New Feelings?

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

All of a sudden Sunggyu put his arm around me and started walking. “Sunggyu-shi?! What are you doing?” I looked at his face, but he just stared straight ahead.

 

“Just call me oppa,” he said confidently.

 

I blushed so hard I felt like it was 100 degrees on this cold night. We walked by groups of drunks one after the other. It’s only Monday, was there a huge lay off somewhere? We kept walking through the snow, I looked at his face, but he just kept looking forward.

 

We reached the spot between the upper road to my house and the left road to his. He abruptly stopped and removed his arm. I looked at him, but he turned his gaze away. I couldn’t see well in the darkness, but I think he was blushing.

 

“You should go home now.” Before I could respond he said, “I just didn’t want you to be stopped by every drunk out tonight.” He got really shy now and started walking away. “Aren’t you going home?”

 

“Uh yeah…” He kept standing there, waiting. “Goodnight Sunggyu-shi.” I walked on the upper road as he went to the left road.

 

He….did he really do all that so I wouldn’t be bothered by drunks? He seems really nice…

 

 

Sunggyu POV

 

“Sunggyu-shi?! What are you doing?” I looked forward while going past them.

 

“Just call me oppa.”

I felt so nervous, but I kept walking, not daring to look at her face or I would get more embarrassed.

 

We passed all the drunks and made it to the empty crossroad to her house. I immediately let go of her shoulder. God I can’t look at her now, she’ll see my blushing face. “You should go home now. I just didn’t want you to be stopped by every drunk out tonight.”

 

I wanted to run out of this situation, but she wouldn’t leave. “Aren’t you going home?”

 

“Uh yeah…” She still didn’t budge. What just happened must be awkward for her too. “Goodnight Sunggyu-shi.” She left.

I kept my head down to cool off until I got back home. When I went in, the guys were all sitting there. Oops I forgot to buy the stuff.

 

“Hyung did you eat all the food by yourself?!” Dongwoo asked.

 

“Don’t you know we froze here while you were gone!?” yelled Myungsoo.

 

It feels so hot! How are you cold at all!?” I shouted as I went into my room.

 

“What’s his problem?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Who knows.” Myungsoo said.