embarrassed. ALEX YOU HAVE TO FOCUS!! IT DOESN’T MATTER IF IT IS DONGHYUN ATTACKING YOU!! HE IS SUPOSED TO BE THE ENEMY!!

“Ok, I am ready” I say to him and stand still on my place. I can do this!! I know I can!! Next thing I know he holds me in the same position again but this time I hit his chest with my elbow and he moves back releasing me. I take advantage of this and turn around facing him.

He has a light smirk on his lips and with a breathy “Good one” he hovers over me and in no time my back hits the ground with a loud thud.  He sits on top of me holding my hands at each side of me. “Now, what are you going to do??” he smirks again.

That smirk looks so good on him and his eyes have such a fierce expression, I have never seen him like this before. ALEX!! SNAP OUT OF IT!! FOCUS!! I keep looking at him while I start to straighten my legs and pulling them up, then I bent my knees and hit his back with them.

He groans in response and releases my hands. I push him hard to the floor and I am on my way to stand up and Donghyun pulls my leg and makes me fall to the ground. The pain that was spreading on my body made me lose focus and before I knew it. He was on top of me again.

.

.

.

I sigh and lie down on the couch. I AM SO FREAKING TIRED!! I thought training with Kwangmin was tiring but training with Donghyun is like dying. We trained for three straight hours!! HE IS REALLY CRAZY!! Why was he being so harsh?? Is it because I puked on him?? Was it some kind of payback?? Aisshh!! Now not only my head hurts but every single part of my body is sore.

"Are you ok??" I look surprised at Jeongmin who is sitting next to me. I sit too. Where did he come from?? I just nod at him while remembering what happened last night, he looked so angry and hurt, talking with sarcasm and even clenching his fists. I should apologize to him.

"Jeongmin, I am sorry about yesterday. It is not what you think, I did kiss Hyunseong but we were just kids so it doesn't count. So please don't be mad ..."

"Wait! Stop it, you don't have to apologize" he smiles kindly. "Actually, I wanted to thank you" THANK ME?? What for?? I only cause trouble for him and Hyunseong and he wants to thank me?? I lift my head expecting him to talk.

"If you haven't said those words yesterday, maybe I wouldn't have realized how I feel" WAIT!! DOES THIS MEAN HE LIKES HYUNSEONG BACK!!?? HE LIKES HIM!!??

I smile at him "So, you like him??" he looks at me and his face is read due to embarrassment he sighs deeply and nods in answer. I have never seen Jeongmin acting so shy about anything, he looks so cute. "Does he know??" Has he told Hyunseong yet?? Are they like… together now??

"Well, I guess ... we kind of sleep togaderhh..." he trails off in a low tone while slightly biting on his bottom lip. What?? Did I get it right?? They sleep together?? HYUNSEONG AND JEONGMIN!! IN THE SAME BED!!?? DID HE ALSO...

"Did you puke on him too??"

"WHAT??" Jeongmin looks extremely confused

"Nothing, just forget it"

"Well, I just wanted to thank you" he smiles sadly and walks away.

It is weird. Why did Jeongmin looked sad at the end?? Didn't he say he likes Hyunseong?? I know Hyunseong likes him too so he should be happily in love, right?? Aisshh!! Why is everything so unclear between those two?? It is clear they like each other. I sigh and lie down on the couch again. Why everything seems so complicated when it comes to love??

.

.

.

The following days were really weird. I barely saw Hyunseong and Jeongmin around the house, they seem to be out all the time and not necessarily together. I tried to talk with Hyunseong, asking what was going on, why was he acting like a ghost and how where things with Jeongmin but he just answered me everything was ok and I shouldn't worry.

How was I supposed not to worry if my friend looked like someone just died!! I could tell he was really sad but he wouldn't talk to me so I tried talking with Jeongmin. However, I got the same answer and that is how I could tell they were avoiding each other, I have experienced that enough to realize it. The reason why they were acting like this tough was beyond my comprehesion.

Another weird one was Donghyun. We trained together every single day and he was still being harsh but after the training was over I would always find some creams for sore muscles and some pain killer patches on my bed. I guess that was his way of saying sorry for being harsh during training.

 

Finally, after a really tough and weird week, it is finally the D-day it is the day when the mission I have been training so hard for, will start.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys!! I am updating after a looonnggg time (almost a month I think). Sorry for making you wait, I have been busy ..... I started working and it has been hard.... u.u

I just wanted to thanked you guys for reading, please comment and subscribe if you want.

 

BTW: Did you guys saw Donghyun solo performance during the Singapore fanmeeting. He was great singing Listen, and then bam!! he stopped the music and that lucky bestfriend got the best serenate ever!!! waaa ....... I want to be that girl too.. SO LUCKY!!!

If you haven't check it out, I found a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORPiduCG8G0

 

And last but never least!!! :

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND