Answer Me.

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Myungsoo POV

I took her to a cute shop I know. They sell all sorts of stuff girls like. We went in, still holding hands. She immediately pulled me to a table of little decorations.

“This is so cute!!” She held up a cellphone key chain.

The shop owner came over. “What a cute couple! I’ll give you a discount on whatever you buy!”

Min started to say, “Ah we’re not a—” I squeezed her hand tight.

“Thank you so much, we’ll buy something for sure!” I said to the lady. Min looked at me. I lead her to a different part of the store.

“Myungsoo, we aren’t a couple.” Min finally said.

“Let others view us however they want.” I said as I placed a necklace on her. “It’s cute.” I said smiling.

“But Myungsoo…”

 

Sunggyu POV

They went into some accessory store. Of course he would take her there; any girl would love those cute things. We went in after them.

“What a cute couple! I’ll give you a discount on whatever you buy!” The shop clerk said.

“Ah we’re not a—” Min tried saying, but L cut her off.

“Thank you so much, we’ll buy something for sure!” They walked somewhere deeper in the store.

Woohyun and I started going after them when the clerk came over saying, “Kya~ You two are so handsome, are you shopping for your girlfriends?” We acted nicely, but she wouldn’t let us go!

 

Myungsoo POV

 “It’s not my decision on how people think. This one is really cute on you, I’ll go buy it.”

“You don’t need to do that…only couples do that kind of stuff.” She looked away.

“Then why don’t you let me buy it for you?” I bravely asked.

“What?”

“Min-ah, I want to date.”