Twenty three

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Waking up next to the person you love is one of the happiest moments for most people, be able to see that person with a peaceful face and be able to look after their dreams, there is nothing more precious than that. That person’s image being the first thing you see on the day will make you smile brightly and feel so lucky.

 

The young girl, who have had one of the best naps of her live wakes up slowly and turns around on her spot while opening her eyes. When she opens them fully, it is as if her other senses also wake up. She is met with the scent of the man lying next to her involving her senses and the warm and closeness of his body making her dizzy, her heart beating to the speed of light.

She looks at the male’s peaceful face while sleeping, he looks so much like a kid and a smile forms on her lips in a second. He looks so innocent, so cute and his white skin seems to shine with the sunlight. She trails her finger over his cheek and feels the soft skin, without thinking her finger does a journey of its own ending up on his collarbone.

As soon as she realizes what she is doing she moves her finger away and tries to breath calmly to make the hotness of her cheeks go away. She closes her eyes, shutting them as hard as possible and tries to think about something else but it is a difficult task when she can see him even with her eyes closed.

She can picture how his handsome face will look pale contrasting with his red lips and making his eyes stand out, his chest going up and down to a slow rhythm, his long and strong arms resting at his side.

She shakes her head slightly and sighs, she tries to let go of that image but it is still there, almost haunting her. She doesn’t know how long has she been on the same position but she feels like she is going to die of suffocation, the heat of the man’s body being so close it is too much for her.

“Alex, why are you blushing so much??” the girl opens her eyes and sees the man’s face too close from hers. She doesn’t move she just stares at his eyes, they are shining like they never had. They have a certain light that the girl has never seen before. He was giving her a new look filled with a new feeling, she stares at them from a long time but can’t realize what is it.

“Who is blushing??” the girl answers at the man named Donghyun as calmly as she can but it doesn’t help her case that her face is still as red as a tomato.

The man just smirks in response and moves closer to her, their lips are inches apart and the girl can almost feel his lips on hers, she closes her eyes and waits for the gap to be closed. The man stares at her briefly and is tempted to do as the girl expects but it is not the right time or that is what he thinks.

She surprises when she feels a hot breath on her ear “I like when you are blushing” he pecks her cheek slowly. Way too slow, like his lips doesn’t want to move apart from her skin. He finally moves apart and hugs her tightly pulling her closer while placing his chin above her head. His left hand ends up holding on her waist while his right one is just lying next to hers.

The girl is really confused at this point. She has no idea what is going on, why is he acting like this?? Why is he being so intimate with her?? But she decides to push those thoughts back, she just wants to be close to him, as close as she can.

She moves her right hand slowly through his arm until she reaches his back, feeling how it will go up and down with every breath he takes and how the heat of his body, beneath the thin fabric of his shirt, seems to spread through her hand and reaches her heart.

This closeness isn’t enough isn’t enough for the girl, she moves her left hand and places it above the man’s right one slowly holding on, intertwining their fingers. She can fell how his hand and fingers seem to fit perfectly with hers like they were supposed to be like this all the time, so close, so warm, so perfect.

The girl wants to enjoy every second of this moment, the moment when she can be happily next to the man she wants to see happy, the man she wants to wakes up next to from now on, the man she wants to be hold by, the man she wants to be kissed by, the man she wants to be loved by. The man she loves.

“I like when we are like this” the girl says before closing her eyes.

The man surprises at the girl sudden words and displays of affection and smiles happily at them. It has been so long since he has felt so close to anyone, both emotionally and physically but he doesn’t mind it, he actually likes it.

He tightens the grip on the girl’s hand as response and closes his eyes, breathing calmly at this new found happiness and peace.

 

.

.

.

 

A dark haired man is looking lovingly and smiling like fool at the younger one with brownish hair. He just can’t believe the first thing he sees after a long sleep is the face of the person he loves, he smiles even more when he feels the hand of the younger holding on his side and sees how one of his legs is wrapped around both of his owns in a protective way.

