Thirty Two

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

In a beautiful garden on the outskirts of Japan a handsome man is walking carelessly of the crowds of families and friends close to him, his sad and worried looking eyes noticeable to everyone surrounding his ghost like self.

The man keeps walking deep in his thoughts until his feet can move no more so he sits on the closest bench he could find. He lets out a deep sigh and looks for the first time at his surroundings. The trees, the sky, the empty spot he picked out of the huge garden reminds him so much of the place where he met her.

“Alex” the man lets out the name of the girl he has been in love for a while now and he surprises himself of his new found honesty. He has become so used to her pretty eyes, her kind smile, her laugh, her warmth, her honesty and to be without them, without her all of the sudden was too much.

 

He misses her to no end, that is the only truth he is sure by now but he knows he can’t go back.

 

He was fired by the government and was advice to leave the country so he did, he knew that if he stayed in Seoul the temptation of seeing her would be too high but he never thought it would be so hard not being close to her. It has been more than a month since he left his home and he regrets every second of it.

He lets a deep sigh out and stands up from his sitting position, after walking for a few blocks he finds his destination. A fancy suite located on the top floor of a five stars hotel, he knocks the door twice and a pretty girl opens the door for him.

“I was waiting for you” she says smiling and lets him in. He only nods and stands close to the door waiting for her, he watches her picking up her suitcase and placing above the huge bedroom bed next to a leather purple purse.

For a slight moment the man believes that the person in front of him is the woman he loves, the way the girl’s long hair moves is exactly like the hair of the one he loves would move, the man smiles for the first time in a while and he feels his heart alive once more, only to be shattered when the girl turns around.

“Are you ok?” the girl who is not the one he was expecting to see says in a really worried tone.

“Yes, now let’s go to the airport or you will be late for your flight” The man says in response and he grabs her suitcase to help her. A bodyguard’s job it is pretty easy and well paid when you know the right people so it wasn’t a problem for the man to find that job when he was fired.   

After a couple of hours, he is back into hectic Seoul, he leaves the girl in her hotel and without thinking it he heads to his home, only when he is in the middle of the way he realizes what he is doing. He can’t go back yet his heart wants to be only in that place.

 

.

.

.

 

Two week passed in which the man went to visit the places where he grow up and stayed in his parent’s old house for a few days, just remembering what his life used to be at least for a few years. He sat down on the piano’s house, the one where his dad taught him how to play, and played what he felt.

He played until his hand hurts and the tears at the corner of his eyes were about to fall, during the whole time he played the old instrument, every note, every melody, every thought were only about her, only about how painful is to be apart from her, only about missing her like crazy, only about regretting not telling her that he loves her, only about Alex.

The man suddenly stands up of the piano and leaves the house, he can’t take it anymore, he has to know how she is doing, he has to see her, just from afar, just for a second but he needs to know she is alright.

Without thinking it anymore he heads to his old house, he knows he can’t just walk in so he gives a call to someone who can help him. After pressing the numbers he knows by memory on a disposable phone, he hears the voice of the man who once saved his life.

“This is manager, who is it?” the voice asks not even greeting him, always going straight to the point that is how he is. “Hi, it is me” the young man answers with a sad smile.

“Donghyun, where the hell are you!!” Do you already know what happened??” the man gets surprise at the rough tone the older is using while talking to him and the exasperation on his voice, it is so unlike him. “What is wrong??” the man’s heart clenches for an instant thinking the worst and wishing with all his heart that his deepest fear doesn’t come true.

Manager please, don’t say Alex’s name. Tell me she is alright, that she is doing fine. Please, tell me she has already forgotten about me and she is smiling happily. Please, don’t let it be her.

 

“Alex, she …. she is gone” the older man says in a sad tone and the young man doesn’t answer, he throws the phone he has in his hands and runs inside the place he has called home for so long. Knowing the exact way is helpful because he is not even seeing where he is going.

 

He runs until he is in front of manager’s office. He opens the door violently only to find the office empty. The man gets out of the room in a glance and starts looking for someone who can give him an answer.

“Donghyun?” the man almost jumps out of his skin because of the shock. He turns around to see a younger male with dark hair and strong built who looks surprised but really happy to see him.

