Seveteen

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

It was a sad morning in the city of Seoul, every single part of the city was still dark and desolated. It was as if the night didn’t want to make room for the day to come. Inside an apparently deserted building a girl is waking up earlier than usual.

She is very anxious about the day to come, she starts to mentally go over her tasks and the best way of putting them into action. After a while she opens her nightstand drawer and takes out the same photograph that she has been looking at every day for the past months. The kind and sweet smile that the man of the photograph is showing salutes her.

For her the image is so heartwarming and comforting but she is greedy, she wants the real person to smile at her like that. She wants to be the person standing next to him on that photo. She wants to be loved by him, the same way the girl on the photo used to be loved.

She starts questioning if she even has a shot with him. He has been acting so different towards her the past week and she is really confused. During training he would be harsh but the husky voice and smirks he would shows during that time were worth the pain she felt. He a lot too but once they are done training, his words would back to be kind.

The girl finally stands up from the bed and gets ready. She walks out of her room only to find the man of the photograph sleeping on his bed. His face looks trouble though.

“Xiaoyu” the man mumbles in his sleep and the girl's heart sinks in and endless sea of sadness. Is he dreaming about her?? Ever since that first night when he hold me in his arms thinking I was her, since then he has been continuing dreaming about her?? After all this years he has kept loving her?? The girl can’t help but ask herself all of this.

The girl tries to shake it off as silent tears involuntary start running down her eyes. She quickly wipes away her eyes and steps out of the room.

What the girl fails to hear are the man’s next words … “Xiaoyu goodbye”

.

.

.

The busy Seoul streets were unchanged since the last time the girl step out to the real world. After a not so pleasant morning to her heart she is now running in these streets. She started running as soon as she got out of that building and she just kept going.

It doesn’t matter that she is getting out of breath. She has a place to go. When she is at midway she turns around to catch a quick glance at the handsome guy who has been following her for a while now, his worried face is noticeable.

The girl just keeps running until her body hits something, more like someone. She falls to the ground and pain run through her legs. The speed which she was running only makes the pain worse.

She looks up and there it is someone she thought she wouldn’t see after a long time. It was one of the guys who first kidnapped her. What are the odds, right?? The girl just can’t believe her luck.

The man recognizes her quickly and pulls her off the ground without any resistance of her side, he drags her to his vehicle and throws her into the back sit. She just stays there, without talking or moving, she looks lifeless. The man thinks it is strange but that thought flew of his mind as soon as his phone ranged.

“Hello sir” silence surrounds the car as the man listens to his phone.

“Yes, I am on my way” the man starts the engine. He nods numerous times to the person he is talking by phone, until he finally says. “Sir, I have a passenger with me” the man shows an evil smirk and turns around to see the girl. She is still there, like a lifeless being.

The girl is thrown to a dark and cold room by the same man that brought her to this weird looking building. She just sits on the hard floor, waiting. No more than half an hour pass when the door opens and light invades the dark place, she looks up and sees a man with a suit and sunglasses on his face.

At the sight of this man the girl immediately tense up. There he is, the guilty of her stopping her studies and having to run away and hide like a criminal. The responsible for what she has suffered for the past months, the head of one of the most ruthless criminal organization.  

“I finally get the chance to see you again little girl” the man comes closer to her and lowers his head to match the girl’s eyes level. The girl doesn’t look at him, she is staring at the hallway behind the man while gridding her teeth “I am actually surprised. I thought you were still hiding behind manager, Donghyun and the rest of useless kids”

“Don’t talk about them like that” the girl talks back to the man while glaring at him. Her eyes express the feeling of hate that she has for him.

“You defend those guys even when you run away from their side??” the man observes the slight change in the girl’s eyes, sadness and hurt can be seen in them. She quickly looks away from the man. The man smirks and let go of the girl’s chin.

He straights himself up and backs away slightly to have a better look at the girl “Little girl, what if you help me??” the girl once again looks at him. “If you tell me where their headquarters is, then I will let you go back to your boring life”

The girl looks really surprised at the man’s statement. Her eyes are wide open and she looks like she can’t believe what she just heard.

The girl opens to talk but she was interrupted when a female distant voice was heard in the hallway. “Are you that useless?? How can you not kill someone properly?? Are you newbies or what??” the female voice sounds really cold and mad. She seems to be scolding someone.

The girl comes back to reality when the man in front of her talks again “What do you say little girl?? We have a deal??” she looks at the man in front of her from heads to toes asking herself if the words the man spoke were truth or not.

“No deal. How can I make a deal with someone so low and hateful as you?? Do you think I am crazy??” the girl’s eyes not once left the sunglasses of the man. The man face becomes red due to anger and he takes off his glasses while walking closer to the girl and looking at her directly in the eyes.

The girl widens her eyes while looking at the man. He has one blue eye and the other one brown. The exact same colors as someone else she knows. Suddenly the man pulls the girl’s hair tightly and leans closer to her, facing her “Low?? Hateful?? I will show you how low and hateful I can be” the man’s voice is full of anger and is as cold as ice.

“You are still the same little girl I had kidnapped months ago. You have guts but no brain” the man smirks and pushes the girl’s head hard to the side, making her fall down from her sitting position. The man walks out of the room closing the door behind him, leaving the room in darkness once again.

 

The girl who is lying on the floor stands up, dust off her clothes and fix her hair in a ponytail, slowly, taking her time. When she is finally done, she takes off her left earring. She places her lips close to the shiny object.

“Guys, I am in”   

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!  I am updating :)

Thank you guys for bearing with me ... I have little time to write these days but I am trying hard!! Thank you for your comments they really make me happy.

Keep reading, commenting and subscribing.

 

BTW: Did you know the royal camp already finished?? waaaaa... the bestfriends who got the shot to go are so lucky!!!

BGHXi4aCQAAwZCK.jpg:large

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND