Eighteen

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

 

“Guys, I am in” I say to the microphone that Kwangmin gave me earlier and then I hear his voice on my right ear where the earring- auricular is located. “Ok. We are going to open the door now. Just put the Pikachu on the wall”

I take off the Pikachu ring that I have and divide the back part, sticking the rest on the wall. “Done” I whisper to the earring and I step back, going to the other side of the room.

Thin tiny metallic sticks start to grow out of the Pikachu, they appear from the center and expand reaching the top and bottom of the wall. Thin red lights are being shooted from the Pikachu’s sticks to the wall, drawing a perfect square.

After a few minutes the lights are gone but the wall is standing still, unchanged. Suddenly, it starts moving revealing a large and dark duct, probably the drain duct. It seems like the wall is moving on its own, like magic, soon enough the piece of wall is out of my sight.

“That was heavy!!” Jeongmin is nagging while rubbing his arms dramatically.

“Hyung!! You are being too noisy… keep your voice down” a worried Minwoo warns Jeongmin who just rolls his eyes in response.

After them a sad Kwangmin enters to the room followed by Youngmin. “Kwangie, don’t be so sad” Youngmin tries to calm him but Kwangmin looks like he is about to cry. What happened?? Is he not feeling well?? Did something bad happen??

“But hyung, Pikachu is gone” Kwangmin is worrying about the Pikachu ring. “Kwangie, but you have a ton of Pikachu’s toys at home” Kwangmin face is still gloomy making his identical half worried.

“Hyung, Pikachu rings are rare and I don’t have another that shoots lasers like that one” he pouts slightly making him look more like a kid than ever. “What if I buy you a new one on our way home??” Kwangmin face brightens at his hyung’s kind words and nods happily.

Donghyun and Hyunseong are the lasts to enter the room. “I can’t believe they didn’t put any surveillance cameras on this room” Hyunseong words are really low. He is right, this room doesn’t have vigilance which is weird for a place like this, but thanks to this we could enter.

“Yeah, it is like they don’t care about the prisoners in here. I guess they just underestimate them, well, they underestimate you and they shouldn’t have” Jeongmin tells me with a smirk.

.

.

.

“Noona, are you sure you are ok??”Minwoo asks me while we are sitting on this dark place just waiting for the sign. “Yes, Minwoo. Everything went well, but you shouldn’t have followed me so closed by earlier, I thought they were going to notice you”

“Sorry Noona I was just worried, this is your first mission after all” I smile at him, Minwoo you are such a good boy. A low beep is heard in the quiet room, knocking me out of my thoughts and signaling it is lunch time which means during half an hour the place is going to be almost empty.

 

It is time to start the mission.

 

”Ok, guys, don’t forget your tasks and the main purpose. Whatever it takes, we have to capture the head” We all nod at Donghyun’s words. After Kwangmin opens the door, with help of one of his many gadgets, we all start running to our designated positions. I run to the controlling room, followed by Minwoo who quickly catches up.

When we arrive at the door, I knock on it and a guy appears, Minwoo quickly kicks his head making him fall on the ground. The hit is so powerful that the man is unconscious now. Minwoo enters to the room, I follow him and inside there is another guy, he is just sleeping on a chair.

I start tying up the man to the chair with some cables I found on the room and cover his mouth. He just keeps sleeping during the whole process. How careless can these guys be?? Well, this might be good luck.

When I am done I go closer to Minwoo who is monitoring the screens and I see on one of them how Jeongmin and Hyunseong are still on their way to the second floor. The same goes for Youngmin and Kwangmin, but they are heading downstairs.

The guys are all really careful. When someone is nearby their position they hide and avoid them like experts. Everything is going as planned, they are all really focused, running as fast as they can but always eyeing every corner.

 There is someone I don’t see though. Donghyun, I can’t find him on any of the screens. “Donghyun, where are you??” I say through the earring-microphone. “I am heading to the third floor” he whispers in a serious tone. I stay quiet after his curt answer. 

“Don’t worry about him” I hear Minwoo’s voice and look at him “He used to train to be undetected that is why you won’t see him on the cameras”

I am forgetting that Donghyun used to be one of them, one of the bad guys, he must know better than anyone how to move around in a place like this and I am just being silly by worrying about him. He has been on this building before, too. I remember when he told me how he got here.

He had been working undercover following the guy in black suit and sunglasses for a month and a half when he finally discovered this place. He waited a week or so to enter the building and do some recognition. Once he got inside he heard some of the members talk, he found out that the head of the organization usually stays in the main headquarter, this one.

