Thirty

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

I wake up in a dark room and look at my watch. It is already 3pm but it still looks dark in here. I sit on the couch I have been sleeping and look through the room which is empty. There is not much here, just and old broken TV and a table across the room.

“Morning little girl” I hear a voice that I know too well and turned around to see the man who kidnapped me before and that people refers to as CEO, Xiaoyu’s right hand. “Where did your pretty long hair go??” he scoffs while looking at my now short hair.

“I am surprised to find you here” he says while sitting on the table. “Last time I saw you, you called me low and hateful, remember?? Look where you are now” he adds in a mocking tone and looks straight into my eyes.

His words make want to punch him in the face but I won’t do it, I could risk everything by doing that. “I still think you are low and hateful but now I am on this side so I will try not to look down on you too much” my words are full of hate and by the look of his red angry face he doesn’t like any of them.

“HOW DARE YOU?? YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!” he yells and comes closer to me, he hovers over me but before he can reach my neck I use both my legs to kick him away. His back hits the table making a loud sound which goes through the room. He pants in pain and I stand up while looking at him.

“I told you I am on this side now” he looks at me with hate on his eyes and stands up with a murder look on his eyes before he takes another step a voice stops him.

“Enough!!” I turn around to look at the direction of the voice and see Xiaoyu standing at the frame door. “What do you think you are doing??” she asks the man.

“I was just saying hi” the man says in a submissive tone.

“And you have to be so loud to do that??” she says with an annoyed face.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you” he answers and she signals him to leave the room, he just do as she tells him quietly.

“Men, they are so impulsive at times” she says while sitting on the couch “and they say women are emotional” she mocks him and I scoff a little.

“Men act silly when it comes to their pride” I add and sit next to her on the couch.

“You are right” Xiaoyu smiles in a devilish way, “Since you are already up, let’s train” she says and stands up. I follow her through the long hallway until we reach a dark room. When she switches the lights on my jaw almost drops.

The room is huge and it is full of weapons, any kind of gun and knife you can imagine, it is here. The walls are actually mirrors and some of them are broken. “Pick your gun” I hear her cold voice and I do as she tells me. I grab a robar’s xtreme glock and she picks the same gun except it is the metal edition.

“Ready??” she asks and I am really not. Is she going to shoot me?? Am I supposed to shoot her?? Is she crazy?? “Just try to disarm me” she adds and I nod at her words. Ok, so I don’t have to shoot her. I put my gun on my back pocket and wait for her move “Go” I see her smirking and I start moving close to her but suddenly she switches the lights off.

The room is as dark as night and I can’t see anything. I don’t know where she is. I try to hear her moving through the room but the only thing I can hear is my loud heartbeat. Where is she??

Before I can think of anything else I feel a powerful kick on my stomach and I fall to the ground. I take a deep breath and try to stand up but this time I feel a punch impacting the left side of my face, the pain goes through my whole body and I push whatever is in front of me away.

My eyes are slowly adjusting to the darkness and I notice a shadow moving close to me again. I avoid it and try to kick her side but she dodges it. This time I run to her and push her on the floor, she falls down and I am on top of her now.

I try to take away her gun which is in her right hand but before I can reach it I feel the cold metal hitting my head. I move back because of the pain and I feel her moving under me. I brush off the pain and hold her arms tightly to prevent her from hitting me again.

I quickly take out my gun from my back pocket but before I can point it at her I feel her punching my face with her free hand and she breaks free. “Did you think it was going to be so easy??” I hear her whispering in a challenging tone.

I stand up as fast as I can and now I can clearly see her silhouette on the darkness of the room. She is standing in front of me and if my eyes are not fooling me she is smirking at me. I go closer to her again and I punch her stomach and I hear her whimper.

Then I kick on her left side and she moves back because of the impact. I run to her and push her hard against the wall and I hear how the glass from the mirror cracks because of the weight. I am panting hard because of the effort.

What the hell am I doing?? I can’t hurt her like this, no matter how much I want to. No matter of all the pain she has caused me and to everyone else I can’t do this, I am not like her.

I loosen my grip on her and she takes advantage of it kicking my low abdomen. I fall down to the ground and I don’t move, the pain I feel on my back is really killing me.

“I thought you were stronger” I hear her saying before she points her gun at me. She ducks close to me and takes my gun away. “Now that you lost I have to punish you” she says coldly as always. I gulp and wait for a punch or a kick to come but none of those happen.

Suddenly I hear the sound of a gun being shot and a horrible pain is invading my right leg. I yell at the coldness and stay lying on the floor. “Good luck next time” I hear Xiaoyu saying before the lights are on again and I am left alone on the room.

 

I look at my reflection on one of the mirrors. My short dark hair is messy and my eyes are bloodshot red, my lower lip is swollen. What catches my eye though is the blood coming out slowly from my leg. I can feel the bullet still inside which causes to hurt every time I try to move it.

I break the hem of my pants and tie the piece of fabric around my hurt leg to prevent more blood to come out. I gather all the strength I have and stand up while suppressing a scream. I move slowly through the long hallway until I find a bathroom.

I look for the things Donghyun once thought me would help in case you need to take out a bullet, I am so thankful I listened to his every word that time. A knife, a lighter, cotton, alcohol, gauze and something to bite.

I find a razor blade, a lighter, cotton, alcohol, a toothpaste tube and I break my pants even more to use as gauze. I sit next to sink and put my leg on it, I untie the piece of clothing and I use it to wipe the blood as I let some water run on the wound.

It hurts horribly but this is nothing, I know it will hurt more in a while. I pour a big amount of alcohol on the cotton and leave it at a side then I grab the lighter and sterilized one end of the razor blade with it. Finally I put the toothpaste tube on my mouth and bite it slightly.

I take a deep breath and dig the razor blade around my wound as I go further on my skin the blood pours violently and my teeth dig more and more on the toothpaste tube. In no time I find the bullet and take it out with the help of my fingers.

I pant hard and I press a piece of fabric hardly against the wound making the blood stop, then I rub the cotton on the whole wounded are and tears start running down my eyes because of the pain. I feel the taste of the toothpaste on my mouth. The tube has broken because I bite it too hard.

Finally I throw the cotton away and put some clean cotton on the wound. I wrap the piece of new fabric around the wound and let my leg just lay there. My panting becomes slower and I wipe my tears away.

 

Damn!! She shot me because I lost!! That girl is freaking crazy!! CRAZY!! Why did I come up with this stupid plan?? If every day is going to be like this I don’t know how long I can take it.

 

Donghyun, hurry up. Hurry up and show up, hurry up and comeback.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello I am updating again!!! Yeiii

 

So..... the short black haired person wasn't Donghyun!!! It is actually Alex!!

Remeber to check out the bonus scene of this chapter here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/536385/5

PS: There is Jeongseong is in this chapter ^^

 

AND it has been already 100 pages of this story sooooo CONGRATS to everyone who had read it until now!! AND THANK YOU!! 

Thank you for keep reading and commenting!!  I am really thankful for you guys

 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORRTING BOYFRIEND