The Short Walk In The Snow

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

As we walked out of the dukbokki stand, I wondered where he was even going. I was going to my house, but what about him? “So where are you headed off to?” I asked curiously.

“Oh I’m going home, unless you want to stay with me.”

“Gah that’s not what I meant.”

“Well then, I have to go that direction.” He pointed to the left road…. which we already passed a while ago! Did he want to keep walking with me? I hope so! Well either way I had to continue on the upper road.

“I guess this is goodbye then.” Although I didn’t want it to be.

As I walked away, he called me, “But I want to see you again sometime.” Did he really just say that, can he read my thoughts!? …Or did I actually say them out loud!?! He held his hand out. 

“Do you have a cellphone?” I handed it to him as he gave me his cellphone. We exchanged numbers. I didn’t really say my thoughts out loud, did I? Should I ask him? NO NO that’s so embarrassing, even if it did happen… I’ll just pretend it didn’t! Yeah that’s it!

 

Myungsoo POV

We left, we started going the opposite direction of where I need to go, but I kept walking with her. “So where are you headed off to?” she asked. 

“Oh I’m going home, unless you want to stay with me.”

“Gah that’s not what I meant.” Does she not like me at all…?

“Well then, I have to go that direction.” I pointed to the left road.

“I guess this is goodbye then.”

WHAT!?! You can just say bye like that!?! At least say, I had fun or We should meet again!  I can’t let her leave like this, my mind just spoke on its own, “But I want to see you again sometime.”

What have I just said! AHH! Acting quick I tried to regain myself, I held my hand out. “Do you have a cellphone?” That’s right, be cool Myungsoo, be cool. We exchanged numbers. Thank god I got her number, I really want to see her again, she’s different than my swarm of fangirls. She’s really cute too.   

Min POV

As I walked back home, I thought kya!! He’s so cute! I want to see him again! …but I shouldn’t get him involved with me, his shining presence and future might turn darker… I thought as I turned the broken lock to enter my house.