Thirty Six

Only Learned the Bad Things

It hurts, it hurts everywhere. I open my eyes and a bright light hits them directly making me blink a lot of times before adjusting to it. I look to my left and notice I am in my room, back in the headquarters. What is going on?? I remembered I went to look for Donghyun and then….

Then I fainted but I can swear I saw him, I did.

I keep looking around the room and see Minwoo at my right side, his hand is holding mine and he is asleep on a chair close to my bed. I smile at him and try to sit up on the bed slowly so I don’t disturb him but my arm hurts too much. I notice that it is bandaged so I just stay on my bed, lying there.

“Minwoo” my voice sounds hoarse and my mouth feels dry. “Minwoo” I say again while brushing his hair softly and he mumbles something on his sleep, at first I can’t hear it but then his voice is so clear I think he is awake.

“Omma” a light smile appears on his face and I keep brushing his hair softly. “Omma” he says again and my heart gets warm. Minwoo is surely the sweetest kid ever.

He stirs slightly in his sleep and his eyes open looking directly at me. He smiles brightly before moving from his sitting position and hugging me tightly taking me by surprise. “Omma” I hear his voice soft like I whisper and as surprised as I am for him calling me like that I still hug him back.

“Om… Alex noona, I am so happy you wake up” he says while releasing me and sitting again on the chair, his face slightly red and his smile so bright. “Ohh, I have to tell the others you wake up” he says excitedly before running out of the room.

 

I didn’t get the chance to ask him what happened after I fainted. Where is Donghyun?? Where is Xiaoyu?? What about Red and Shaggy?? Did they get out of the building before the explosion?? I have so many questions but I am alone in the room so no one can answer them.

I hear some noise outside of my room before I see Kwangmin and Youngmin entering in a hurry followed by Minwoo. “Alex!!” Kwangmin yells excitedly before hugging me tightly and I chuckle at his childish behavior. “Alex” Youngmin smiles sweetly and I smile back at him.

Before I can say anything else I see Hyunseong coming through the door carrying Jeongmin in his arms bridal style and I can’t believe it. Don’t tell me they talked about his relationship with the other members already?? Did they talk with manager too?? Then I notice the huge bandage that Jeongmin has on his leg and understand why he is letting Hyunseong carrying him like that in public.

“Alex!! It is so good to see you awake” Jeongmin says smiling at me while Hyunseong places him on the bed softly close to me and he comes closer to kiss my cheek lightly before hugging me in a bear like hug. I look at him surprised and he only smiles happily.

I see Hyunseong looking at me as surprised as I am because of Jeongmin’s kiss and I just shrug my shoulders in response. He chuckles lightly and comes closer to hug me. “We were so worried Alex. I am glad you are feeling good” he says before releasing me and standing next to Jeongmin.

I am happy to see all of the guys here but there is someone I am longing to see. Why isn’t he here?? Didn’t he hear I am awake?? Is he out on some sort of meeting or mission?? Where are you Donghyun??

“Alex, how are you feeling??” Youngmin asks me and I know what he meant by asking me that, he noticed the change in my mood.

“Good, just a little sore” I say smiling and they all laugh lightly.

“You were asleep for more than five days” Hyunseong tells me and I can’t believe his words. “Your body was in a very bad shape. You had a lot of internal wounds that hadn’t been taken care of and some superficial wounds too, like the one of a bullet on your leg” Hyunseong’s words sound so bitter.

“It almost gets infected but the doctor could fix it. He also said you would wake up eventually, that your body was weak and that it will have to heal itself” He finally says and I nod at his words.

“I am sorry” I look down at the sheets while letting my words out “I am sorry for being so weak and making all of you worry. I …”

 

“You are not weak” a husky voice cuts my words and I feel my heart beating so fast that makes my chest hurt. That voice, I could recognize it anywhere, even if they would be a multitude of people talking I would still listen only to that voice. “Not at all, I think you might be even stronger than me”

I look up to my doorframe and there he is, his dark black hair falling perfectly just above his eyes and contrasting beautifully with his pale skin, his deep eyes looking into mine with a special glow and his lips curving into a light smirk.

It feels like I am seeing him for the first time. I notice all of the little details on his face like the slightly darker spot on his nose and the little lines of expression close to the corner of his eyes. And for the first time in months I feel completely happy and at peace.

I instantly smile and feel the sting of tears starting to form at the corner of my eyes but I quickly blink to make it go away.

 

“Donghyun” my words soft as a whisper but he heard them, I can tell because of the smile spreading across his lips. He moves from my doorframe and he comes closer to me standing between Minwoo on the chair and the bed.

Expectation makes my heartbeats quicker and my eyes slightly wider. He leans close to me looking directly into my eyes and I feel my face burning because of his strong gaze but I can’t look away from his eyes. Finally I feel his arms wrapping around my shoulder, trapping me.

Warm, so warm, it feels amazing to feel him so close to me. His hot breath hitting on my ear and it is like that simple contact makes my body warmer. I must be blushing so hard right now but I don’t care. He is here with me. He is alive, we are both alive.

I let a deep breathe out of my lips and I feel him tightening his embrace before he lets me go.

“It is good to have you back” he says casually as he stands up close to the wall now. I gulp and look down at the sheets again. DAMN, ALEX!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!! MAKE THAT BLUSH GO AWAY!! EVERYONE IS STILL HERE!!