The “head” the people called him, they all seem to be really scared of him like he is some kind of sick and twisted person, someone you should fear off. Donghyun kept this place under surveillance but the head didn’t appear in the following week so he and manager arranged to prepare an operation to capture him.

“Ok, let’s check this place” Minwoo enters to their database and opens a file containing the blueprints of the building, he checks that the information we got is correct. Meanwhile, I plug in the memory device I have and copy all the data I can.

Everything seems to go smoothly, the building looks exactly as the blueprint we manage to find, except for a room on the second floor. There is a hallway we didn’t know of before reaching one of the communication centers.

These centers are located in different places of the building and our main objective, besides capturing the head of the organization, is to copy the information they got and then destroy them because without them the whole facility would be useless.

They will lose the only way they have to communicate with other countries, to contact potential clients and to find their next victims. They will lose their members’ data and they wouldn’t be able to use their surveillance equipment.

They would pretty much have to start from scratch to rebuild the organization and to prevent that to happen we have to capture the head and his right hand, the man who kidnapped me. Without them, the organization would be headless and with the information we get it will be easier for the authorities to capture the criminals here and in other countries. 

 “Hyunseong, Jeongmin. There is hallway we didn’t know of before you arrive to your last stop on the second floor, be careful there is a blind spot on the cameras. I don’t know if they were being careless or if it was intentional”

“Ok” I hear Hyunseong voice and see Jeongmin nodding on the screen. After a few minutes, the data is already copied and I put the memory device back on my pocket. “Done, let’s go” I say to Minwoo who nods at me.

He takes out of the little backpack he has a small metallic cylinder and opens it slightly, there is a keyboard were he programs for it to only be controlled by remote, then he hides it close to the monitors and the main server. We step out of the room while dragging the man on the chair and the unconscious one. We leave them on a corner a few meters away.

Now, we are on our way to place the second device. After two rights and three lefts, we finally reach the room but when we enter it is empty. How can it be?? We checked it in the blueprints before, it is supposed to be here.

I remember this room looking bigger in the blueprint. “Minwoo, is there a way that this room connects to another one??” That is the only explanation I can come with for the nonexistent communication center. “Could be, there is one room right next to this one, maybe this was a bigger room before but they divide it …”

Minwoo words are cut by a door slamming loudly. We immediately keep silence and keep hearing. “I am sick of you guys being so incompetent!! Am I supposed to do everything by myself?? ” a female voice yells in anger. That voice, I have heard it before. It is the same voice I heard yelling on the hallway earlier.

“It wasn’t our fault. He came out of nowhere and intercepted the guy we had in, he even neutralized our backups” the man who talks is no other than the man who kidnapped. Strangely, he is using a submissive tone like the person who is in front of him is more powerful.

“The mission wasn’t complete, the congressman is still alive and someone has to answer for that!! Who was the one?? Don’t tell me it was Donghyun again” his name sounds so wrong on her lips. I don’t know why but I really dislike her saying his name.

“No, there was another kid from Manager’s team. I think it was someone called Jeongmin”

“Jeongmin. The short one?? You guys are really useless” the female voice yells again and a punch is heard, followed by some kicks. The sound of the punches and kicks impacting on the man’s body is really disturbing, it sounds as if something inside him is breaking.

“Head, please. Try to understand…” the man’s breathless voice is heard. “Just shut up and get out of here!” the female voice yells and shortly after there is the sound of a door closing.

I look at Minwoo who is looking at me with the same face of disbelief that I must have. DID THE MAN SAY HEAD??!! THEN THAT MEANS … SHE IS…. COULD IT BE?? … THE HEAD IS ACTUALLY A GIRL!! A GIRL!! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally updating!!!

I am really sorry for not updating on a month and a bit more. I actually went on a vacation and I was like super excited because I thought that I would have a lot of time to write but my whole family ended up coming to the trip and I had ZERO alone time. I was going crazy!!!

 

On happier news: Did you guys saw the videos of Boyfriend's fanmeeting in Singapore, China and Taiwan it was awesome!!! and Donghyun looked so y doing Gwiyomi on Guangzhou, here it is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOH6-gtYO1Y

And he looked adorable too:

 

942320_560666697288409_1633299718_n.jpg

Cute Donghyun + Cute teddy bear = Cuteness overload

 

Well guys thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing. Hope you are enjoying so far and I promess next chapter will surprise you ( I hope so )

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND