One

Only Learned the Bad Things

 

Like a most every Friday I am sitting in my usual bench on the park that is close to college. I am just looking at the fountain in the middle while eating a sandwich. I sigh. I have this project to finish for Monday and I have no idea of what to do!!! 

I am stuck at the design of the entrance. I have zero imagination right now. I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!!!!. That is weird I think as I see a handsome guy walking through the park and sitting on the closest bench to me. I have been coming to this park for a most three years now and I have hardly seen any people here.

It is a hidden park after all. It is surrounded by buildings. This is the beauty I see in it. How it shouldn’t be here but just fits perfectly. I sigh again. I have no idea of what to do with my project!!!! Damn, I don’t want to fail that subject.

“Excuse me, Can I borrow your cellphone?” a voice tells me. I look at the direction of the voice and see the guy that was sitting on the other bench standing close to me. How did he move so fast??? “It will be just for a second” he says while smiling.

WHAT A PRETTY SMILE. But I am feeling a little unsure. What if he is going to rob me or something? He certainly doesn’t look poor but you never know. STOP BEING SO PARANOIC ALL THE TIME ALEX!!!!! ”Please, I need to make an urgent call for work. My cellphone just ran out of battery” he says worried.

Poor guy, he must have some important matter to attend and I am thinking he is going to rob me. I finally take out my phone and say while smiling “Sure. Here you go”. “Thank you so much” he says and dials some numbers. I don’t like hearing other people’s business but he is really close to me so I can hear everything.

“Hi. It is me” he says. Then silence. “Yes, yes. I know but I ran out of battery”. After a while his eyes widen and he says “Are you sure? He did that? How much time do I have?” he says. There was a big silence until he says “I understand. I’ll take care of it right away” and finally hung up.

He turns towards me and says “Thanks for the phone. You just save a life”. I laugh a little. “You are welcome” I say. He looks at my eyes and says “You have a beautiful smile. You should laugh more often and don’t be sad and alone sitting on benches” That completely startle me. He smirks and walks away really fast.

I realize I am blushing. Damn, that guy tells me I am beautiful and then tells me I am a loner. I sigh. I already know that, I have been here for 3 years now but I don’t have a lot of friends and I still miss home a lot, specially my parents. But I wasn’t sad. I am just worried because of my project.

MY PROJECT, MY CLASS!!! I look at the watch. I AM LATE!!! I stand up and start running towards class. After class is finally over I am just heading back to my house. Now I am feeling really tired, just want to head home and sleep for a while.

I live alone in a little place close to college so it takes me no time to arrive home. I am at the door and realize it is open. What? I didn’t leave it like that on the morning? Oh, no! Don’t tell me I have been robbed. I open the door and see all my stuffs on the floor. My house is a mess!!!!

I sigh and see a man coming out of my room “YAAA!!! Who are you?” I yell. “So, you are finally here” he looks really scary. “GET OUT OF HERE OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!!!!!” I yell and take out my cellphone. But then I feel a hand behind me snatching my cell phone and turn around to see another scary man.

Damn, I am really scared right now. “HELP!!! HELP!!!!” I start to scream. I hope someone listens to me so I keep screaming. Suddenly I feel something covering my mouth and feel really sleepy. I just fell asleep and have dream, I don’t remember but I know I see the man of the park. The one I borrowed my cellphone to.

That was a weird dream I thought while moving on the bed. It is so warm here, I LOVE SLEEPING!!! I open my eyes a little and it is dark, I fully open them and realize I am not in my bedroom. WHAT??? WHERE THE HELL AM I??? So, I wasn’t dreaming? Those people really kidnap me? Why? I don’t have money or anything?

I feel my head hurting a little so I sit on the bed and look at the room where I am at. There is a big mirror facing the bed and there is a door on the left. A DOOR!!! I run to it and try to open it but it is close. STUPID ALEX!!! These people are kidnapping you. Of course they wouldn’t leave the door open.

I just sit on the bed again and the lights turn on I see both sides and realize there are no interrupters in the room. Someone must have turned them on from outside. I hear the door opening and look at it. A man wearing an expensive black suit appeared. He also wears sunglasses which are weird because we are inside.

He closes the door and sits on a chair in front of the bed. I can feel he is looking at me even though I can’t see his eyes. That is what the sunglasses are for “Why am I here?” I ask. “Hahahaha” I hear him laughing. “You sure have guts, little girl. You know why you are here”

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? HE DIDN'T HEAR ME? Is he dumb or something? If I knew why I am here I wouldn’t be asking. “Why am I here?” I ask again. “Shut up and tell me everything that you know about Donghyun”

Donghyun??? Who is that?? Is it an architect?? I have never heard of him.  What is this guy talking about??? “I don’t know anyone with that name” I respond. “Don’t play dumb on me and talk” he yells. “I don’t know anything” I yell again. “Stop lying to me!” the guy yells. “I am not lying” I yell back.

“I am talking about who you give your cellphone to. Donghyun!” he keeps yelling. My cellphone? What is it about my cellphone? Who did I give it to? Ohhh!!! The guy in the park, is he talking about him? “The guy at the park?” I ask. “I don’t know him. I just lent him my cellphone” I answer.

“Hahahah” he laughs again “Do you expect me to believe that? People don’t borrow cellphones just like that and he wouldn’t approach anyone without a reason” . “I don’t know what you are talking about. Just let me go home!” I yell at him. “I won’t let you go until he pays for making me lose the job” he stops

And then adds “The death of the ambassador was planned for weeks and he killed many of my men” he says. DEATH? AMBASSADOR? KILL? MEN? The Donghyun guy and the one that is sitting in front of me ARE ASSASSINS?? I am freaking out right now.

I don’t know what this guy can do but I really don’t know anything about the guy at the park and if he realizes this he may kill me. I gulp. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? Should I fake a faint? Should I beg him for my life? Should I tell him that I don’t know anything? Should I be him to let me go? He is going to kill me!!!! He has told me too much, he won’t let me go!!!!

“You know, he used to be one of us, probably one of the best and now he is betraying us just like that. He really needs to get some punishment” the man says grinning. DAMN! They have some unfinished business too. THIS IS GETTING WORST. I AM SOOO DEAD!!

“You are lucky” he continues “I am feeling tired right now so we’ll keep talking tomorrow” he says and stands up from the chair. Lucky? Is he kidding me? He smirks while he is opening the door and says looking at me “You are cute, little girl. I may visit you later on the night”. He keeps walking and disappears through the door.

NO NO NO!!! He is going to me!! PLEASE DON’T!!! I am still a ! I wanted my first time to be special so I waited and now someone is going to me!! I start crying. It is not fair!!! Why do I have to be so unlucky? Why did I lend my cellphone to that guy? I lie down on the bed and keep crying until I fell asleep.

I hear voice saying “hey, wake up”. “Come on, wake up. We have no time” I open my eyes and see him, the guy whose fault it is that I am lying down in this bed. The guy I have lent my cellphone to. The so called Donghyun.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!!

So here it is, first chapter :)

Comment: Tell me if you like it or not or whatever.

Subscribe: Please!!! 

Keep reading!!

 

MOST IMPORTANT: Keep supporting and loving Boyfriend!!!