Four

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

I see him opening his eyes and he pushes me away still grabbing me by my shoulders. He looks at me really surprised and let go of me softly. “Sorry” he says and I can’t see him well because of the darkness of the room but I think he is ...blushing??

I stand up and just say “It is ok” “If you don’t mind I am going to take a shower” and I run to the bathroom. I enter and turn the lights on. I see myself on the mirror and see that my face is bright red. I am blushing madly. I feel my heart is jumping like crazy and my breath is heavy.

I look like I just run a marathon or something. CALM DOWN ALEX!!!! CALM DOWN!!! He was hugging me too tight. I breathe in and out to calm myself down. Finally I manage to breathe normally and my face returns to its normal color. Well, I should take a shower after all.  

I start removing my clothes and realize I have bruises everywhere. How did I get this??? Nothing hurt. Then I see my feet and realize I have a cut on my right foot. I should take the shower before treating my wound. I enter the shower and take a 15 minutes long bath.

It feels so good and warm. I feel my body slowly relaxing. I step out of the bathroom and start walking back to bedroom but on the way I feel something on my injured foot. It has hit exactly on my cut. I fell down from the pain with a loud moan “OOOOUUCHH!!!”

I can see Donghyun running towards me and he sees me on the floor. He puts an arm around my back and the other one around my legs, carrying me. “What is wrong?” he asks me.   

“You don’t have to carry me” I say. “Are you feeling weak? Why did you fell?” he asks me while walking towards the bedroom with me in his arms. “I just hurt my foot, but it is nothing” I say. We enter the room, he turns the lights on and gently places me on the bed

”Which foot?” he asks. I point at my right foot and he grabs it gently and looks at it. “You are bleeding” he says “I just have a little cut. I’ll take care of it” I say and try to stand up but he presses on my wound “YAAAA!!! Why did you do that?” I yell “You’ll feel that if you walk right now. Just stay here” he says and leaves the bedroom.

I can hear some noise on the bathroom and he comes back with a first aid kit. He opens it and start to soap some cotton in alcohol. Damn, that is going to hurt!!! He grabs my foot and starts to rub the cotton on my wound. I gasp and close my eyes because of the pain.

He stops rubbing the cotton and I feel a slightly breeze on my foot. I open my eyes and see him blowing air on my foot. I don’t know why but I feel really embarrassed right now. “Blushing much?” he teases me. WHAT??? HE REALLY SAID THAT?? “It hurts” I say but I am lying.

He just smirks and put some weird cream on my foot and bandages it really fast and perfectly “Wow. You can be a doctor” I say surprised at his skills. He just looks at me and leans close to me. I gulp. He is getting to close. Our faces are inches away. He is giving me a weird look and he is smirking.

What is he going to do to me??? I close my eyes and wait. And then I feel hot air on my face. I slowly open my eyes and see him blowing on my face and stops when he sees my eyes open. “Hahahaha” he laughs and moves away from me.

”What did you think I was going to do?” He winks and chuckles. “YAAA!!! You get away from me” “Get out of here” I yell while trying to kick him with my left leg but failing poorly. “You are too funny” he says still laughing. I give him a glare. “Ok. I’ll leave” he says and leaves the room.

THAT ANNOYING GUY!!! He really surprised me!!! I think he was going to kiss me or something!! Aish. I really don’t get him!!! He smirks a lot to me. He touched my waist and my !!! Then he apologized. He also blushed when he hugged me or I think so.

He looked strange when he saw me on the floor. He was so gentle while taking care of my wound though and now he makes fun of me!!!! Is he bipolar or something???? Crazy stupid Donghyun!!! YOU ARE SO CONFUSING!!!. I sigh and lie down on the bed. I quickly fall asleep.

I can feel the sun hitting my face. Soooo annoying!! I slowly open my eyes a little and look at the curtains. They are wide open and the sun is shining outside. It is already morning. “Finally, it was time that you wake up” says a voice on my left.

I turn and see Donghyun standing next to the bed. His white skin looks beautiful because of the the sun. It seems a most like he is shining. I just keep looking at him “Hey!! Are you awake???” he says and waves a hand in front of my face. I blink and realize I am staring at him. “Sorry” I say and add “I am a bit sleepy”.

“Ok. Just change into this quickly. We have to go” he says. I look at the clothes that he left on the bed and ask “Where are we going?” but he has already left the room when I asked. I stand up and look at the clothes. There are guy clothes.

I just change quickly and then look at myself in the mirror. I laugh. I look like a little boy. I am wearing baggy black pants, a white and tight tank top, a grey hoodie that is obviously too big for me and sneakers that are at least two sizes bigger than mine. I shrunk my shoulders and just step out of the room.

When I am in the hallway I hear voices and I hide listening to the conversation. “Donghyun, where is she???” A tall and handsome man standing at the door asks Donghyun. “She is changing right now” he answers. “Are you sure you are going to do this?” the man asks. Donghyun doesn’t answer.

“You are doubting, right?” the man says. “No, I am going to take care of this” Donghyun says. “You know. We can send her abroad or something else, you don’t have to do this” the man says. “Hyunseong, it is already decided. Now go! I will meet you later” Donghyun says and the man leaves.

WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO WITH ME??? HOW IS HE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS??? MAYBE?. NO NO!!! COULD HE?. NO NO NO!! OR YES? HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!???? NO NO NO NO!!!! KILL ME?? PLEASE DON’T!!! THEN WHY THE HELL DOES HE SAVE ME IN THE FISRT PLACE???

I HAVE TO HIDE!!! I run quickly to the room and lock myself there. I look through the room trying to find a way to escape but there is none. I hear Donghyun knocking on the door “Alex, are you done?” he asks. I don’t answer. “Alex? Alex are you ok?” he asks. I don’t know what to do!!! OH, GOT IT!!!

“Yes I am ok” I answer and open the door of the room. Donghyun looks at me and smirks. WHY IS HE SMIRKING AT ME?? DAMN, IS HE GOING TO KILL ME?? I start to shiver a little. “Don’t we have to go somewhere?” I ask him.

“Yes” he says and walks to the main door. I follow him. We took the elevator and arrive to the parking lot, then enter to his car. “Where are we going?” I ask him once he is driving. “I actually can’t tell you” he says still looking at the road. Then he stops at a red light.

OK!!! THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO ESCAPE!!! I unfasten my seatbelt and open the door of the car but I can’t move. I look back and see Donghyun is grabbing my wrist really hard, more like pulling it. “Where are you going? Why are you trying to run away from me again?” he asks me.

Finally he pulls me down and I fall on my sit. He leans on me and closes the door of the car. He keeps driving while saying “Alex!! Answer me!!” he raises his voice. I……I DON’T WANT HIM TO KILL ME!!! “I DON’T WANT YOU TO KILL ME!!!” I yell. He looks at me with a confused expression. “Please don’t kill me” I say again.

He keeps driving and doesn’t say anything. HE IS REALLY GOING TO KILL ME!!!! WHY? WHY ME? I LEND HIM MY CELLPHONE AND NOW HE IS GOING TO KILL ME??? “We are here” he says and parks the car in front of and old building.

It looks abandoned. So this is it, I am going to die on an ugly and poorly design building. Dognhyun gets out of the car and runs towards my side and pulls me out. He is grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I can’t escape from his grip. He starts to walk and I am drag next to him.

We enter the building and I see a huge door and a man sitting on a chair. “HELP ME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!” I yell at the man but he doesn’t even look at me. WHERE THE HELL IS HE TAKING ME??? “Keep quiet” Donghyun says roughly. I gulp.

We walk through the door and see a circle room with a lot of doors around. Donghyun keeps dragging me and we enter one of the doors. There is a huge room of concrete in shadows. I can only see 5 figures of men in front of me. A set of lights are turn on and I can see five of the men standing there, but there is another one seating at a circular table with his face is in shadows.

I start looking at the guys in front of me. They are all young and handsome. I look at them and recognize one of them, the one talking with Donghyun earlier. “HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME!! HE IS REALLY GOING TO KILL ME!!” I yell at him. He looks at me surprised.

“Alex calm down” I hear a voice saying and look at the man on the shadows, the one talking. He stands up and comes closer until he is in front of me. He is handsome, must be in his 40’s and has a blue eye and the other one brown. He smiles at me “Alex calm down” he says again and I just look at him.

I can feel Donghyun releasing me and he says “Manager I brought her like we talk before” The man nods and says “Ok. Let’s all sit at the table first” I can see the five guys going to the table and even Donghyun is walking “Alex. Do you accompany us?” The man says and walks to the table. 

I just walk behind him. If I run any of them can grab me fast and kill me on the spot. I arrive and sit between Donghyun and the one that I yell at. “Alex” the man tells me “We are here to talk about you and what we will do onwards” I gulp.

ABOUT ME??? WHAT??? ARE THEY GOING TO PLAN HOW TO KILL ME IN FRONT OF ME??? THAT IS JUST SICK!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!!   

Really really long chapter!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Thanks for keep reading!!!

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND!!!