We're Not Over 21!

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

I walked to work, looks like I missed Infinite. I kind of wanted to see Sunggyu though. I continued walking. I got to the practice room dressed as Hyun Su as usual. We all went down to the set, to record the music video. We finished filming about half of the video. We started going back to the practice room.

“Hyung, do you have a lot of work left today, it’s already late” Woohyun asked me.

“Um, not too much, why?”

“I thought we could all hang out like last time.” That’s not a smart idea, but I can’t reject now that I said I don’t have much to do!

“Ok then sure.” Sunggyu looked at me with a ‘What are you thinking!?!’ kind of face. I sent him back an ‘It’s already too late’ face.

We left, arriving at a club. “Woohyun this isn’t the type of place you just go to for hanging out!” I yelled. “How are you even gonna get in, only one of us is over 21!”

“It’s not like we’re going to drink, we’re just going to dance. And the bouncer lets anyone who looks old enough in.” He led me inside. It was so loud and crowded. Woohyun pulled me to the dance floor with him. It was so hard to move, I thought I would get trampled amongst all these people! After a while, I couldn’t even see the rest of the guys anymore. And all these girls tried dancing with me, since I was dressed as the ever so cute Hyun Su. One of the girls even tried to kiss me!! But Sunggyu grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the crowd before she could actually do it. He took me outside.

“This is why I didn’t want you to come!”

“I already told him I wasn’t doing anything else, I couldn’t just reject! And how was I supposed to know you guys came to places like this!”

“You should have just known!”

“What kind of logic is that!?!” We glared at each other.

“Well I’ll take you home now.” He pulled me by the arm.

“Why, I was doing just fine.” I crossed my arms.

“That was just fine!?! You were about to get kissed by some random girl!”

“That’s not a big deal!” He looked shocked.

“Really? It’s not a big deal, a kiss?” He leaned in close to my face. I pushed him away blushing.

“Ok I get it, I’ll go home.” He smirked.

“You don’t have to go home; just don’t be at a place like this where you’re so naïve.”

“And you’re so used to going to clubs?”

“A lot more than you.”

“Oh fine, I’ll just go home, it’s no use going somewhere else alone.” I started to leave, but he followed.

“Who said I was sending you off alone?”

“But I thought you…”

“I don’t really like clubs much, so I’ll accompany you.”

“Let’s go then!” I smiled. We walked around looking for a place to go, when my stomach growled.

“Why are you always hungry!? You need to eat more!” he yelled.

“Well I don’t have much money so…” He looked at me with eyes of pity.

“Don’t worry I’ll buy you something.” He bought some food from a stall on the street. “If you’re ever hungry, just come find me, I’ll get you something.”

“Thank you Sunggyu-shi!”

“And another thing stop calling me Sunggyu-shi, we’ve know each other for quite a while and we’re not strangers.”

“Then what should I call you?”

“You can always say Oppa.” He grinned.

“No! That’s so embarrassing!”

“Then just Sunggyu is fine. And I’ll just call you Min.”

“But that’s still a bit…”

“Take it or leave it.”

“Fine …Sunggyu.” He smiled.

-------

Min and Sunggyu are getting closer. What's Myungsoo going to do when he hears about this?

Sorry it took so long to update! (Procrastinated the majority of the summer, now doing all summer homework in last 2 weeks)

Please keep commenting, subscribing, and reading as always ^__^