“Hyunseong! What happened?? Where is she?? Is she ok??” the younger male looks surprised at the sudden questions and doesn’t answer. He looks at him with a frown and that drives the older man him crazy.

“HYUNSEONG!! WHAT HAPPENED!!” the man yells at the top of his lungs grabbing the younger one by his the top of his shirt and the other one reacts, only to say something the older male never thought he would hear in a thousand years.

 

“Alex is with Xiaoyu”  

 

A tornado of feelings invades the man in a second, worry, anger, sadness, despair but above all, fear. The man is really afraid right now. He doesn’t want to think about it but she….. she might be…..de.....death….

No, that can’t be! Not her, please anyone but her. I love her. I can’t lose her. I can’t even be without her for a month and a half, how am I going to be apart from her a lifetime?? Alex, don’t leave. Please don’t go.

 

The man feels a strong pain in his chest that doesn’t let him breathe nor think.

 

“I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER!!” the man yells once again while hitting the man’s back on the closest wall. The latter groans in response and tries to get out of the grip of the older but it is not an easy task. He has no idea how to calm him down.

The younger man named Hyunseong has never seen the older man like this before, not even when a mission failed, not even when the older’s live was in danger, not even when they thought Xiaoyu passed away.

“I THOUGHT YOU COULD PROTECT HER!!” the older man keeps yelling while pressing him against the wall and holding to the other’s clothes with so much strength he is digging his own nails on his hands. The younger man just stares at him and surprises to see the other’s face red as a tomato because of anger and tears pricking at the corner of his eyes.

“I JUST WANTED HER TO BE SAFE” the older man yells once again and feels as if the world is slowly crashing down on him, then he feels a strong pain on his side and falls to the floor because of the impact of the blow.

 

“Jeongmin” the dark haired man with strong built named Hyunseong looks at the shorter male with brownish hair who has a murderous look on his eyes.

“What the hell is wrong with you Donghyun?? You just comeback and you start attacking my boyfriend!!” the shorter male says in an angry tone. He huffs and gives his hand to help him stand up “Sorry about that kick but you have to calm down” he finally says.

The older one only nods, ashamed of his actions. This has never happened to him before, he was lost in his emotions and he couldn’t think of anything else but, he gulps, he doesn’t want to even think about it again.

“Donghyun?” the male’s bestfriend, the one he was just attacking and yelling at, smiles at him. “I am really sorry, Hyunseong. I … I don’t know what happened to me” he says in an apologetic tone, the latter only nods and smiles kindly at him.

The man breathes slowly and calms down before asking “Guys, please tell me what happened?? Why is Alex with Xiaoyu??” Both men look down and don't give an answer. 

“Hyung, you need to read this” the youngest of the group who was observing the scene from apart comes forward to hand the man an envelope “Minwoo, what is this??” the older man says while looking at the piece of paper.

“She wrote it” are the only words the youngest need to say for the man to open the envelope on a second and start reading its content as fast as he can. While the man reads the letter two identical people walk into the room in silence. The blonde one, notices the heavy mood and puts his index finger above his lips, telling his brother to keep quiet and don’t interrupt whatever is happening.

After a few minutes of silence in which the older man re-read the letter, he finally looks at the others “Guys, we are doing an operation. Be ready to leave at 2am”

 

He starts walking away to his old room but suddenly turns around surprising the others “We are bringing Alex back” he says smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I AM REALLY SORRY!! I know it has been almost a month since I updated and I am sorry, please don't kill me u.u I will try to update more frequently so don't hate me guys, please!!??

If you are still reading this, then thank you!! This story is coming to an end in a few chapters so if you want to let me know how you want it to end or a scene you would like to see about the carachters then you can comment about it. Who knows, I might wirte it on the bonus scenes ^^

BTW: There will be a bonus scene about this chapter coming latter today or tomorrow?? *coughs*  Jeongseong *coughs* . It depends on how my english exam goes today  -.-

Here is the bonus scene: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536385/6/bonus-scenes-only-learned-the-bad-things-romance-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong-jeongmin-boyfriend-bonus

Thank you for keep reading, please comment or leave me an inbox (silent readers ^^)

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND