This Isn't How A Conversation Should Start!!

The Dark Is Dangerous, Leave and Keep Shining

Min POV

The man released me. Still in defense mode I kept my fists balled up as I saw his face.

It was Sunggyu. I was completely surprised and wide eyed. We just stared at each other. I didn’t even know what to think.

“A girl shouldn’t be out here so late at night,” he broke our silence.

“Why’s that?”

“Because you’re a girl.” I couldn’t take that kind of ist statement.

“So if I was a boy it’d be fine, is that it?” I sassed.

“Is that really what you should be saying to someone you saved you!?” He started getting angry.

“I can defend myself just fine!” I yelled back.

“Oh I could see clearly see that a minute ago!”

“If you hadn’t grabbed me maybe you could have seen it even clearer!!” What am I doing!?! I shouldn’t be arguing with him, he was nice enough to help me... There’s just so much sarcasm in the air that it’s kind of fun.

“Tch. Well I’m sorry! I was just trying to save you for L’s sake!”

I couldn’t say anything back to that. We both stared at each other again.

“…Even though I didn’t need your help…thank you Sunggyu-shi…”

 

Sunggyu POV

Those drunks left easily. I let her go. She looked so stunned, was she that scared?

“A girl shouldn’t be out here so late at night,” I said.

“Why’s that?” Are you serious!?! Is she that naïve?

“Because you’re a girl.” I thought that was obvious.

“So if I was a boy it’d be fine, is that it?” Hah!

“Is that really what you should be saying to someone you saved you!?” I shouted.

“I can defend myself just fine!” How ungrateful… What does L like about this kind of girl?!

“Oh I could see clearly see that a minute ago!”

“If you hadn’t grabbed me maybe you could have seen it even clearer!!” GAH!! What’s wrong with this girl?!

“Tch. Well I’m sorry! I was just trying to save you for L’s sake!” Seriously! Just say thank you!

 “…Even though I didn’t need your help…thank you Sunggyu-shi…” I looked down to see her expression turn more sorrowful and apologetic. 

“So what are you doing out right now anyway?” I asked.

“I just finished work.”

“NOW!?! It’s already almost midnight! What kind of job do you have?”

“One with long hours.” Hmm she’s kind of sassy, but it’s fun to keep talking to her. “And why are you out?”

“The guys asked me to go by something hot to eat because our heater is broken and it’s freezing in the house.”

“Ooo, that .”

“Yup.” Now that I looked at her closer, she was actually really cute. Although I thought she was being rude before, she seems to have more of a sarcastic personality. I like it.

“You should buy some dukbokki. It’ll warm anyone up!” She said excitedly with a big smile. Wow she really was cute, maybe we just got off on the wrong foot. It’s not like a first conversation should naturally start with a rescue from drunks.

“Hmm. Maybe I’ll take that suggestion then.” I shyly smiled.

As she smiled back I saw another group of drunks coming up from behind her. Why are there so many today, it’s only Monday… I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked toward them.

“Sunggyu-shi?! What are you doing?” I looked forward while going past them.

“Just call me oppa.”

 

----------

Kya~ Well what do you guys think of Sunggyu hmmm? Is this the start of something? Keep reading to find out!

Also a big thank you to my two new subscibers and the comment, I really wouldn't have written so fast if it weren't for them. So all you silent readers should contribute to my writing speed too!! :D

Also in response to love_myungsoo123's comment, she took the wig of before leaving the company.