“Ehmm … Kwangmin and I are going to buy some Pikachu toys he wanted so we will be gone for a while” Youngmin says quickly while dragging Kwangmin out who looks like he is about to cry of happiness “Hyung!! You are the best!!” he says while he leaves the room.

“I will go with them” Minwoo says and gives me a light smile before leaving the room too.

Out of the blue Hyunseong carries Jeongmin again, the latter looking surprised “Hyunseong, what..??”

“I have to tell you something important” Hyunseong cuts Jeongmin off while he takes long steps towards the door. “But I wanted to hear wha….” Jeongmin’s voice can no longer be heard because of my door’s room being closed after they left.

“Wow!! I think that is the first time I have seen Hyunseong cutting off Jeongmin” I hear lights chuckles coming from my right side. Donghyun is laughing. He is sitting on the chair where Minwoo sat before.

“Yeah, I think is the first time I am seeing it too” he says smiling and I smile back at him.

Silence surround us after that, it is not an uncomfortable silence at all. It is so peaceful and soothing. It is like taking a break of all of the craziness and sadness of the last months. A break that I want to prolong as much as I can but …. I still have a ton of questions running through my mind. 

 

“Donghyun, what happened with Xiaoyu??” I ask him abruptly, I need to know if my plan worked after all or not.

He looks down at the floor and takes a deep breath before answering me “She caught me by surprise and it was hard but I captured her, but then she … she escaped and triggered the bombs. I followed her and was able to corner her in one of the rooms but she … she didn’t calculate the time right and …. One of the bombs reached her and ….”

There is a long pause before Donghyun continues “She is alive but she has some serious injuries because of the explosion. She is in a special facility now, you don’t have to worry about her anymore” I just nod at his words and stay in silence.

I am sorry she ended up like that, she was so smart and so skilled but her sadist side took the best out of her. It is really sad, I thought I hated her but with time I realized I pity her, she had a side of herself that she couldn’t control and that was the reason she had become that type of person.

“What about the others inside of the building?? Anyone else survived??” I still have the faces of Red and Shaggy running through my mind. I made a promise to them, I told them I wouldn’t let anyone hurt them.

“A couple of brothers, they are imprisoned now so don’t think about that, just rest, you look tired” Donghyun says softly as he sits on the bed, closer to me.

“They are not bad people” I tell Donghyun what I know about them while staring directly into his eyes “They never did anything bad, they didn’t kill anyone in their missions, they just let people unconscious. They, I think they deserve another chance” I say softly.

Donghyun eyes are looking at me in a weird way. “Alex, you…” he says as I feel his warm hand on my cheek, caressing it slowly. “You are too nice” he adds in a whisper before kissing the same spot where his hand was seconds ago. I just close my eyes and enjoy the kiss which is too short for my liking.

When I open my eyes again Donghyun is by my doorframe once again. “You should rest now Alex, Goodnight” he says before turning off the lights of the room. I look into the darkness and I feel slightly sad, I want him to stay longer. I want to see him, listen to his voice, have him close to me.

Suddenly, I feel the bed digging a little bit next to me and notice Donghyun lying down next to me, pulling the covers over both of us. He scoops closer to me, so close our bodies are touching. I look at him surprised but he only smiles at me.

I smile back and he starts brushing my hair softly, fixing some of the locks that are falling of my face. I feel so happy, so relaxed, my eyelids heavier as he keeps brushing my hair. Even though everything is in darkness and I am feeling tired, I don’t want to close my eyes.

I want to make this moment last longer, I still have so many questions. Where was he all this time??  Why didn’t he say anything to me before leaving?? What he is going to do from now on?? Will he work for the government again??

But I also want him to know how much I have missed him, how much I love him. How much I want to stay at his side every day if it is possible. Still, I let my eyes shut close as I head to dreamland, feeling his warm hand still on my hair giving me a sense of protection I have longed for so long.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes people!!! I am updating again!!!

So, Alex woke up and everyone is alive and fine!!! well, except for Xiaoyu who is in hospital / jail at the time, but well.....

This story is ending, I don't know how many chapters are left yet but...... it is close!

 

ON BOYFRIEND NEWS:

There have been so many news!! kkk

 
1. First of all BOYFRIEND GO AROUND THE WORLD!!! The guys will have a fenmeeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 8th. Then they will have a showcase in Chicago, IL on the 11th and finally on the 13th they will be in Dallas, TX..........If you are near any of this locations YOU MUST GO!!!

 

2. MEET & GREET. Boyfriend had an online meet & greet on the 15th, here is the link: http://mwave.interest.me/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=159605

and yes!!! ladies and gentlemans, the person Donghyun picks during the happy hour is ......... ME :D :D  I go by tsubasasoul / tsoul sooooo yeahhhhhhhh I had the best of lucks..... as you must ALL know Donghyun is my bias ^^ and I am MORE than HAPPY!! I AM IN HEAVEN!!

 

3. ASIA MODEL FESTIVAL AWARDS. Donghyun was nominated for his Musical '1000th Man' To the rookie award in a musical and he WON!!!! He freaking WON!!!!

Here is the link of his acceptance speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1MhQHDe7L0 Personally I love that little cheering he did when he went up to the stage, so silly but so him ......

 

4. FEBRUARY. So rumours say that the boys comeback will be on February 10th, then we have Donghyun's brithday on the 12th !!!! and 1,000 days with Boyfriend on the 19th!!! ................ February is the month of Boyfriend ;)

 

Thank you for keep reading, commenting and subscribing AND never forget:

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND