Seven

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

I can’t believe it. Hyunseong one of the assassin guys it is actually Hyunnie, my best friend from elementary school. I remember him very well. We enter to elementary school at the same time and our parents knew each other so we played together a lot.

The first times we met he didn’t even talk to me at all, he was really shy but as time passed we begun to talk and be together all the time. We quickly became best friends. He used to call me Ali because he couldn’t say my name right and I called him Hyunnie.

I remember that he used to sing all the time, he had a beautiful voice. We spent a lot of time playing in the river close to my house and then we would go to his house to eat his mom’s famous dumplings. We were really close but he moved when he was 11 and since then I didn’t hear anything about him.

 “Hyunseong, how have you been? I haven’t seen you in a long time. How are your mom and your dad? I remember your mom’s dumplings I loved them so much” I say happily but Hyunseong is looking down. What is it?? What happened?? Did I say something wrong??

He slowly looks up and I see he is holding up some tears. “My parents...” he says slowly “… they passed away”. “Hyunseong. I am really sorry” I say looking at him. “It is ok. It has already been five years and I am happy you remembered my mom and her cooking” he says with a sad smile.

“I am really sorry” I say looking down. “What about your parents? How are they?” he asks. “Good, they are still in the same house. Do you remember close to the river?” I say. “Yes, how could I forget that river and how I got this scar” he says pointing at his neck. “I am still sorry about that. It was my fault” I say.

He just nods and holds a smile. “YA! Hyunnie. Don’t be mean” I say to him. He laughs. “Hyunseong, you still have the same laugh” I say. “And you have the same spark in your eyes” he says smiling. Spark?? “Hyunseong, do you still have the same voice??” He looks at me confused.

“I mean when you sing. Do you keep singing?” I ask him. “Sometimes” he says. “Hyunseong?…” Should I ask him?? Wouldn’t it be a little forward?? “Yes…” He answers me. “Hyunseong. Can I ask you something?” I say to him. “Sure” he says politely. “Can you please tell me what happen? How did you end up here? ”

He looks straight into my eyes and says “I am sorry Alex but the least you know, the safer you are” he answers and then adds “Keep eating or the food will get cold” I nod and start to eat again. The rest of the meal was very quiet and kind of awkward. We finish eating and we went back to the rooms.

There we found Jeongmin. “Hyunseong. Why did you take Alex away? I wanted to talk with her” he says. “Ok. Talk to her now” Hyunseong responds and walks out and enter one of the doors, his room I guess. “Jeongmin oppa, what did you want to say to me?” I ask.

“Alex. Do you want to play a game?” he asks smiling.

_____________________________

 

“Oppa, stop please” I say pleading to Jeongmin. “No, I will finish this” he says eagerly. “Please. I can’t take it anymore” I answer. “Come on Alex. You wanted to play, right?” he answers and I just sigh.

 

“I win!!!” he finally says like a little kid. “Yes, you win again!” I say defeated. We have been playing this videogame for hours and I still at it. “Since I am the winner. I want a prize” Jeongmin says. Prize?? I look at him confused. He leans closer to me and says “Alex. Promise me you will won't be angry with Donghyun hyung” he says.

WHAT??? WITH THAT GUY?? “I can’t” I say to him. “Why, Alex?” he asks me. “Because he is always teasing me and he touch… he is just a hateful ert” I say angrily. “Alex, how can you say that after what he has done for you??” Jeongmin asks. Well, it is true he saved my life twice but it was his fault to begin with.

“You know Alex. Manager didn’t want you to be here in the beginning. He wanted to send you abroad to a safe place but Donghyun hyung didn’t let him. He said you were his responsibility, they actually have a little fight until Manager gave up.” Jeongmin says looking at me.

WHAT?? WHY WOUL HE DO THAT?? Wouldn’t be easier to just send me abroad?? “And he was the one who moved all your things and prepared the room for you. Well, we were all supposed to do it but he did most of the work.” What?? It can’t be true that he did all that for me.

I feel my head spinning now. “Alex, are you ok?” Jeongmin asks me. I don’t respond my head is going crazy right now. I don’t understand anything. “Alex. You look sick, why don’t you rest” he says. I stand up and nod. He leaves my room and I quickly get inside the bed.

WHAT THE HELL?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY?? WHY DID HE WANT ME TO BE HERE?? DID HE FEEL THAT GUITY?? I DON’T UNDERSTAND HIM. I just try to stop thinking and fell asleep.

I had a weird dream. I was back at my bench on the park and see Donghyun like the first time I saw him but this time instead of sitting on another bench, he sits next to me. I turn and look at him and see him smiling exactly like in the picture I found, such a bright and warm smile. I smile back and he is my check softly.

I wake up breathing heavily. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? WHY DID I DREAM THAT?? AM I CRAZY?? I calm down and sit on the bed. It is already 1 am. I sigh and stand up to go to the bathroom. I slowly open the door and see Donghyun on his bed sleeping. I feel my checks burning and I look away and step out of the room.

Finally I am outside and I am trying to figure out which one is the bathroom. Was it the third or the second?? Right or left?? It is so confusing. There should be signs on the doors!!! I finally decide for one and enter the second room on the left. I enter and see a dark room. This doesn’t look like a bathroom at all.

“Alex?” I hear someone saying and see Youngmin sitting on his bed. He quickly stands up and comes close to me. “Youngmin, I am sorry I was just looking for the bathroom” I say and he looks deep into my eyes. “Alex. Do you really expect me to believe that?” he says smirking.

What? That is the truth! I want to go to the bathroom. “Do you know what means if a girl appears at a guy’s room at this hour?” he says with the same smirk in his face. “No, but I am going now” I say and turn around to leave the room behind.

Suddenly Youngmin forcefully turns me around and pins me against the door grabbing each of my hand at the sides. “Sorry, but you are not going anywhere right now” he says and leans closer to me, way too close.

Please someone help me. Someone enter the room or knock the door or something. DONGHYUN HELP ME!!!  

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooo another chapter!!! :)

Thanks for keep reading.

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND