Eleven

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Previously:

"I will. I will work with you" I say firmly. "Are you sure? There is no way back from here"

"Yes, I am" I answer firmly

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I step out of the office after a most three hours, there are too many things in my head right now. I enter to the bedrooms room and it is empty. I head to my room and when I open the door I see Donghyun sitting on his bed reading. "Alex, are you ok?" my heart hurts as soon as I see him. I can't take this, manager has told me too much.

"No, I am not" I say weakly, while reaching my bedroom door. I enter my room and sit on the bed, "Alex, what is wrong?" Donghyun kneels down next to me. "Alex, talk to me" I can't say it, at least not to him. "I... I" my voice breaks I can't talk. Then I feel a pair of arms wrapping me. "It is ok" Donghyun words are so soft.

"Don't talk. It is ok" Why is he so sweet? How can he be like this after what he has been through? I am crying now. Donghyun just my back trying to comfort me but I can't stop my tears. I shouldn't have said yes to manager. I will prefer not to know.

"Donghyun" my sobs interrup my words "please stop". I feel him stop my back and moves away looking at me. "Please leave me alone" I am looking down and closing my eyes waiting for him to go. But then I feel the same pair of arms wrapping me tightly, my head resting on his chest.

"Please just leave me alone" I whisper weakly. "I won't. I am going to stay with you" his words make me cry even more. Did he was this sweet towards her? Did he loved her? I remember what manager told me about Xiaoyu.

"Xiaoyu? you know that name, uh? Well, she was one of the best agents I had. She worked with us for three years before she... she passed away in one mission two years ago. She and Donghyun were together but things got complicated and they asked for backup but it was too late.

We were really shocked and hurt back then, specially because we couldn't rescue her body to give her the respects she deserved. It was truly an awful time and the guys were depressed. Donghyun had the toughtest time, they were really close and it took him a long time to understand it wasn't his fault"

I snap out of my thoughts when Donghyun talks "Alex" he grabs me by the shoulders and looks directly at me. I just look at his eyes, my crying has stopped. He leans closer to me and kiss my cheecks full of tears removing them softly with his lips. I close my eyes until I don't feel his lips anymore.

My face is red because of my tears and embarrassment. His face is still close to mine when he talks again "Alex, are you ok now?" I just nod. "Good" he smiles widely, it is a most as the smile of the piture. "Why don't you sleep now?" he stands up and help me to do the same.

I stay there while he move the blankets to make room for me. I just lay down on the bed and he tucks me in. "Godnight" he whispers softly and walks away of the room turning off the lights. I stay there looking into the dark and think about how I really no nothing about these 6 boys I live with.

"Alex, we are actually a secret organization powered by the govertment but we are not officialy recognized. We are practically new, that is why we only have six active agents now. You could say we take care of the cases we are assigned and at the same time are trying to destroy a criminal organization. Remember the guy we met yesterday? He is one of the heads of it.

Well, we approach young people without family and give them the choice of joining us, then they come here and we train them. They don't have the most normal life but they are well rewarded. They are all like kids to me, we are a family, we care and support each other"

Manager words keep going on and on inside y head. They don't have family. That is how Hyunseong ended up here, after his parents die he was left alone. And what about the others?? how was their live before being here?? Do they feel lonely sometimes??

They are really strong to keep going after losing their families. I don't know if could do that if I lose my parents, I haven't seen them in a long time but just knowing they are happy and alive is enough for me. I feel sleepy and quickly head to dreamland.

I wake up early next morning, manager told me I will be training from today onwards and to meet him at 6 am. I leave my room and see Donghyun is not here. Did he went out on a mission? I step outside the bedrooms and see Minwoo sitting on the floor.

"Noona, what are you doing so early here?" I smile at him "I have to meet manager. Do you know where he might be?" he looks at me surprised "I am meeting manager too. He must be on the office, le's go" I follow Minwoo and we reach the office where manager is waiting.

"Oh, you are already here?" manager says looking at his watch. "Alex as we agreed yesterday you will be training strating today" I nod. "WHATTT???" Minwoo yells. I look at him and he is really surprised "Manager, she is going to train?" "Minwoo, stop yelling or you are going to wake up everyone" Minwoo is quiet now.

"The first thing you will learn will be about planning and strategy, that is why Minwoo is here" I look at Minwoo now. He looks at manager with wide open eyes. "He is one of the best at it, so he will teach you"

What? Minwoo is going to train me?? I look at him confused and he looks back at me in the same way. He is scratching the back of his neck nerveously. Well, I guess here is my new teacher. "Minwoo" he looks up at me "Please teach me well" I say bowing to him.

"Good, now you should head to the research room" manager says and Minwoo nods and leaves the room. I follow him and we arrive to a huge room full of weird computers and I can see alot of files everywhere. It looks so much like a company office.

"Noona, so I guess I will be your teacher" he says smiling. I nod and smile back at him.

Well, let's learn everything I can from now on.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Second update of the day, it is short!!!

Thank you for keep reading!!! Comment if you want.

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND