Five

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

I am sitting here trying to understand why they are planning how to kill me in front of me!!! I sigh. “Manager. We sould explain her what is going to happen” Donghyun says. I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! THEY THINK I AM NOT HERE OR THAT I AM ALREADY DEAD!!!

“YAAA!!! I am still here and alive. Stop planning how to kill me in front of me” I yell at them and then I hear a weird sound. Is it a LAUGH?? I turn to the left and see Donghyun laughing. WHAT THE HELL?? “What made you think we were going to kill you, Alex?” the man called manager asks me.

WHAT? THEY ARE NOT GOING TO KILL ME??? Don’t get me wrong it is not like I want to die but I just don’t get it. I point at Donghyun “….said to him…” I point at Hyunseong “Not a word... Drag me … here” Donghyun keeps laughing the whole time.

THIS GUY!!! HE TRICKED ME!!! “YOU!!! YOU!!! YOU WERE JUST MESSING WITH ME!!!” I raise my hand to slap him but he holds it firmly and looks at me with a smirk on his face. “What? Trying to hit me?” he tells me. “Enough Donghyun” Manager said with a strong voice. Donghyun releases my hand.

“Alex, we are not going to hurt you” manager says. WHAT??? AREN’T THEY ASSASSINS?? “Dong…” I see Donghyun glaring at manager “We are responsible for what happen to you and your live being complicated now. I deeply apologize for that” Complicated? I would say freaking chaotic!!

I sigh. At least he is apologizing and he seems very polite. “That is why, we will take care of you from now on” he says. “Take care in what way??” I ask him. “Don’t worry. I already told you. No one sitting on this table will hurt you. I can assure you that” I just nod.

“What I mean is that we will protect you” I look at him surprised. Protect me??? From the guys that kidnap me??? I gulp and shiver a little. I hate that feeling, being powerless. “We will also be like family for you. It is dangerous for you to be outside alone so you will be living with us and we will see if we can train you somehow. Ah, and Donghyun is going to be like a designated guard for you. If you want to talk to me or anything else just ask him”

WAIT!!! LIVE WITH THEM??? TRAIN?? FAMILY?? GUARD??? “What??” I ask surprised. “Well, I have to go now. Donghyun I leave the rest to you. Bye guys” manager says and starts walking towards the door. “WAIT!!!” I yell at him. He can’t leave me now and with a bunch of guys I don’t know.

“Don’t worry Alex, you are going to be safe” he says smiling and leaves the room. I gulp. I look around the table and to those guys. The one called Hyunseong caught my attention, he looks familiar. Have I seen him before?? “Minwoo. Why don’t you start introducing yourself” Donghyun says.

“Hi noona! I am Minwoo, nice to meet you” a young guy says “Nice to meet you too” I answer. He looks so young and cute. Is it possible for someone like that to be an assassin?? “Hi Alex. I am Youngmin” says one of the twins. “And I am Kwangmin” says the other one. They both seem nice. “Nice to meet you” I answer.

“Alex, I am Jeongmin but just call me oppa” a guy says smiling at me. I just nod to him and smile. I look at the guy at my right and he says “I am Hyunseong. Pleased to meet you” and bows slightly. He is so polite. I bow back and finally look at Donghyun. He looks back “What? You already know me”

Aishhh!!! This guy, so rude!!! He is making me mad again. “Noona! I heard you studied architecture, is it true?” Minwoo asks excited. “Minwoo are you saying the info I got is not accurate?” Youngmin asks glaring at him. “No, Hyung!! I am just curious” he says and looks at me.

“You are right, now I am in second year … well was until this happened” I look down. I forgot that I can’t keep studying, everything is different now. “Aish! Minwoo look what you did” Jeongmin says. “Noona, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to” Minwoo says.

I am still looking down. I don’t want them to see me holding my tears. Then, I feel a warm hand on my check and I look up to see Donghyun looking at me. “Are you ok?” he asks me. I move my face away and mumble “yes”. “Youngmin, Kwangmin. Take her to her room” Donghyun says.

“Alex. Come with us” Youngmin says and I follow him and Kwangmin through the door. We ended up at the round room full of doors again. We enter through one. “How do you know where to go? There are too many doors” I say. “You just have to get use to” Youngmin says. “Don’t worry we will teach you” Kwangmin adds smiling.

We enter a big and square room with a lot of doors. “More doors??? How many doors do you guys need??” I say. “Hahaha” the twins laugh. They are really alike. If it wasn’t for the hair color I wouldn’t know who is who. “So, these are our bedrooms” Youngmin says.

“The first one on the left is Jeongmin hyung’s room. The second is the bathroom” says Kwangmin. They look at each other and giggle a little. “The third one is Hyunseong hyung’s room” Kwangmin adds. “The first on the right is Kwangmin’s room. The next one is mine and the last one is Minwoo’s room” Youngmin says.

“What about that one??” I ask pointing at the door across the room. “Oh. That is Donghyun hyung’s room” Kwangmin says smiling. “Now we will show you your room” Kwangmin adds and drags me to Donghyun’s room. Youngmin follow us and opens the door.

I see a tiny crowded room with a bed, some shelves full of books and discs, a little desk and a door. “Come on. Another door??” I say. Youngmin opens the door and says “This is your room”. I cross the door and it is a spacious room and my stuffs were there. All of them, my books, blueprints, photographs and my bed sheets too???

I walk to de wardrobe and open it. My clothes are there. I open the drawer and see my UNDERWEAR!!!??? “AAAHHHH!!!” I yell and out of nowhere I see all of the guys in the room. I can feel my face turning red with anger and embarrassment. “Whoo…?” DAMN, I CAN’T SAY IT. “Who move this?” I ask pointing at my drawer.

They look down. At least they know what I am talking about. WHY WOULD THEY MOVE MY UNDERWEAR!!?? THAT IS REALLY EMBARRASSING AND KIND OF CREEPY!!! I AM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL IF THEY TOUCH IT. I look at them and notice Donghyun is looking at me. He comes closer and closes the drawer.

“I did” he answers still looking at me. “YOU!!! OF COURSE IT WAS YOU!!!” I yell at him. I slap him, hard and he didn’t try to stop me. He knows what he did was wrong. HOW COULD HE TOUCH MY UNDERWEAR??? I HATE THIS GUY!!! “GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!” I yell at him.    

________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter!!

Thanks for keep reading. Hope you like it!!!

 

Don't forget that on the 22th Boyfriend will be realising their japanese single Be my shine.

Here is a pic of the MV

                                                                             tumblr_m7pofmWNnn1rxx7wvo2_250.jpg

 

If you want to see the preview go to the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZSu8hhDp5o

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND!!