He stares at the boy’s face and his heart moves to a rapid and well known beat that the older had named Jeongmin’s rhythm long time ago. The way his hair frames his face perfectly, how his thick eyebrows resemble two cute caterpillars, the way his now closed eyes would shine against the sunlight making them look more hypnotizing than ever and how with just a look of the younger his heart will stop abruptly. How his nose will wrinkle slightly when he is lying and how his lips would form the most charming smile he has ever seen. The older have wanted to call the younger as his from a long time now but things didn’t seem to go his way.

Suddenly the younger blinks cutely and opens his eyes slightly adjusting them to the morning light but his eyes open wide at seeing the older one grinning at him.

At first the younger one thinks he is dreaming, dreaming of seeing the dark haired boy being so close to him and smiling at him once again but as soon as he hears his name he knows this is reality. “Jeongmin” He haven’t realized how beautiful his name would sound when the older pronounces it until that moment.

Suddenly he feels like he can breathe, like air is filling his lungs and his heart seem to beat again after a long time. “Hyunseong” Maybe the air is too much because his voice sounds weak and he feels like he is about to faint, his breath becomes quick and his sight blurry.

The one called Jeongmin doesn’t realize what is happening until he is wrapped safely around the elder’s strong arms sniffing on his neck. He just cries quietly while the other one tries to soothe him with sweet words.

“Jeongmin it is ok, I am ok” he can only nod in response and wrap his arms around the other’s neck, trying to stop his tears. “I am here with you, I won’t leave you, I will never leave” they both stay in the same position until the younger’s breath becomes slow and his tears stop.

He slowly let go of Hyunseong’s neck and moves away staring at him. “Did you hear me??” the younger asks but the elder just smiles at him. He is immersed in his own thoughts, he is once again fascinated by him, even with puffy red eyes and nose, the older think he is just adorable.

“I did” the older answers and hugs Jeongmin again, he looks into his deep eyes and leans closer to him, their foreheads touching. “And of course I could see it, maybe long before than you” Hyunseong kisses Jeongmin’s nose lightly and smiles again.

“Yah! Hyunseong” the younger’s voice doesn’t sound as half of mad as his words and Hyunseong could only smile at them, the sassy attitude of the younger one has always intrigued and sometimes bothered him but he wouldn’t like it any other way.

“You bastard who gave you permission to … ” Jeongmin’s words were cut off when Hyunseong’s lips crushed on his own. Hyunseong was pressing on his lips lightly and Jeongmin for the first time give into his feelings. He let his lips press back onto the older’s one.

The kiss is soft and warm and Jeongmin enjoys it more that he would ever admit, how did the older one become so good at kissing?? Why is he feeling his whole body warming up?? Why he doesn’t want to be apart from the elder’s lips ever again??

Hyunseong breaks the kiss and looks at the younger one. “I love you too” he says smiling and he sees the younger’s charming smile, his heart stopping for a second. Scratch that, Hyunseong almost has a heart attack when he felt Jeongmin’s lips brushing his own once again.

This time the kiss is more passionately but it is as sweet and warm as the first one. It is as perfect as both of them have pictured and dreamed about countless times. It is the confirmation of years of knowing each other, being friends with each other, liking each other.

This kiss means a new start, it means there is no way back, it means this moment and this feeling is forever. This kiss means they have both acknowledge they have fall in love with each other.  

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!!  UPDATE TIME!!!!

 

I just realize that I have written 91 pages of this story so if you have read until now. WOW THANKS!!!  Really thank you for putting up with me and my late ( way too late ) updates. THANK YOU :D

 

So guys, I am going to do a really selfish request now. A bunch of my peruvians friends are participating on Boyfriend's ON & ON Photo Contest. I am sure you have all checked it out.

The only thing you guys have to do is go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/officialBF/app_162412093894968

and scroll down, then click on the Top 9 tab and they are in number three (from left to right). The picture is under the name of "Tania Morales Arce", just click on the "VOTE" button and a message will appear, press "Accept"

 

Please!!! PLEASE!!! VOTE FOR THEM!!! PLEASE!!!  IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY......... PLEASE VOTE!!!!

 

It will really help them, they even try to copy the guys clothes on the pic, I give them some extra credit for that.

 

Well, that is all for now, thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting ( I want to know what you think about this chapter. Too fluffy?? and about my friend's pictures, did you like it??)

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND