Nine

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Previously:

“Would you like to work with us?” manager asks me. Before I can even think of what he is saying I see someone that makes me freeze. It is the same suit, the same sunglasses, the same man that was responsible for kidnapping me. He is in the restaurant just a few steps away and he is walking towards me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The man is getting closer and closer with every step he makes I feel my heart beating faster because of the fear. “Alex?” I hear Donghyun asking but his voice sounds so distant. Finally the man is front of us. “Donghyun! It has been a while” he says to Donghyun as if he is a friend of his.

Donghyun glares at him and opens his mouth to answer but manager cuts him off “What are you doing here?” he asks in a calm tone of voice. “Oh, look what we have here. You are looking old hyung” he says teasing manager. Then he turns towards me and I feel my heart skipping a beat.

I can only look at him and the feeling of fear takes over me, I start to shiver a little. “So, it is you! Pretty little girl, did you miss me?” he asks smirking and lifting my chin towards his face. I start to tremble but then I feel a strong hand wrapping around my waist and pulling me close and moving me away from that man.

“Don’t you dare to touch her” I hear Donghyun’s voice threating him, his voice feels closer this time. I can see everything around me again. “Tsk. Trying to threating me, kid?” he says to Donghyun while leaning closer to me. I begin to tremble again but then I feel Donghyun hand wrapping me tighter.

While his other hand travels to mine and holds it. I feel my hand and waist turning warm and I stop trembling. “Do you want to cause a commotion here?” manager asks to the man who moves away from me. “You know where we are, right?” he says calmly.

“You think that will scare me? Come on, you know me better than that” the man responds while with a smirk. “That is why I know you are not dumb or are you?” manager says smiling. The man clenches his fists and glares at manager “We will see each other soon” and turns around.

 He starts walking away and after a while he is finally outside of the restaurants. My breath returns to normal and I sigh. “Alex, are you ok?” manager asks me. I just nod and give him a weak smile. “Donghyun, I think it will better for the two of you to return home. I have to go to check on something anyways” he says.

“Bye Alex. I will talk to you later” manager says and disappears of the restaurant. “Alex?” I hear a soft whisper on my ear. I turn to see Donghyun’s face really close to mine. I try to move away but I feel one of his had around my waist and the other one holding my right hand.

I feel my checks on fire and I know I am blushing madly. “Alex do you want to eat something?” he asks still not letting go of me. I shake my head. I don’t feel like eating now. “Then we better get going, ok?” he says with a soft voice and I just nod.

He releases my waist but it is still holding my hand as we stand up and walk out of the restaurant. When we arrive to his car he finally let go of mi hand and I enter to the car. I sit down and he starts to drive. “The ride will take a little longer, we have to miss them” he says while pointing to the back.

I turn around and notice two black cars that appear to be following us. “Ok” is all I say. Going back to the house takes more than four hours. Donghyun drives outside of the city and then comeback. The whole time there is silence in the car which only breaks when Donghyun asks me if I am okay or if I need something and I just nod or shake my head in respond.

We arrive to the house and we enter through the garage. He steps out of the car and I do the same. We both walk to our rooms. I finally reach my bedroom and close the door behind me as I fall into the bed. I am feeling really tired. I take a deep breath.

WHAT WAS THAT GUY DOING THERE?? WHY DID MANAGER AND DONGHYUN TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT?? WHY DID I TREMBLE SO MUCH WHEN I SAW HIM?? WHY AM I SO SCARED OF HIM?? WHY AM I SO WEAK?? I hug my pillow and breathe slowly.

I stay like this for at least an hour. I don’t want to move or do anything right now. I just wish I could forget about that man and this afternoon. I wish the last few days have been a weird nightmare and waking up in my house with no more worries than finishing my project.

A tear slowly falls down to my cheek. I just close my eyes and let myself cry. *knock knock* “Alex?” I hear someone calling and recognize the voice as Donghyun’s. I don’t want him to see me so weak like this. “Alex?” he asks again. I keep crying as quiet as I can.

I hear the door opening and see Donghyun standing on the doorframe. I quickly sit down and hug my legs hiding my face. I have to stop crying but the tears just don’t stop. PLEASE GO AWAY. GO AWAY DONGHYUN!!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU NOW “Go away” I say with a low tone.

I don’t hear anything in respond. I just feel a warm hand softly pulling my hair behind my ear and my cheek.  “Alex, please don’t cry” I hear Donghyun saying close to my ear. “Go away” I say again but this time my voice breaks because of my crying.

“Alex, please stop crying” he says like pleading to me. “Have you ever been scared?” I whisper to him. He doesn’t respond. I turn around to look at him and ask again “Have you ever been scared?”. He looks into my eyes and I see sadness in his eyes. “Yes” he whispers.

“And how … how do you face it? I have never been so scared in my life like today. I felt so little and powerless in front of that man. What can I do to be less scared?” I ask him lifting my head, tears falling down my eyes as I pour my fears and my heart out, asking Donghyun for any kind of advice.    

“Alex” he whispers looking at me “It is normal to be scared, we all have fears. You learn to face it one step at a time. Every time you stand to it, every time you don’t give up it makes you stronger”. “People that supports you and cares for you, that makes you stronger too” he adds smiling.

He leans closer to me and wipes away my tears softly while whispering “So please, don’t cry anymore”. Why is he being like this right now? Talking about strength and people supporting me? I have no one next to me right now. “People that cares for me? That people is far away” I say with a sad tone of voice.

My family is not with me and I don’t feel anyone else supporting me. Hyunseong was my friend in the past but now we are like strangers, I know I don’t have anyone right now. “What about me?” he says like a whisper. My eyes open wide and I stare at him.

Him?? I have him?? Donghyun supports me?? He cares for me?? I look at him and my heart skips a beat. He leans closer to me, an inch separating our faces and lips, his forehead resting against mine and he whispers “You have me” and closes the gap between us. I feel his lips against mines. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!!

I am adding another chapter and I am hyper right now!!!

 

Boyfriend is first on the Oricon Daily Chart (2012-08-25), here is the link if you want to see it with your own eyes

the page is in japanese but is pretty clear boyfriend is #1!!!

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2012-08-25/

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND!!!